Everything posted by Everyperfectsummer
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
These 4 deluxe songs were so unnecessary, they are on par with the rest of the album (derogatory) and only confirm that she's at he lowest creative point of her career. She has nothing interesting left to say, the melodies are lacking and the production is so bland and safe. I know with the amount of music she can't please everybody but even albums I didn't enjoy such as Midnights had songs like You're On Your Own Kid that truly made me FEEL something and think "yeah, she still there, she still got it".
-
Lisa promotes pervert glasses
She should promote Perverts (album)
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
It's MAGA on MAGA crime so it cancels out the misogyny
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
Maybe the deluxe info was a fake leak to catch the insiders a la Cersei Lannister
-
Troye Sivan - "Party"
Great production, beautiful production
-
C,XOXO - did it REALLY deserve better?
Congratulations Camilizers, you have succesfully tricked me into wasting 32 minute of my life. Yeah, it was that bad and it deserved all the drags.
-
Troye Sivan - "She's the Best"
Kudos to Troye for trying something different but unfortunately I think he doesn't have the charisma or the pen to pull off a song like this. Maybe leave the spoken word thing to Lana, Charli and Olivia.
-
The Fader: Camila Cabello's "C,XOXO" deserves a second chance
Period
-
KAROL G - 'NO ME ARREPIENTO DE SENTIR TANTO'
I fear rusowsky and Judeline out sould Drake and Bruno
-
Sky Ferreira has a meltdown on random Instagram post about her, replies to everyone
Perched for the incoming @RideOrDie drags
-
Phoebe Bridgers' new album leaves critics mega gagged week before release, AOTY 2026
I hope she dethrones you seem pretty sad for a girl so in love, an Olivia Rodrigo record can't be my AOTY as a pretentious gay
-
Phoebe Bridgers shades Gracie Abrams in new lyrics
This is Selena vs Hailey Bieber for annoying gays (me)
-
Lorde says Melodrama never felt perfect enough, cried & got sick before turning it in
Experiencing Pure Heroine's success and acclaim must be hard to digest at such a young age. I wish she wasn't so hard on herself and felt more confident in her work cause she has an amazing discography (Solar Power included!) P.s: I cried and felt sick when she didn't perform Hard Feelings at Mad Cool
-
Ariana Grande - 'petal'
You seem pretty safe for a project described as "feral". I'm whelmed on my first two listens, there's some standouts (oh well, freak, bad thing and nowhere, nobody) but overall the album feels restrained vocally and lyrically. I don't think artists need tears to write again and I know this is a very delicate subject but I would love to see her writing a song as honest and vulnerable as this
-
Argentina cancels celebrities for supporting Spain during World Cup
https://x.com/rpn_oficial/status/2079774935354933402?s=46&t=jTJpgYlFWbiV2tp9pUeTuA Fighting back the racism allegations being racist and adding homophobia to the mix is crazy work
-
Argentina cancels celebrities for supporting Spain during World Cup
Some argentinian podcaster called her "fat, lesbian, wh*re" Football fans make swifties look decent
-
Lorde drags Spotify & its new AI features via Instagram stories
She's right and she should say it
-
Chappell Roan & Hudson Williams show us when a woman vs. man tells the cameras "no"
Love Hudson, Love Chappell, **** Gracie Abrams
-
Lana's flop single ended Watch It Burn, why?
We know Lana ended Katy, can she end Stove tho?
-
Swiftie accidentally confirms that Taylor indeed demanded credits from Olivia
A broken clock
- Watch It Burn doing worse than bandaids on YouTube; 900k first day. What went wrong?
- Lorde - XRAYS ('Virgin' demos/WIPs for 1 year anniversary)
-
Phoebe Bridgers - "Lost Boys"
I'm whelmed so I will reserve my opinions and my Jack drags until the album release
-
What is your #1 Spotify/Apple Wrapped Song every year of this decade so far?
2020 I know The End - Phoebe Bridgers 2021 Ribs - Lorde 2022 COMO UN G - Rosalía 2023 Welcome To My Island - Caroline Polachek 2024 Everything Is Romantic - Charli XCX 2025 Shapeshifter - Lorde
-
Fantano says he's the most relevant and impactful music critic of any generation
Do you really want to play the guilt by association game?