Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - 'Something Beautiful'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 109.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kyliefever2002
    kyliefever2002

  • Witnessed ET
    Witnessed ET

    Miley might be my favorite artist at the moment tbh. She's so versatile, her personality is to die for, she's always VERY authentic and none of that pretentious **** that other female popstars do, and

23 minutes ago, Negiiiii said:

1. Prelude (1:32)

2. ⁠Something Beautiful (2:44)

3. ⁠End Of The World (2:54)

4. ⁠Daydreaming (0:42)

5. ⁠Glamour (3:30)

6. ⁠Around The World In A Day (2:43)

7. ⁠Tonight We Are One (2:43)

8. ⁠Walk Of Fame (2:53)

9. ⁠It's a Jungle Out There (Ft. Harry Styles) (3:34)

10. ⁠My Girl (3:48)

11. ⁠Golden Burging Sun (2:33)

12. ⁠Won't You Let Me Love You (5:40)

13. ⁠Give Me Love (2:48)

 

track 11 and 13 already out there.

these lengths :deadvision: hope this isn't true. Don't want a prelude AND an interlude lmao

  • ATRL Moderator

wait, Give Me Love and Golden Burning Sun sound incredible, I hope they're on the album :lakitu:

6 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

wait, Give Me Love and Golden Burning Sun sound incredible, I hope they're on the album :lakitu:

They are! Give me love is the album closing 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, bottomoftheocean said:

They are! Give me love is the album closing 

I just hope these track lists aren't somehow fake and these may be ESV rejects. I'm rebuking this thought though, I want them to be real because I fear we're onto her best album if Golden Burning Sun is there :jonny4:

Just now, Dear Reader said:

I just hope these track lists aren't somehow fake and these may be ESV rejects. I'm rebuking this thought though, I want them to be real because I fear we're onto her best album if Golden Burning Sun is there :jonny4:

These are the confirmed tracks 

26 minutes ago, mc4realz said:

Tracklist and song titles: 

1. Interlude, confirmed by amazon.it

2. Something Beautiful, is co-produced by her boyfriend Maxx Morando as said in the Harper's BAAZAR interview from December 2024. Confirmed by amazon.it

3. End of the World, performed by Miley in March 2024 at the Chateau Mormont. The version on the album is different and described as being a bop now. Confirmed by amazon.it 

 

Walk of Fame, described as banger. 

A song with the word Girl in its title.

Golden Burning Sun, leaked and confirmed to be on the album with a reworked version that is really different from the one that originally leaked.

Easy Lover, snippets can be found online and is confirmed on the album.

Give Me Love, leaked and confirmed to be on the album as the closing track. The album version has a richer production with a lot more instruments to make it sound more epic.

 

When you Listen to some of her ESV outtakes she Always makes Country Songs. The Thing is If she Sticks to it or changes it into a Pop Song. Jaded was a Country Song until she changed the Production. I think it will be different from ESV. She never did two Pop Albums Back to Back.

2 hours ago, Negiiiii said:

1. Prelude (1:32)

2. ⁠Something Beautiful (2:44)

3. ⁠End Of The World (2:54)

4. ⁠Daydreaming (0:42)

5. ⁠Glamour (3:30)

6. ⁠Around The World In A Day (2:43)

7. ⁠Tonight We Are One (2:43)

8. ⁠Walk Of Fame (2:53)

9. ⁠It's a Jungle Out There (Ft. Harry Styles) (3:34)

10. ⁠My Girl (3:48)

11. ⁠Golden Burging Sun (2:33)

12. ⁠Won't You Let Me Love You (5:40)

13. ⁠Give Me Love (2:48)

 

track 11 and 13 already out there.

Everything here screams fake tracklist made up by a delusional stan. :dies:

 

The reliable insider said that there's no features on SB.

6 hours ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

these lengths :deadvision: hope this isn't true. Don't want a prelude AND an interlude lmao

All fake 

I will renew my stan card immediately if she's actually releasing Golden Burning Sun :jonny6:

I saw on X that she's going to announce the lead single tomorrow. Is it true?

23 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

I saw on X that she's going to announce the lead single tomorrow. Is it true?

We don't even know if there'll even be a single

Sony is teasing some ads on tik tok that have snips of what I assume is new music. 

I refuse to believe she's making an album of tons of short 2 minute songs (and one random 6 minute song?. She's not even dropping a single before the album and the sound is not very mainstream so I don't see why she'd be concerned with the songs being short. If anything I hope she lets every song breathe and expand with bridges and big climaxes. Pleassse, Mildred!

2 hours ago, CottageHore said:

I refuse to believe she's making an album of tons of short 2 minute songs (and one random 6 minute song?. She's not even dropping a single before the album and the sound is not very mainstream so I don't see why she'd be concerned with the songs being short. If anything I hope she lets every song breathe and expand with bridges and big climaxes. Pleassse, Mildred!

That's fake track listing made up by Twitter stan

She'll release "something beautiful" (song) before the album 

7 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

I will renew my stan card immediately if she's actually releasing Golden Burning Sun :jonny6:

It's a right time to renew your stan card cause she's 100% releasing it!

Something beautiful (Song) is out too!!

 

Edit: oh there's still 3 hours left but still! Out soon!

Edited by xXavril

  • ATRL Moderator

girls… the instrumental, the production. oh we're eating :jonnycat:

Looks like the Something Beautiful music video comes out in 4 hours there's a countdown on her YT channel

1 minute ago, waterslide said:

Looks like the Something Beautiful music video comes out in 4 hours there's a countdown on her YT channel

Omg yes

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.