Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹Ū) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Shaynee

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shaynee

  1. Ghost snippet leaked Sounds so real and good but it can be ai
  2. These new songs are give 1989 vaults tracks and it's giving nothing So boring Not even a single good chorus Babylon is okish Patient zero is so so so so bad Rest are bad .
  3. Ok her best song â€ĶI'm gagggin
  4. One of her best albums Period
  5. Wasn't she complaining few Months back That she can't do any more music she is so uninspired and her music label Is not allowing her to do anything anymore
  6. Am I still myself is same song as sweet delusion me thinks ..
  7. Jesus please not hot ex forever That song is awful
  8. We lost The tracklist is so bad
  9. I swear ravers is the worst song I have heard
  10. The verses are beautiful What the **** is that chorus
  11. Oh This album is giving me unreleased unfinished scrapped album vibe No catchy chorus No beautiful Melodies No vocals No ballads This is her worst album Not bad album but it feels so empty and rushed
  12. Are we sure this is not local ?
  13. She ruined it the vocals Mixing is so bad it's unlistenable
  14. I think they trying to test the reaction to choose the next single
  15. Jesus the mixing is so weird The demo was perfect but I'm glad they did not changed the production
  16. She was sure of stove coming last time I won't trust her anymore
  17. No it's always like this then it will endup everywhere
  18. Omg how many hours Left ?
  19. I don't know what to say I don't know what to expect anymore
  20. This her best album and I think one of my fav album ever Mews Good reason Humming (the last seconds ) The knife
  21. This girl must be on drugs or something The album is so depressing a bit too much but I think one of her best
  22. This is so bad Jesus have mercy on Us
  23. I don't know if I believe her She clearly only cares about her art and the way she is making it and what it represents for her she does not give **** about the waiting the fans or anything else
  24. Omg is she serious Wtf is this

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.