Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - 'Something Beautiful'

Featured Replies

Seems like End Of The World is the lead single and will drop on Friday. We went from being unsure about any release before the album to having the first 3 tracks this week!

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 109.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kyliefever2002
    kyliefever2002

  • Witnessed ET
    Witnessed ET

    Miley might be my favorite artist at the moment tbh. She's so versatile, her personality is to die for, she's always VERY authentic and none of that pretentious **** that other female popstars do, and

Just now, Scars said:

Saw some girls on Twitter saying that SB is a cute ballad and End Of The World will be released later and it's the one that will get official single treatment. Not sure if there's truth to any of this. 

 

:suburban:

the last thing i need from the girlie is a ballad rn... better not be trew :suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Scars said:

Saw some girls on Twitter saying that SB is a cute ballad and End Of The World will be released later and it's the one that will get official single treatment. Not sure if there's truth to any of this. 

 

:suburban:

Morando produced Something Beautiful according to the Harper's Bazaar interview and he produced Handstand and Violet Chemistry, so a ballad from him would be a surprise, but who knows?

2 minutes ago, despy said:

 

dolls we have the title track dropping in 3.5 hours along with its visual !!!

This rollout :rip: but idc idc I'm just gonna have fun and enjoy the music. This intro is GORGEOUS and I'm gagged that we're about to get the title track today too.

8 minutes ago, beyonceparkwood said:

That faux tracklist had the Prelude length wrong, so I wouldn't say it's 2:44

Manifesting a 5 minute magnum opus :clap3:

Just now, CottageHore said:

Manifesting a 5 minute magnum opus :clap3:

 

2 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Something Beautiful (song) is 4:32

Omg I ******* won!

3 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Something Beautiful (song) is 4:32

Literally for the arts not charts we're getting REAL MUSIC :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Something Beautiful (song) is 4:32

OH THIS BLISS :msmarvel:

The new thumbnail confirms SB (the song) is the "losing my breath" song at the beginning of the trailer. Rockley making her comeback :clap3:

5 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

The new thumbnail confirms SB (the song) is the "losing my breath" song at the beginning of the trailer. Rockley making her comeback :clap3:

And it's produced by her bf and he's playing on drums, psychedelic rockley is back :WAP:

The way we went from her least interesting album to the most throughout project of her career I'm still in disbelief 

Edited by josesuxx

dropping two songs on a random monday and midday. she said **** them chart obsessed h0es :wanda:

I'm at work and I saw on twitter that apparently the title track is coming in a bit??? I haven't listened to the intro track but I'm gonna head home once my relief shows up and then I'll listen to it in my calm apartment i think for the first time :duca:

This rollout is already a ****ing mess :rip: I thought they would've learned from ESV 

2 minutes ago, Diet Pepsi said:

This rollout is already a ****ing mess :rip: I thought they would've learned from ESV 

I don't see how anything we've seen from this record so far makes you believe they're even aiming for a traditional pop album rollout this time around :suburban:

Just now, FlyOnTheWall said:

I don't see how anything we've seen from this record so far makes you believe they're even aiming for a traditional pop album rollout this time around :suburban:

she's just being Miley

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, Diet Pepsi said:

This rollout is already a ****ing mess :rip: I thought they would've learned from ESV 

There is nothing to learn, it's quite obvious she is aiming to do what she wants. 

The way I won't even check any chart-related thread this entire era :suburban:

Suddenly arts not the charts! :suburban:

Edited by Scars

if we're getting the true lead single on friday then releasing the title track today makes no sense.. should have released it as a promo track closer to album release
oh well, but atleast we're getting new music.. was scared she'd keep everything for album release day :clack:

4 minutes ago, Diet Pepsi said:

she's just being Miley

:suburban:

the next time she'll release, she will redeem herself 
barbiesszn-nicki.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.