Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - 'Something Beautiful'

Featured Replies

20 minutes ago, despy said:

i'm gonna need you to spill about where you got that "Easy Lover" title from tho

Million Reasons back in top 100 - Charts & Sales - ATRL

A snippet leaked ages ago and a few people confirmed its on the album

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 109.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kyliefever2002
    kyliefever2002

  • Witnessed ET
    Witnessed ET

    Miley might be my favorite artist at the moment tbh. She's so versatile, her personality is to die for, she's always VERY authentic and none of that pretentious **** that other female popstars do, and

I'm so serious when I say I've fallen in love with Golden Burning Sun... if it's really on the album and different from this version I'm scared it won't be as good 

I haven't been keeping up with her unreleased/leaked snippets since Bad Karma, do we know if these are legit and for this album?

 

Spoiler

 

Second one's my favorite and makes me excited if this is the sound she's going for

1 minute ago, Spicy Pisces said:

I haven't been keeping up with her unreleased/leaked snippets since Bad Karma, do we know if these are legit and for this album?

 

  Hide contents

 

Second one's my favorite and makes me excited if this is the sound she's going for

First one is easy lover and on the album the rest I'm pretty sure are all old

Only leaks that are on the album are Easy lover , golden burning sun reworked and give me love. And end of the world which she performed live already 

5 minutes ago, bottomoftheocean said:

Only leaks that are on the album are Easy lover , golden burning sun reworked and give me love. And end of the world which she performed live already 

is the album really psych influenced rock mixed with pop or a poppier plastic hearts ? 

2 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

album really psych influenced rock mixed with pop

:duca:

15 minutes ago, waterslide said:

I'm so serious when I say I've fallen in love with Golden Burning Sun... if it's really on the album and different from this version I'm scared it won't be as good 

GBS could use some rework on the bridge though, the version that leaked sounds great, but it still feels unfinished/rushed.

 

I remember being so upset that the instrumental of You sounded like a larger-than-life anthem on live performances, but the final studio version sounded way too polished, bland and contrived. On the other hand, the final version of Never Be Me on PH completely elevated the song. It can go both ways, so we need to trust, wait and see.

Edited by Scars

The fact that there are no lyrics in the snippets from the album trailer yet they all sound like some of her best songs ever :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

is the album really psych influenced rock mixed with pop or a poppier plastic hearts ? 

The streets saying the album is a mix of soft rock , country and alternative 

1 minute ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

The fact that there are no lyrics in the snippets from the album trailer yet they all sound like some of her best songs ever :jonny5:

Literally. I just cant wait

7 minutes ago, bottomoftheocean said:

Literally. I just cant wait

The one that starts at 0:39 (where I think she says "I'm living upside down"?) sounds like one of her best songs :jonny5:

If a break away any bodies between us

Would you promise that I'm enough?

If I give you all of my love

 

:WAP:

 

9 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

The one that starts at 0:39 (where I think she says "I'm living upside down"?) sounds like one of her best songs :jonny5:

The way its giving you asked for this by halsey and ive been wanting for her to tap into that sound :jonny5:

Psychedelic rock fits her so much, and none of big pop girlies is doing it right now so she can win AOTY this time with support from rock, alternative, pop and country voters combined. If Miley just made another pop album she wouldn't have a chance for AOTY but with mix of rock/alternative genres she has everyone on a chokehold. I'm glad she's bringing back her strongest card to the game

1 hour ago, bottomoftheocean said:

The streets saying the album is a mix of soft rock , country and alternative 

oh lord spongebob-leave.gif

1 hour ago, bottomoftheocean said:

Only leaks that are on the album are Easy lover , golden burning sun reworked and give me love. And end of the world which she performed live already 

when did Easy Lover leak ?

2 hours ago, Scars said:

GBS could use some rework on the bridge though, the version that leaked sounds great, but it still feels unfinished/rushed.

 

I remember being so upset that the instrumental of You sounded like a larger-than-life anthem on live performances, but the final studio version sounded way too polished, bland and contrived. On the other hand, the final version of Never Be Me on PH completely elevated the song. It can go both ways, so we need to trust, wait and see.

As long as there's no psycho killer kind of situation on the album lmaoo

I think the album will give an amalgamation of the sounds of her post-Bangerz albums

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

oh lord spongebob-leave.gif

spongebob-leave.gif
Oh that's not- 

Edited by mons†er

30 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

As long as there's no psycho killer kind of situation on the album lmaoo

I loved it! It reminded me so much of 'Plastic Hearts' era. Along with 'Doctor'. 

I kinda liked Endless Summer Vacation… so if it's even better than that I'll be fine I guess :suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.