August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141863 These notis giving people mini heart-attack Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28141863 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141869 22 minutes ago, Bubble Tea said: Are y'all really that worried about downvotes lit rally who cares The annoying part is that is floods your notifications so you might miss a notification of someone who tags or quotes you Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28141869 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28141871 the way i was signed OUT and thought i got banned phew anyways some of you deserve to be mass downvoted until something... anything really... clicks but i don't engage in such behaviour Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28141871 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141872 the way i was signed OUT and thought i got banned phew anyways some of you deserve to be mass downvoted until something... anything really... clicks but i don't engage in such behaviour Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28141872 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141880 we can't fix the double posts... we can't hide them... idgaf anymore!!! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28141880 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141882 This update will take down a swiftie or two Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28141882 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141896 24 minutes ago, WildAmerican said: should be an automatic ban if downvotes are your most frequent reaction It's over for certain users Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28141896 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141901 29 minutes ago, punisher said: so y'all are down to ban people for downvotes but AriankaPetty's insufferable presence gets away scott free? someone finally said it Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28141901 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141915 Finally the LM population will decrease. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28141915 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141924 1 minute ago, Fleahive said: Finally the LM population will decrease. let's not do this, certain ppl from all bases do this, good overall. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28141924 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28141930 Not a forced sign-out + immediate pop-up 1-2 punch Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28141930 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141958 I thought I got banned Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28141958 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141960 i wish that certain OTH who went to my profile to downvote posts not related to the thread would do it again Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28141960 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141965 8 minutes ago, Fleahive said: Finally the LM population will decrease. If you are going to continously make inflammatory comments in one thread, then expect to get a handful of dislikes lol Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28141965 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141990 I was scared I give a lot of reactions, but most of mine are friendly, especially when I'm giving them to friends. Edited August 20, 20251 yr by HarajukuPrincess Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28141990 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141992 im sorry kukai but i dont regret it Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28141992 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142000 34 minutes ago, Rian said: Losers. Drake energy fr Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28142000 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28142002 29 minutes ago, Cole said: I'm right here! I knowww but it’s not the same Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28142002 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator Popular Post comment_28142031 57 minutes ago, JO1s said: And I'll do it again. And you will be banned Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28142031 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142039 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28142039 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142045 33 minutes ago, JennyWayne said: The annoying part is that is floods your notifications so you might miss a notification of someone who tags or quotes you I have reaction notifications off, I really couldn't care less about them. Like my posts, dislike them, go off hunties, I don't even notice Suggest you do the same. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28142045 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142046 1 minute ago, Rian said: And you will be banned I mean he's constantly making inflammatory posts that deserve down votes on threads, It's not like I'm going through his posts in the K-thread praising whatever artitis he's stanning and down voting them. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28142046 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142056 The pop up had me thinking Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28142056 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142058 37 minutes ago, jacklovesyou1 said: I hardly ever downvote but how does this work for rates because i know a lot of people downvote when a song they stan goes out early... also i thought there was a reaction limit ? and does this only effect the negative button like people won't get band for the smiley reaction surely? Ryan's been pretty clear that this is related to going through someone's post history to repeatedly downvote random posts in retaliation. Your example has nothing to do with that. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28142058 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28142072 my heart dropped nnnn Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/270/#findComment-28142072 Share this post