August 20, 20251 yr comment_28140626 Was that *****graphy on the previous page Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28140626 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28140684 @Phil Spencer really creepy to stalk someone's profile and down vote their posts. Like imagine being unhappy someone didn't agree with your post. That you downvote my post about explaining how unsafe hooks ups can be: Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28140684 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28140869 7 hours ago, Katamari said: his album is called wishbone not Kid krow the new album is supposedly about kit connor btw Man I don't even listen to him but 5 minutes of looking into this reveals it's some weird TikTok conspiracy theory that was cooked up by teenagers and it's backed up by absolutely nothing. They heard closeted man in the UK and assigned that to Kit Connor as if he is the only English person who was at some point in the closet (which was what, close to 2 years ago now, so not even in line with the timeline Conan would've been writing this album on). Let's use our brains a little bit please. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28140869 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28140878 Sabrina banner all next week for the smash era that's upon us? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28140878 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141203 We need to be able to hybrid stan in album threads in peace without targeted downvotes. Imagine downvoting @BloodLuster a literal teenager on Showgirl album thread. Edited August 20, 20251 yr by Taylor fanboy Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141203 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141299 9 hours ago, Hyune said: Let the boys have there time guys It's interesting that there's such a huff and puff over some menz getting banner coverage here. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141299 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141672 8 hours ago, Tropez said: @Phil Spencer really creepy to stalk someone's profile and down vote their posts. Like imagine being unhappy someone didn't agree with your post. That you downvote my post about explaining how unsafe hooks ups can be: This blatant dupe user just did the same to me. Went onto my profile, found my recent post and downvoted it. @Rian would sending a Help Request be best for this, or is there another way to report it? Sounds like a repeated pattern of behaviour. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141672 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28141678 Just now, Lovett said: This blatant dupe user just did the same to me. Went onto my profile, found my recent post and downvoted it. @Rian would sending a Help Request be best for this, or is there another way to report it? Sounds like a repeated pattern of behaviour. PM me and I’ll take care of it Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141678 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141679 The pop-up appearing literally seconds after I pressed send. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141679 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141680 Just now, Rian said: PM me and I'll take care of it Thank you! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141680 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28141684 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141684 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141688 @K$Ellie I hope you take note of the latest announcement, I would hate for you to be banned for 2 months Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141688 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141694 The way I thought I lost my reaction privileges Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141694 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141702 The reactions pop-up always scares the **** out of me. Making me feel guilty about lovebombing users I like! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141702 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141703 I just know @SmittenCake smiled seeing the banner. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141703 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141704 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141704 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141706 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141706 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141710 40 minutes ago, Lovett said: This blatant dupe user just did the same to me. Went onto my profile, found my recent post and downvoted it. @Rian would sending a Help Request be best for this, or is there another way to report it? Sounds like a repeated pattern of behaviour. Same thing happened to me now as well Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141710 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141715 some are gonna fume Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141715 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141716 To be fair I think reaction rights should require at least 100 posts.. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141716 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141718 4 minutes ago, Pop Art said: I just know @SmittenCake smiled seeing the banner. Girl I thought the mods already put this into effect a while ago. I called someone out on here a few pages ago and no one seemed to care so maybe it's more serious now. But why now? Oh well... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141718 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28141724 6 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said: The way I thought I lost my reaction privileges Same, I got scared Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141724 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141725 Mods have advised them to put me on ignore but here we are Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141725 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141728 1 minute ago, JO1s said: To be fair I think reaction rights should require at least 100 posts.. This is a good point. I've seen some accounts with 0-5 posts downvoting posts. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141728 Share this post
August 20, 20251 yr comment_28141729 12 hours ago, Katamari said: So that means you know who they are I think that's a scene from one of the Eating Out movies (which is not gay adult material, to my knowledge). Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/267/#findComment-28141729 Share this post