July 27, 20251 yr comment_28016437 This ban of mine of not being able to create topics in the forum is eternal or not because I wanted to know when I will have this functionality again because it has been almost 3 months and nothing and yes, I know I am a hasty person sometimes but I have already said that I will create the topics at the right time and I really hope that you review this please because I have never had problems with anyone here and I like several people here in the forum. I kindly hope that you can get this back I would be grateful Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28016437 Share this post
July 27, 20251 yr comment_28017293 On 7/26/2025 at 4:47 PM, ImpressMeMuch said: In that case, once again I am asking… Superbulge deserves Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28017293 Share this post
July 27, 20251 yr comment_28017592 1 hour ago, Radical Pessimism said: Who is he ? Nice cakes too. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28017592 Share this post
July 27, 20251 yr comment_28017604 Just now, Yes, AND said: Who is he ? Nice cakes too. the new superman Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28017604 Share this post
July 27, 20251 yr comment_28017934 MODS!! I am crying!!! I am a victim of a HATE-CRIME by the beehive. I, Xtina23, posted comment #2 on a thread: comment #3 said the same thing basically, but tell me why I have 60+ thumbs down?! I even had to edit my comment to call this out. How dare an entire fanbase cyberbully me? Are y'all able to give me the ATRL equivalent of a presidential pardon? I am okay with switching the current banner to the Lifetimes Tour or 143 banner, since that tour is more talked about and still going strong? Please consider!! Urgently! Thank you! Blessings xoxo Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28017934 Share this post
July 27, 20251 yr comment_28017944 2 minutes ago, Xtina23 said: MODS!! I am crying!!! I am a victim of a HATE-CRIME by the beehive. The mods reading this post: Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28017944 Share this post
July 27, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28018052 30 minutes ago, Xtina23 said: MODS!! I am crying!!! I am a victim of a HATE-CRIME by the beehive. I, Xtina23, posted comment #2 on a thread: comment #3 said the same thing basically, but tell me why I have 60+ thumbs down?! I even had to edit my comment to call this out. How dare an entire fanbase cyberbully me? Are y'all able to give me the ATRL equivalent of a presidential pardon? I am okay with switching the current banner to the Lifetimes Tour or 143 banner, since that tour is more talked about and still going strong? Please consider!! Urgently! Thank you! Blessings xoxo Thanks for bringing attention to this post, let me go and give it another thumbs down! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28018052 Share this post
July 27, 20251 yr comment_28018063 32 minutes ago, Xtina23 said: MODS!! I am crying!!! I am a victim of a HATE-CRIME by the beehive. I, Xtina23, posted comment #2 on a thread: comment #3 said the same thing basically, but tell me why I have 60+ thumbs down?! I even had to edit my comment to call this out. How dare an entire fanbase cyberbully me? Are y'all able to give me the ATRL equivalent of a presidential pardon? I am okay with switching the current banner to the Lifetimes Tour or 143 banner, since that tour is more talked about and still going strong? Please consider!! Urgently! Thank you! Blessings xoxo Keep my name out your mouth Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28018063 Share this post
July 27, 20251 yr comment_28018079 @Ryan Who is that in the ATRL logo? I thought smut wasn't allowed on the new ATRL Also, can Mariah replace him? Her new album cover would compliment the dark theme perfectly Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28018079 Share this post
July 27, 20251 yr comment_28018180 @Ryan Who is that in the ATRL logo? I thought smut wasn't allowed on the new ATRL Also, can Kim Taeyeon replace him? No particular reason she's just my mother and also gay like Benito Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28018180 Share this post
July 27, 20251 yr comment_28018269 1 hour ago, Fleahive said: Keep my name out your mouth @Fleahive HOW RUDE!!!! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28018269 Share this post
July 27, 20251 yr comment_28018537 I would like to propose Katy's sold out Asian leg for the next banner. A celebratory moment for 143 if you will. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28018537 Share this post
July 28, 20251 yr comment_28019269 How about we open ATRL+ back up and use the funds to start getting some of y'all into therapy Edited July 28, 20251 yr by Mr. Mendes Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28019269 Share this post
July 28, 20251 yr comment_28019322 5 hours ago, Yes, AND said: I would like to propose Katy's sold out Asian leg for the next banner. A celebratory moment for 143 if you will. didnt know she was biracial! but not surprised she sold out Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28019322 Share this post
July 28, 20251 yr comment_28019906 23 hours ago, Renan90 said: This ban of mine of not being able to create topics in the forum is eternal or not because I wanted to know when I will have this functionality again because it has been almost 3 months and nothing and yes, I know I am a hasty person sometimes but I have already said that I will create the topics at the right time and I really hope that you review this please because I have never had problems with anyone here and I like several people here in the forum. I kindly hope that you can get this back I would be grateful nn some users only got it back after campaigning for like YEARS, i wish you good luck sis Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28019906 Share this post
July 28, 20251 yr comment_28020929 what happened to your flamebait Beyoncé thread @MainB Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28020929 Share this post
July 28, 20251 yr comment_28021950 8 hours ago, RideOrDie said: nn some users only got it back after campaigning for like YEARS, i wish you good luck sis lol didn't Gelato get it back after a few months and also get ATRL+ as a gift Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28021950 Share this post
July 28, 20251 yr comment_28022012 14 minutes ago, Maroonx said: lol didn't Gelato get it back after a few months and also get ATRL+ as a gift idk about that, but can i become a ATRL+ member? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28022012 Share this post
July 28, 20251 yr comment_28022048 damn i used to prefer dark mode but now it's making me squint, like i'm struggling to read it dark i guess im getting old Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28022048 Share this post
July 28, 20251 yr comment_28022291 The way this place has been filled to the brim with bey threads, half of which should just be merged with the tour thread (you know, like you guys did with Taylors and gagas tours) I guess this is what happens when you ban every other fanbase but the hive Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28022291 Share this post
July 28, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28022413 lol. Unclench. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28022413 Share this post
July 28, 20251 yr comment_28022502 1 hour ago, Bacardo Royale said: damn i used to prefer dark mode but now it's making me squint, like i'm struggling to read it dark i guess im getting old Have you checked your eyesight Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28022502 Share this post
July 28, 20251 yr comment_28022527 3 minutes ago, illia said: Have you checked your eyesight Oh wow that bright ass screen musta ruined my eyes huh Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28022527 Share this post
July 28, 20251 yr comment_28023071 On 7/26/2025 at 8:46 PM, Headlock said: You've apparently only had an account for 2 months tho Ive been here since 2012** Edited July 28, 20251 yr by ImJayboogie Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28023071 Share this post
July 28, 20251 yr comment_28023103 12 minutes ago, Bacardi said: Ive been here since 2012** Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/240/#findComment-28023103 Share this post