July 31, 20251 yr comment_28034380 1 minute ago, SmittenCake said: This is one of those rare instances where I, unfortunately, don't have concrete proof to back my claims. I'm just going by memory and how this user over the course of time just says things and treats myself and others and it's all catching up to me since I'm starting to take their behavior aimed at me personally. Coming to a thread where majority of the users of a base is Black to say your knowledge in rap is superior because you....listen to Tupac comes to recent memory and is micro aggressive as hell. I can refuse everything they've been saying if I has the energy and it didn't violate the rules where these threads are taken place in. rare instances? two weeks ago you said i make threads about Nicki all the time and refused to post said threads on the last page you said I keep quoting YOU specifically with micro aggression but once again you are refusing to post them despite this supposedly being a common occurrence, and now you're claiming someone also PM'd you about this as well which is another thing you conveniently won't be able to prove and I never said my knowledge of rap is superior to black users, I was responding to a Nicki fan saying I need to stay out of rap business bc I don't know anything about it when the majority of her hits are pop all I said was that I do in fact listen to rap the way you tried to call me out for misconstruing your posts and now you're doing the exact same thing to make me look bad like when you accused me of being obsessed with you in the Kesha thread (where I quoted you ONCE) Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28034380 Share this post
July 31, 20251 yr comment_28034458 22 minutes ago, punisher said: you got all pissy at me for calling addison a zionist when she quite literally visited israel, and idk that's leagues above some undertones The only portion of this block of text worth responding to. I got 'pissy' because YOU were one of the original members in the previous HQ thread that wanted to get rid of the Civics section. You yourself said that you are Palestinian but didn't feel the need to post about current events and geopolitics because YOU come here to post about pop culture. Then you open up a hit piece thread on Addison Rae, calling her a zionist and other easily refutable LIES to smear her image because YOU got tired of all the Addison threads on here and felt like she doesn't deserve the hype she built. You're now deciding to speak up on Palestine because a pop star you don't like is getting recognition. You admit this in your thread. So we learned that 1.) She isn't a zionist 2.) YOU exploit the carnage in Gaza to target Addison Rae, an artist you dislike. How deplorable. Edited July 31, 20251 yr by SmittenCake Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28034458 Share this post
July 31, 20251 yr comment_28034488 i guess my bit isn't worth responding to cause you have nothing to say back? exploiting the racial injustice going on in the world to target a member you don't like, how deplorable Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28034488 Share this post
July 31, 20251 yr comment_28034560 This is the last time I ever address any of your posts and even right now I'm referring to this most recent one above because I didn't read or even gloss over the one above that: With the amount time you've taken me out of context, pushed lies, paint narratives, despite everything you say being easily refutable, I have no interest in further engaging with someone who is so ill-intentional and disturbingly hateful. I need for you to seriously stop hounding me anywhere I go on here. This includes liking/disliking, quoting, @-ing and I don't even post in the Kesha threads. Edited July 31, 20251 yr by SmittenCake Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28034560 Share this post
July 31, 20251 yr comment_28034566 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28034566 Share this post
July 31, 20251 yr comment_28034585 imagine rushing to HQ to call someone out for racism, refusing to provide ANY evidence, continuing to push lies and then trying to pin it back on me, the definition of gaslighting YOU were the one pushing a narrative on ME that you couldn't prove, tried to take the one post you could find out of context to somehow turn it into a micro aggression and still failed, and now after poking the bear you want to be left alone because you can't refute anything I've said so instead of admitting you were wrong you're just trying to shut the conversation down, I guess cause you didn't manipulate everyone into being on your side like you did in the Kesha thread Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28034585 Share this post
July 31, 20251 yr comment_28034705 I 100% fully hold myself accountable for not providing any of your previous comments I deemed as micro-aggresive and acknowledge that wielding these titles is irresponsible and damaging as well as hypocritical on my end. In regards to the Kesha thread, I didn't manipulate anyone. Your claim that I support and sympathize with DrLuke is still a lie and I debunked everything you said. I think what I should have originally said this entire time is to leave me the **** alone and stop starting fights in various threads around the forums with me. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28034705 Share this post
July 31, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28034895 I don't get why someone could support Nicki if they support Kesha, those are like polar opposites on the morality scale to me. But to each their own Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28034895 Share this post
July 31, 20251 yr comment_28034896 Love. Angel. Music. Baby. Hurry up and come and save me Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28034896 Share this post
July 31, 20251 yr comment_28035079 The banner... why are we rewarding random nobodies? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28035079 Share this post
July 31, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28035132 8 minutes ago, Supervillain said: The banner... why are we rewarding random nobodies? dw she's the opening act for chappell and renee's joint banner takeover tomorrow Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28035132 Share this post
July 31, 20251 yr comment_28035139 …whoever that is— Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28035139 Share this post
July 31, 20251 yr comment_28035145 3 minutes ago, penguintim said: dw she's the opening act for chappell and renee's joint banner takeover tomorrow Demi deserves it more for her bop. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28035145 Share this post
July 31, 20251 yr comment_28035183 *****, WHO? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28035183 Share this post
July 31, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28035423 We decide on banners weeks ahead of time. Complaining about them only makes me not want to ever adjust to requests FTR. I've already agreed to feature Demi because someone asked nicely earlier. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28035423 Share this post
July 31, 20251 yr comment_28035429 i thought that was one of @Hyune's avis Edited July 31, 20251 yr by Katamari Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28035429 Share this post
July 31, 20251 yr comment_28035717 Wait why can't dark mode have the cute guy logo I was wondering what y'all were on about I only got the naked topless man We still need karma logo on august 22nd even if it's just for a day Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28035717 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28036610 Not this getting closed as I hit "submit reply". Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28036610 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28036642 6 hours ago, King Fabray said: Love. Angel. Music. Baby. Hurry up and come and save me SHE'S GOT, SHE'S GOT A WAY, SHE GOT AWAY Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28036642 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28037040 Will we ever get a copy and paste feature for images and gifs ON MOBILE? I'm too lazy to find a link and attach as a URL. And I'm definitely not the type to save memes in my phone like a chronically online tween. I need to rely on #VISUALS to elevate my posts. I had a recent post go VIRAL on here with over 60 laugh reactions. It makes me want to compete for the annual ATRL awards where someone is recognized for receiving the most laugh reactions in 2025. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28037040 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28037068 11 hours ago, K$Ellie said: was it the other Nicki stan that was accusing me of racism as Nicki stans tend to do when their fave gets called out who stalked my profile (the same way you did and then accused me of being obsessed with you lol) to downvote all my posts? because no one has ever quoted me over these supposed racial undertones that you still haven't actually posted, just like last time when you accused me of making endless Nicki threads all the time and couldn't name more than 1 Yes it was me, and idk why you keep pushing this idea that everyone who calls you out for your racism (sounds like a lot going by what you just said) is a Nicki stan because I firmly am NOT Also I have quoted you numerous times when you make racist posts, the most recent being when you said it was ok to attack Ice Spice in defence of Cardi because Cardi was blacker than Ice Anyways it's not just on this site, allegedly you've been removed from group chats on X for questionably racist behaviour. I'm just sad that you've learnt to mask your intentions just enough on this site to avoid getting banned but I can't wait for the day you slip up and the mods can ZTP you. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28037068 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28037070 Nicki is historically top 3 most lashed people on this site and yet it's only one of her haters that consistently gets accused of racism hmmm Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28037070 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28037457 2 hours ago, Fleahive said: Will we ever get a copy and paste feature for images and gifs ON MOBILE? I'm too lazy to find a link and attach as a URL. maybe im misunderstanding but i dont get this at all? u mean like images and gifs in posts? just copy + pasting those? coz thats not hard Edited August 1, 20251 yr by flower moon Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28037457 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28037459 2 hours ago, KFC said: Yes it was me, and idk why you keep pushing this idea that everyone who calls you out for your racism (sounds like a lot going by what you just said) is a Nicki stan because I firmly am NOT Also I have quoted you numerous times when you make racist posts, the most recent being when you said it was ok to attack Ice Spice in defence of Cardi because Cardi was blacker than Ice Anyways it's not just on this site, allegedly you've been removed from group chats on X for questionably racist behaviour. I'm just sad that you've learnt to mask your intentions just enough on this site to avoid getting banned but I can't wait for the day you slip up and the mods can ZTP you. of course it was you "everyone who calls you on your racism" is literally just you… "consistently accused of racism" again literally JUST by you, bc even SmittenCake went back on his comments not to throw that word around but you literally are obsessed with me for some weird reason (you always quote me in Nicki threads so you must be a closeted stan to some degree but you stalked my posts for weeks to downvote all of them and randomly bring me up unprovoked) to the point you're making up claims about me being kicked from group chats when I haven't used Twitter since it was still called Twitter and haven't been in a group chat on there in years and you yourself know you're misquoting the Cardi thing on purpose Edited August 1, 20251 yr by K$Ellie Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28037459 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28037521 Thank 👏🏻 ******* 👏🏻 god 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/244/#findComment-28037521 Share this post