August 1, 20251 yr comment_28037615 10 hours ago, Rian said: We decide on banners weeks ahead of time. Complaining about them only makes me not want to ever adjust to requests FTR. I've already agreed to feature Demi because someone asked nicely earlier. Hello! I've been requesting a 143 banner for MONTHS. Can I please get an update on my ticket number for the banner waiting queue? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28037615 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28037650 12 minutes ago, Xtina23 said: Hello! I've been requesting a 143 banner for MONTHS. Can I please get an update on my ticket number for the banner waiting queue? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28037650 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28037870 1 hour ago, Xtina23 said: Hello! I've been requesting a 143 banner for MONTHS. Can I please get an update on my ticket number for the banner waiting queue? who's gonna tell her Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28037870 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28038528 4 hours ago, Xtina23 said: Hello! I've been requesting a 143 banner for MONTHS. Can I please get an update on my ticket number for the banner waiting queue? Still in queue Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28038528 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039056 7 hours ago, K$Ellie said: even SmittenCake went back on his comments Oh no, I didn't go back on anything except I should have provided concrete receipts but I'm not denying that you've said things that sounded racial and micro-aggresive. Btw I know I said I wouldn't be respond to you but it's annoying when you continue to take me out of context or don't fully grasp what I said. Actually read plz 🎀🎀🦄 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039056 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039084 can we swap the banners and have cute guy in dark mode and Renee on light mode because I'm sick of the brightness already Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039084 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039109 took me ages to find the light mode button and get out of #that Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039109 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039115 Please keep the bulge for the dark mode users and the fads for the light mode Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039115 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28039116 I hate the new design Edited August 1, 20251 yr by Curaga Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039116 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28039119 Aight who broke the website this time Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039119 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039142 5 minutes ago, penguintim said: Aight who broke the website this time Reneé Rapp Bring back Bad Bunny's Bulge! Edited August 1, 20251 yr by Assassin Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039142 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039146 4 minutes ago, penguintim said: Aight who broke the website this time the servers had enough of khias on the banners... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039146 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039164 I know a lot of y'all really want to go back to the good ol' times but..this??? This is too old.sorry but i can't even see what i'm typing rn. Did i even spell rignt.. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039164 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039176 9 minutes ago, penguintim said: Aight who broke the website this time Rah Ali Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039176 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039178 10 minutes ago, California said: Please keep the bulge for the dark mode users and the fads for the light mode Seconded Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039178 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039180 And who the hell even is that in the light mode banner? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039180 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039184 The dark mode is glitching right now... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039184 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039185 the server said "turn the lights on" Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039185 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039188 1 minute ago, Assassin said: And who the hell even is that in the light mode banner? It's Seunghan Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039188 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039202 1 minute ago, Soobin said: It's Seunghan who? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039202 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039205 Just now, Assassin said: who? A K-pop idol Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039205 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28039217 Kate Bush has more Hot 100 entries than Reneé Rapp this decade btw Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039217 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039240 oh, good. it's fixed Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039240 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039248 Why these ads lil shady who stress out here Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039248 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039266 The fuxk was that Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/245/#findComment-28039266 Share this post