Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

The HQ Thread | 2025

Featured Replies

Please someone have mercy of my poor baby Donald Trump. He's had enough, let him kill Palestinians, support hate crimes against minorities, and send immigrants to concentration camps in peace :weeps:

  • Replies 8.9k
  • Views 280.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Let. There. Be. DARKNESS!     The dark theme has returned. 

  • Just to update:   - The issue with the dark theme is what caused the latest site issue.   - Guests are permanently disabled and will not be re-enabled until/if the owner resurfaces

  • DoctorIce
    DoctorIce

    When the sun goes down And the Banned won't play I'll always remember us this way  

9 hours ago, flower moon said:

wishing death on a mod will get U a two year ban from hq in case anyone is wondering

 

Bm5xfrL.png 

So you don't even get a perma for that.

Wow bethenney wow…:lakitu:

41 minutes ago, Kern said:

Isn't he a @folk dupe? Because @folk is a dupe (he was posting in random thoughts and disappeared when we clocked) and @AriankaPetty is the only follower 

The way ATRLers solve mysteries and crimes swiftly pro bono yet people get paid hundreds of thousands annually to push paperwork and then occasionally arrive to the scene way after the crime…

 

The Queen of Pop did tell us that life is a mystery…mmm mmm mmm:coffee2:

3 minutes ago, flower moon said:

well im sure intent plays a big role  :celestial:

I detected a little shade. I did gif
 

Lemme get myself out of this mess I put myself in and lurk from the sidelines…yall carry on. :pancake:

5 hours ago, Kern said:

Isn't he a @folk dupe? Because @folk is a dupe (he was posting in random thoughts and disappeared when we clocked) and @AriankaPetty is the only follower 

when you do that math, it equals to this... iykyk

 

oalVEG2.thumb.gif.145ddb1cfd690d4f84b0a3

 

2 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Co-signing everything Nicki Minaj says and does but being personally offended that someone says they would not mind if Donald Trump was shot is nasty work

#Truth

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
3 hours ago, americanlife said:

I upgraded to the iOS 26 Beta and the reaction icons look like this

 

spacer.png

Yeah mine does that too. It’ll be fixed. 

I've requested on multiple occasions that @K$Ellie stop harassing me and they won't knock it off. 

 

Leave me alone. I don't even post in any Kesha threads because they always quote me with something crazy. Not to mention the times in the past where they've said things to me with serious racial undertones. 

" I don't even post in any Kesha threads because they always quote me with something crazy"

 

this straight up lie when I quoted that member once in a Kesha thread and they have posted in her album thread since then??

 

"Not to mention the times in the past where they've said things to me with serious racial undertones"

 

I have never quoted you with anything to do with racial undertones?? If you're going to make that accusation at least bring up the post, you can't just call someone racist bc "they don't like Nicki Minaj bc she supported his faves rapist"

 

I've actually had another member reach out to me about the racial undertones VIA PM. 

 

I'm tired of it. Leave me alone. 

Edited by SmittenCake

9 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

I've actually had another member reach out to me about the racial undertones VIA PM. 

 

I'm tired of it. Leave me alone. 

was it the other Nicki stan that was accusing me of racism as Nicki stans tend to do when their fave gets called out who stalked my profile (the same way you did and then accused me of being obsessed with you lol) to downvote all my posts? because no one has ever quoted me over these supposed racial undertones that you still haven't actually posted, just like last time when you accused me of making endless Nicki threads all the time and couldn't name more than 1

Edited by K$Ellie

4 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

"Was it another nicki stan"

 

No it was another member with black skin that was picking up on the things you say. 

 

Anyways, leave me alone 

What did @K$Ellie say that had serious racial undertones? Can you quote what they said?

16 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

"Was it another nicki stan"

 

No it was another member with black skin that was picking up on the things you say. 

 

Anyways, leave me alone 

i didn't even know your race before this post?…

 

you can't just accuse someone of racism and then say "leave me alone!" when they question it :rip:

Edited by K$Ellie

11 minutes ago, l3disko said:

What did @K$Ellie say that had serious racial undertones? Can you quote what they said?

This is one of those rare instances where I, unfortunately, don't have concrete proof to back my claims. I'm just going by memory and how this user over the course of time just says things and treats myself and others and it's all catching up to me since I'm starting to take their behavior aimed at me personally. 

 

Coming to a thread where majority of the users of a base is Black to say your knowledge in rap is superior because you....listen to Tupac comes to recent memory and is micro aggressive as hell. 

 

I can refuse everything they've been saying if I has the energy and it didn't violate the rules where these threads are taken place in. 

every month someone new is "harassing" you, nobody else seems to have this problem besides you, stop coming on here crying that nobody likes you when you literally do it to yourself. in a digital world where you don't have to reveal 1/10th of your personality you still manage to be so insufferable and so unliked, have some character development

you're too up yourself if you believe everybody is obsessed with you and knows your race, and you're talking about undertones meanwhile you got all pissy at me for calling addison a zionist when she quite literally visited israel, and idk that's leagues above some undertones 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.