July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007489 1 hour ago, Ryan said: Let. There. Be. DARKNESS! The dark theme has returned. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007489 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007498 Not bad papi bulge and print on display. In celebration of taste, I will be tasting every guy I see at the pool orgy I'm attending on Sat. I blame atrl for this hoetic behavior I'm bout to partake in, and @Ryan Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007498 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28007527 12 minutes ago, youcallingmyname said: Not bad papi bulge and print on display. In celebration of taste, I will be tasting every guy I see at the pool orgy I'm attending on Sat. I blame atrl for this hoetic behavior I'm bout to partake in, and @Ryan I must urge you to share explicit details in The Roof alongside visual evidence for our enjoyment. Please and thank you. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007527 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007533 Funny, I switched to dark mode and the hit single EoO by Bad Bunny started blasting through my headphones at full volume. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007533 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007536 I stopped using dark mode years ago before the issue, but I might change my mind just to see that bulge. Anyway, does someone have the link of the gaycats having sex emoji? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007536 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007559 Honestly ive gotten used to the light mode Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007559 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007596 Finally dark theme the Lorde GRINNED!!! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007596 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007617 Nnn kinda got used to the red-black scheme of the bootleg dark mode via some extension, so the blue is throwing me off. Looking sleek and sexy tho, which is hard to get! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007617 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007629 The banner???? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007629 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007636 Oh Praise Godga. The Dark Mode is back on. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007636 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007794 With dark mode making a return, is there any chance the option to hide posts could come back as well? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007794 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007835 Why tf is bad bunny's cock on display in the banner? Where am I? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007835 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007841 Dev's masterpiece re-entering the spotify charts tomorrow Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007841 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007842 Dev's masterpiece re-entering the spotify charts tomorrow Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007842 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007865 ohh thank god I almost got permanent eye damage from that bright sh#t Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007865 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007870 11 minutes ago, tost1 said: Why tf is bad bunny's cock on display in the banner? Where am I? In heaven Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007870 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007874 everybody wants to wake up to the banner I woke up to Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007874 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007887 The Taylor banner on light mode to the BBB (Bad Bunny Bulge) on dark mode, I- Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007887 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007924 ? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007924 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007953 OH WE WOOOOOON I used to PRAY for times like this Discord server open Dark Mode is back Two banners with my two favourite things: Taylor Swift and Puerto Rican cock @Ryan you ARE THAT GIRL. COME GET YOUR BADDIES CHAIN Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007953 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28007960 The way dark mode continues his streak of having superior banners over the light mode. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28007960 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28008002 Dark mode and the banner, now my retinas won't burn and I'm turned on Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28008002 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28008100 Thanks for bringing back the darkness. Ozzy would be proud! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28008100 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28008220 best comeback ever! we love the banner 👀 Edited July 25, 20251 yr by Young In Love Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28008220 Share this post
July 25, 20251 yr comment_28008249 YASSSSS ***** MY EYES WON!! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/235/#findComment-28008249 Share this post