Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

The HQ Thread | 2025

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

 

 

Y'all are being absolutely ridiculous. Are you genuinely posting this of your own will, and that's the conclusion you've come to? A forum disabling the ability to delete or hide posts… and blaming it on one user? Do you see the absurdity of this?

 

Also calling the use of a basic feature "abuse" is literally rock bottom logic. The mental gymnastics. Do Instagram or Twitter revoke your delete button if you use it too much? Even if you mass delete photos or tweets, the option doesn't magically vanish. Why? Because it's a FEATURE. Not a privilege that you earn by being "well behaved" or something. It's a feature that should be enabled for EVERYONE by DEFAULT. Like how can you even abuse THAT?

 

The fact that this is even a conversation (and that I'm being indirectly named like it's some courtroom drama) makes this forum feel like a parody of itself. PLEASE try thinking more broadly. Think BIGGER. It's not that deep & that's not the conclusion these people should come to. It's 2025 and y'all are melting down over a delete button. Did the delete button just got invented or something? Is this ancient times? I'm begging for a crumb of perspective.

Girl I didn't blame it on anyone 

  • Replies 8.9k
  • Views 280.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Let. There. Be. DARKNESS!     The dark theme has returned. 

  • Just to update:   - The issue with the dark theme is what caused the latest site issue.   - Guests are permanently disabled and will not be re-enabled until/if the owner resurfaces

  • DoctorIce
    DoctorIce

    When the sun goes down And the Banned won't play I'll always remember us this way  

  • ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

The fact that this is even a conversation (and that I'm being indirectly named like it's some courtroom drama) makes this forum feel like a parody of itself. PLEASE try thinking more broadly. Think BIGGER. It's not that deep & that's not the conclusion these people should come to. It's 2025 and y'all are melting down over a delete button. Did the delete button just got invented or something? Is this ancient times? I'm begging for a crumb of perspective.

Can you have this same energy with that lotde banner that you're still whining about after a month :suburban:

3 minutes ago, flower moon said:

so no taylor banners? poor @AshleyLovescats887

M4xEJm5.jpg

It's okay she is also THE MAN so she is still a lil himbo, there's still hope for homeboy

1b0872a2797425ace86ab737d11ac470ae6cb583

 

42 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Why :rip: is there a reward I'm unaware of? :dies:

Meanwhile I'd like to reduce my post count haha

8k of my posts are from pre hiatus / pre COVID days and like 5k are from my random drunk moments of 2023.

42 minutes ago, Heat Waves said:

Meanwhile I'd like to reduce my post count haha

8k of my posts are from pre hiatus / pre COVID days and like 5k are from my random drunk moments of 2023.

tenor.gif

10 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

Anyways….

:bibliahh:

Anyways my ass you're a ******* weirdo. Doxxing a decade old photo of me from a now deleted website for some kiis on discord. Fake apologizing to me then going in dms saying I have Down's syndrome… Leave me alone.

10 hours ago, Ryan said:

Thinking the dark theme will be the exclusive home of the himbo banners. 

In that case, once again I am asking… Superbulge deserves

 

david-corenswet02.png 

23 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

Anyways….

:bibliahh:

I'm not in this but to beat the allegations you could have let 3 minutes pass before posting after them.

 

9WJOlyR.gif

 

But I'm sat...:eatpopcorn:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
9 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

In that case, once again I am asking… Superbulge deserves

 

david-corenswet02.png 

Absolutely. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.