Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
9 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:


IMG_1136.png?ex=687cc254&is=687b70d4&hm=7d8cdc714f8a739054b8d9fc8922038669666914ad8edd83faecbf98779472ba&

 

 

Walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
 

9d454d2572fd4e9b94b7a384f7c60e52.jpg

@Ryan did you hear? a kpop idol from a boy group came out as trans this week

 

 

Edited by Josh

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
6 minutes ago, Josh said:

@Ryan did you hear? a kpop idol from a boy group came out as trans this week

 

 

Oh this is so awesome! I’m glad she felt strong enough to come out especially given the current state of LGBTQ rights in Korea. Hope she’s happy and supported. 🫶🏽

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Oh this is so awesome! I'm glad she felt strong enough to come out especially given the current state of LGBTQ rights in Korea. Hope she's happy and supported. 🫶🏽

is she the first current generation idol to come out as trans pubicly? 

A Hispanic Mother Knows, Them Genes are too strong. Hyoyeon's Hips don't Lie @Sheep  #DJHyo 

 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Can someone link me to the Twice tour videos? I want to see if Mars and the unit songs were performed 


 

that account has a bunch of clips. Better stuff probably coming out today as more people upload, since it just ended minutes ago.

Imagine performing so hard that your shoe can't keep up 

 

Edited by Pluto6

For me personally i like dahyun's self produce song out of all twice. If only she is a better vocalist

 

 

 

1 hour ago, starstruckaj said:

Starship is a kii for doubling down on this

:suburban:

The autotune is wilding here :deadbanana2:

What do we think of the setlist? I can't believe that they didn't include Talk that Talk, and who asked for One Spark? :biblio: @Witnessed ET @fauxtography @dangerlady @swifthino @Dialamba @VelvetCrush

GwNt8N_XMAIZ-ly?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by Pluto6

Oh I am obsessed, their best single since Kitsch :clap3:@hallucinate Seninkiler yapmış yapacağını :clap3:

 

40 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

What do we think of the setlist? I can't believe that they didn't include Talk that Talk, and who asked for One Spark? :biblio: @Witnessed ET @fauxtography @dangerlady @swifthino @Dialamba @VelvetCrush

GwNt8N_XMAIZ-ly?format=jpg&name=4096x409

i like it overall, think act I is my fave so far but i cant believe they didnt perform TTT, cheer up or even likey :gaycat7:

 

aftermoon and you in my heart are nice surprises! 

 

they have so many hits it's hard to fit them in the setlist! :ryan3:

 

Spoiler

ty for the tag :heart:

 

2 hours ago, starstruckaj said:

Starship is a kii for doubling down on this

:suburban:

i lowkey want them to sue just for the fun of it

Just now, swifthino said:

i like it overall, think act I is my fave so far but i cant believe they didnt perform TTT, cheer up or even likey :gaycat7:

 

aftermoon and you in my heart are nice surprises! 

 

they have so many hits it's hard to fit them in the setlist! :ryan3:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

ty for the tag :heart:

 

I lowkey feel like the solo/unit setlist is too long. They should've just had the solos and ditch their unit songs, and have some of their classics instead

2 hours ago, starstruckaj said:

Starship is a kii for doubling down on this

:suburban:

We need the group cover 

 

:suburban:

I was surprised when they added Gone to the setlist, one of my favorite b-sides from them :jonny2: 

 

#4 (-3) JUMP, BLACKPINK - 5.2M (-1M)

 

someone is out to get blackpink and they just decided to include sombr to not look sketchy :deadbanana2:

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.