Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

56 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

What do we think of the setlist? I can't believe that they didn't include Talk that Talk, and who asked for One Spark? :biblio: @Witnessed ET @fauxtography @dangerlady @swifthino @Dialamba @VelvetCrush

GwNt8N_XMAIZ-ly?format=jpg&name=4096x409

The setlist is okay except one spark and i got you. Their weakest and most boring songs. Some of their solos is a bit underwhelming. And the cow inspired outfit is ugly.

spacer.png

It's kinda iconic how 3/4 of the biggest touring acts in Kpop (SKZ, TWICE, BP) are all touring right now :ghostface:

 

 

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

What do we think of the setlist? I can't believe that they didn't include Talk that Talk, and who asked for One Spark? :biblio: @Witnessed ET @fauxtography @dangerlady @swifthino @Dialamba @VelvetCrush

GwNt8N_XMAIZ-ly?format=jpg&name=4096x409

It's okay I guess but MS in 2025 one spark and I got you aka their biggest flops :rip: we deserved the ethnic bop aka go hard :ghostface: 

IVE isn't letting golden breath. :deadbanana2: I want them to pull a Taylor 

 :sabrina:

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

What do we think of the setlist? I can't believe that they didn't include Talk that Talk, and who asked for One Spark? :biblio: @Witnessed ET @fauxtography @dangerlady @swifthino @Dialamba @VelvetCrush

GwNt8N_XMAIZ-ly?format=jpg&name=4096x409

It's okayish. Not me having to google what a "Make Me Go" is :rip: Why is that flop on the list?  

 

:suburban:

1 hour ago, dangerlady said:

The setlist is okay except one spark and i got you. Their weakest and most boring songs. Some of their solos is a bit underwhelming. And the cow inspired outfit is ugly.

spacer.png

stylists putting girl groups in the same outfits with just colour variations are boring and lazy

 

you can still coordinate outfits to fit a group and still showcase them as individuals :michael:

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

What do we think of the setlist? I can't believe that they didn't include Talk that Talk, and who asked for One Spark? :biblio: @Witnessed ET @fauxtography @dangerlady @swifthino @Dialamba @VelvetCrush

GwNt8N_XMAIZ-ly?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I'm just so busy rn that I haven't gotten a chance to see anything from the tour but this setlist......oh i'm MAD :rip: Talk That Talk is literally their BEST title track in recent times they leave it out for what....

One Spark- a good song on it's own, but probably one of their most forgettable title tracks

I Got You- why is this even there if MARS, a better rehash, is literally right there on the setlist

Moonlight Sunrise- love the song, but The Feels is already there as their english single

subunit songs- if the tour solos are there, the subunits didn't need to be. The only subunit that they could have done is TAKEDOWN because it's actually better than any subunit on the album, and it's kinda popping rn on spotify

 

also where tf is Likey, Alcohol Free, Cheer Up and TT? 

I guess when you have too many hits and classics, and just released a full album. Maybe they'll keep changing the setlist every other date.

2 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

It's okayish. Not me having to google what a "Make Me Go" is :rip: Why is that flop on the list?  

 

:suburban:

The way I had to Google it as well :sabrina: But then I remembered how big of a bop it actually is :wanda:

 

I need "In My Room" to be released ASAP!!! :fish2:

 

Edited by Pluto6

Wait, I didn't know this was actually a thing at concerts

 

:dies:

I need them both actually

----

 

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

Oh I am obsessed, their best single since Kitsch :clap3:@hallucinate Seninkiler yapmış yapacağını :clap3:

 

since kitsch? not when heyallah and godccendio exists :giraffe:

ama boklu rebel heart ve attitude'a bin basar :clap3:

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

#4 (-3) JUMP, BLACKPINK - 5.2M (-1M)

 

someone is out to get blackpink and they just decided to include sombr to not look sketchy :deadbanana2:

 

 

of course BP is getting their song hacked :lmao: how does that happen 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
2 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

What do we think of the setlist? I can't believe that they didn't include Talk that Talk, and who asked for One Spark? :biblio: @Witnessed ET @fauxtography @dangerlady @swifthino @Dialamba @VelvetCrush

GwNt8N_XMAIZ-ly?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I’m a Once too @Pluto6 :emofish:

28 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

The way I had to Google it as well :sabrina: But then I remembered how big of a bop it actually is :wanda:

 

This is the most random Bside they've ever chosen :deadbanana2: Especially when the same More & More album had more popular bops like Shadow and Oxygen.

52 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Oh Godlix

GwL39jtX0AA94el?format=jpg&name=large

Not the bush escaping 

 

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I'm a Once too @Pluto6 :emofish:

I will make sure to tag you next time :heart: Btw what does your stanlist even look like? 

 

12 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

since kitsch? not when heyallah and godccendio exists :giraffe:

ama boklu rebel heart ve attitude'a bin basar :clap3:

Accendio hariç, hepsi çöp maalesef.

 

Ama, this is kinda one of the best albums in Kpop :clap3: Blue Blood tam bir Arabesk inspired bop

 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
14 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

 

I will make sure to tag you next time :heart: Btw what does your stanlist even look like? 

 

Thanks. :heart:

 

Girl groups: SNSD (of course), Blackpink, LOONA, ARTMS, fromis_9, Twice, NewJeans, Aespa, Red Velvet and Meov. 

 

Soloists: Taeyeon, Kwon Eunbi, Somi, Hyolyn, Baekhyun, Kang Daniel

 

Boy groups: Stray Kidz, Ateez, Enhypen, Exo, NCT Dream, TWS and Shinee

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Thanks. :heart:

 

Girl groups: SNSD (of course), Blackpink, LOONA, ARTMS, fromis_9, Twice, NewJeans, Aespa, Red Velvet and Meov. 

 

Soloists: Taeyeon, Kwon Eunbi, Somi, Hyolyn, Baekhyun, Kang Daniel

 

Boy groups: Stray Kidz, Ateez, Enhypen, Exo, NCT Dream, TWS and Shinee

The taste:jonny6:Ok Diva, I see you.

SNSD being first. Let them Know! Nations Girl Group Forever #1

7 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Boy groups: Stray Kidz, Ateez, Enhypen, Exo, NCT Dream, TWS and Shinee

B******tch, since when???? :clap3:

 

 

Edited by Pluto6

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.