Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

Ama, this is kinda one of the best albums in Kpop :clap3: Blue Blood tam bir Arabesk inspired bop

 

spill :clap3:

 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

Mobile! Wrong thread

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

4 hours ago, Ryan said:

This song randomly coming on and liking it

 

 

I had no idea JYP even had another boy group but this song of theirs has been on repeat for me :jamming:

 

 

 

Their stans will finally understand that katseye isn't different from most kpop groups spacer.png

 

 

22 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

 

Their stans will finally understand that katseye isn't different from most kpop groups spacer.png

 

 

Western stans aren't going to put up with this ****. Justice for Manon :rogue:

4 hours ago, IamCY said:

 

This should have been an even bigger hit / less forgotten, I'm still mad at how it came out 1 week before TT.

 

JYP said, well, I can't make a better version of Gee, but I can replace all of the more refined elements to make an even catchier, more aggressive version. It's far from being the best k-pop song, but for me this is like the platonic ideal of what k-pop is

It was a hit when it came out but I think it became forgotten since I.O.I disbanded shortly after :chick3: The I.O.I lineup was so iconic and talented too bad they were short lived

6 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

Daily reminder that if this song was released by a Boy Group you all would be calling it noise and trash 

 

 

 

When I was a bg stan I used to think like this too but the vocals are a big part of the song so of course different voices (therefore different groups) will receive different reactions even if they sing the same song.

 

directly proportional to performance abilities :clap3:

 

 

See when you are EXCELLENT live performers :clap3: stream cunty fire

 

 

40 minutes ago, armink said:

 

directly proportional to performance abilities :clap3:

 

 

See when you are EXCELLENT live performers :clap3: stream cunty fire

 

 

 

the twice setlist :monkey:

 

Moonlight Sunrise and One Fart :monkey:

 

no Talk That Talk or Scientist :monkey:

 

those solo songs nobody cares about being half the setlist :monkey:

 

:monkey:

 

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

has a nerve been hit sweaty?  :clack:

 

9 hours ago, Ryan said:

Soloists: Taeyeon, Kwon Eunbi, Somi, Hyolyn, Baekhyun, Kang Daniel

spacer.png

Half way into 2025; what's everyone's ranking on the pinks' solo releases?

Mine:

 

Alter Ego > rosie > Amortage > Ruby

TWICE's last album is much better produced than some of their other works. No one sounds like they're singing underwater.

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
12 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

spacer.png

Can’t Stan someone who hasn’t debuted yet :eddie:

I do really hope katseye can survive the drama but their toxic fans arent helping either, vcha is already doomed i hope they wont suffer the same fate. 

just witnessed BTS's stan indirectly said BTS is a better performer than Beyonce...

 

:bibliahh: their fandom continue to clown themselves :ahh:

Edited by newaespa

41 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Can't Stan someone who hasn't debuted yet :eddie:

the music better not be ass or else I'm boo-boo the clown

 

spacer.png

Oh this is amazing, one of their most underrated Bsides :jonny2:

 


oh I just realized Jihyo had a wardrobe malfunction and left the stage seconds before the middle platform elevated. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.