Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

Have you always been a seunghan akgae? Cause why did you spam Riize in this thread for months on end but when they kicked seunghan, you dropped them swiftly like a brick? So many questions 

well-well-well-old-guy-smoking.gif

 

because I find no joy in consuming their content anymore and don't wish to associate with that fanbase.

 

well-well-well-old-guy-smoking.gif

7 minutes ago, illia said:

Who is Xoul? Is it one of those dancers?

it's both of them sweatie

 

well-well-well-old-guy-smoking.gif

RII7E's ranking

1. Eunseok

2. Anton

3. Wonbin

4. Sungchan

5. Sohee

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6. Seunghan

 

 

 

7. Shotaro

 

:) 

4 hours ago, The Prophecy said:

Who are your picks? Mine has changed :jonny5: 

 

IMG_1965.gif?ex=687b3be7&is=6879ea67&hm=

I added Donggyu, but the rest remain the same. I want to add some chinese too so I'll probably have to get rid of some of the korean ones. I like Anxin and Kaiwen the most so far from the chinese group.

 

spacer.png

 

 

I think this is the first Famous performance where the girls sing live, aside from their encore. 

 

 

 

 

this was garbaj honey... why does Hendery have grills

 

Xiaojun's parts were the only listenable bits... I need that Xiaojun solo more than ever

 

well-well-well-old-guy-smoking.gif

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Have you always been a seunghan akgae? Cause why did you spam Riize in this thread for months on end but when they kicked seunghan, you dropped them swiftly like a brick? So many questions 

well-well-well-old-guy-smoking.gif

 

I don't think anyone in here stanned someone as hard and intensely as Oprah did with RIIZE in 2023. You honestly had to be there. The way he spammed non-stop and broke the top poster record in here I think. His RIIZE stanning made me look like I was just a casual SKZ listener in comparison

well-well-well-old-guy-smoking.gif

Edited by Pluto6

20 minutes ago, Darkling said:

I added Donggyu, but the rest remain the same. I want to add some chinese too so I'll probably have to get rid of some of the korean ones. I like Anxin and Kaiwen the most so far from the chinese group.

 

spacer.png

 

 

Screenshot_2025-07-18_at_12.38.58.png?ex=687b83f7&is=687a3277&hm=f92f967cecc2ebb1bde2555cbae87915eb05e0934c509bce1eafeda3c2038125&=&width=1770&height=1374

 

 

:jonny5:

 

 

are they just picking random guys off the street for this show or…

55 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

And we CHEER

 

spacer.png

can someone pay some people inside to redacted him i'll chip in

 

spacer.png

YG literally going to prison for his boys, while the girls keep the lights on at the office....

 

well-well-well-old-guy-smoking.gif

 

now what the hell is this... I had higher hopes for this comeback after Frequency, but it's just as bad :deadbanana2:

they do not deserve this type of music

 

honsoolboi-tokyo-toni.gif

GwGxH_2WEAIiXM-?format=jpg&name=largeGwGxIAMWIAAV99Y?format=jpg&name=large

 

Wendy :jonny5: her singing The Road again is going to be everything :jonny5:

The best song on the album (and the only good one). Xiaojun sounds so good :jonny:

 

 

26 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

The best song on the album (and the only good one). Xiaojun sounds so good :jonny:

 

 

Xiaojun angel voice :jonny5:

 

ahh my fuckin fave

 

Gif-Griffin.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.