Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

B******tch, since when???? :clap3:

 

 

It was a few years ago. I asked for some recommendations to get into them that wasn’t noise and this was one of the suggestions:

 


This song is the foundation for me becoming a STAY. I don’t talk about it much but yeah they’re my kings. 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

It was a few years ago. I asked for some recommendations to get into them that wasn't noise and this was one of the suggestions:

 


This song is the foundation for me becoming a STAY. I don't talk about it much but yeah they're my kings. 

Oh I remember, that was me :fish1:  

 

 

------------

 

Stray Global 4th gen leaders wbk

 

Edited by Pluto6

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Oh I remember, that was me :fish1:  

So you’re to blame for this and my crush on Lee Know :jonny5:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

This song randomly coming on and liking it

 

 

3 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

What do we think of the setlist? I can't believe that they didn't include Talk that Talk, and who asked for One Spark? :biblio: @Witnessed ET @fauxtography @dangerlady @swifthino @Dialamba @VelvetCrush

GwNt8N_XMAIZ-ly?format=jpg&name=4096x409

now where the hell is Scientist.... like take out the duds that are DTNA and One Spark to make room for it idc

this setlist is kinda horrible

 

mariah-carey-hair-flip.gif

Daily reminder that if this song was released by a Boy Group you all would be calling it noise and trash 

 

 

 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
54 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

One of my FAVE Twice Bsides ever :WAP: lemme look for a better quality fancam

 

 

Top tier b-side. along with SOS, Shadow, Cruel, Love Foolish and Better 

 

19 minutes ago, Ryan said:

So you're to blame for this and my crush on Lee Know :jonny5:

As you should! 

8521d0ac63cc623cfc8cdec9266a4b41.jpg2baeafab71e0669623d41d75b6a1531e.jpg

Edited by Pluto6

1 MORE DAY :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

 

screaming-crazy.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

One of my FAVE Twice Bsides ever :WAP: lemme look for a better quality fancam

 

 

wait i just realized this is a longer video :deadbanana2: i only watched the Gone performance and pasted it here

 

the timestamps in this video:

 

0:01 - 2:51 Gone + 2:52 - 3:05 Breakdance of Gone 3:24 - 6:34 CRY FOR ME 6:38 - 9:35 HELL IN HEAVEN 9:39 - 12:07 RIGHT HAND GIRL 12:14 - 13:52 DIVE IN (Tzuyu's solo) 13:58 - 15:36 STONE COLD (Mina's solo) 15:50 - 17:54 MEEEEEE (Nayeon's solo) 18:05 - 19:41 FIX A DRINK (Jeongyeon's solo) 19:46 - 22:13 DAT AHH DAT OHH (Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu Sub-Unit) 22:20 - 24:40 BATTITUDE (Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Mina Sub-Unit) 24:43 - 26:39 CHESS (Dahyun's solo) 26:43 - 28:12 IN MY ROOM (Chaeyoung's solo) 28:15 - 29:54 ATM (Jihyo's solo) 29:56 - 31:12 - DECAFFEINATED (Sana's solo) 31:15 - 32:51 MOVE LIKE THAT (Momo's solo)

 

 

their solos were so good omg :jonny6: Momo was kinda the best ngl, the absolute POWER this woman exudes is insane

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

1 MORE DAY :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

 

screaming-crazy.gif

I’d like to see his discharge tbh 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

wait i just realized this is a longer video :deadbanana2: i only watched the Gone performance and pasted it here

 

the timestamps in this video:

 

0:01 - 2:51 Gone + 2:52 - 3:05 Breakdance of Gone 3:24 - 6:34 CRY FOR ME 6:38 - 9:35 HELL IN HEAVEN 9:39 - 12:07 RIGHT HAND GIRL 12:14 - 13:52 DIVE IN (Tzuyu's solo) 13:58 - 15:36 STONE COLD (Mina's solo) 15:50 - 17:54 MEEEEEE (Nayeon's solo) 18:05 - 19:41 FIX A DRINK (Jeongyeon's solo) 19:46 - 22:13 DAT AHH DAT OHH (Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu Sub-Unit) 22:20 - 24:40 BATTITUDE (Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Mina Sub-Unit) 24:43 - 26:39 CHESS (Dahyun's solo) 26:43 - 28:12 IN MY ROOM (Chaeyoung's solo) 28:15 - 29:54 ATM (Jihyo's solo) 29:56 - 31:12 - DECAFFEINATED (Sana's solo) 31:15 - 32:51 MOVE LIKE THAT (Momo's solo)

 

 

their solos were so good omg :jonny6: Momo was kinda the best ngl, the absolute POWER this woman exudes is insane

DADO is so fucking cvnty

15 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Top tier b-side. along with SOS, Shadow, Cruel, Love Foolish and Better 

 

Oh your taste is kinda flawless huh

3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

DADO is so ******* cvnty

They're doing so much in such short amount of time, and the 360 stage makes everything so much more intense. Maybe its the angle but the intensity and CVNT is through the roof on this tour. Every member is bringing it, i'm so proud :clap3:

 

now i'm just searching for high quality fancams 

Here is another video with other songs

 

 

timestamps:

 

0:01 - 3:02 OPTIONS 3:30 - 6:26 MOONLIGHT SUNRISE 8:05 - 9:17 Interlude 9:25 - 11:42 MARS 11:57 - 14:41 I GOT YOU 14:44 - 18:00 The Feels

 

 

29 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Daily reminder that if this song was released by a Boy Group you all would be calling it noise and trash 

 

 

 

And when we put all hypotheticals and if's aside, it's still Jennie who released this song and not a boy group so what now


timestamps:

 

0:01 this is for

1:41 strategy

4:54 make me go

8:16 set me free

11:22 I can't stop me

Oh biitchh I love the intro :jonny6:

 

ABSOLUTE GODDESSES. The live band is also going hard.

 

 

Edited by Witnessed ET

Now why did I open twitter and see that jungle boy throwing up gang signs and sagging?

 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

What do we think of the setlist? I can't believe that they didn't include Talk that Talk, and who asked for One Spark? :biblio: @Witnessed ET @fauxtography @dangerlady @swifthino @Dialamba @VelvetCrush

GwNt8N_XMAIZ-ly?format=jpg&name=4096x409

It is a travesty - but at least I saw it last tour. :monkey:
 

the real bummer is heart shaker not being part of the main setlist. 

 

This should have been an even bigger hit / less forgotten, I'm still mad at how it came out 1 week before TT.

 

JYP said, well, I can't make a better version of Gee, but I can replace all of the more refined elements to make an even catchier, more aggressive version. It's far from being the best k-pop song, but for me this is like the platonic ideal of what k-pop is

Edited by IamCY

 

I thought they were off???? Or is it based on they names? Minji?

 

:clack:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.