Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

i want it sounds much better here compared to the mv teaser :jamming:

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

golden is a clunkier kids bop version of i am. i am 99% sure the reason why its smashing is because the kids love it. same thing with apt (which is actually a good song).

13 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

:katie2:

 

 

seriously one of their best releases, SO good. the ending :jonny2:

 

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

I need Xiaojun and YangYang solos asap. If Ten gets another mini before them I will riot :fish2:

losing Winwin and Lucas increased WayV's talent average by about 4000%, but I fear Loselose is blackmailing SM or something because ever since he left they've not had any great quality comebacks... their last great title track was On My Youth

 

Give Me That was cute but not great

 

rate-xiaojun-from-nct-wayv-v0-1ddz67bsm4va1.gif?width=268&auto=webp&s=8e7058f4e472e808d28186d2a0bcb835bf949521

Not two of them already being eliminated :suburban:

 

The new addition to my line up is Fan Zheyi :giraffe:

 

 

Just now, Darkling said:

Not two of them already being eliminated :suburban:

 

The new addition to my line up is Fan Zheyi :giraffe:

 

 


Adding Nian Boheng to my list :jonny5:

 

 

10 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:


Adding Nian Boheng to my list :jonny5:

 

 

That Jack guy was so funny too, too sad I think he is already eliminated, they should have left some of them for comedic relif!

 

Anyway, I'm just watching the full performances and I think Sangwon sounds better here. It's true he is not main nor lead vocalist material but people are a bit exaggerated about his vocals. The price for being pretty and talented, I guess...

 

 

To be fair Geonwoo sounded better here too but he has zero charisma and he is rather stiff too, def not center material in my opinion :emofish:

 

 

Edited by Darkling

5 minutes ago, Darkling said:

That Jack guy was so funny too, too sad I think he is already eliminated, they should have left some of them for comedic relif!

 

Anyway, I'm just watching the full performances and I think Sangwon sounds better here. It's true he is not main nor lead vocalist material but people are a bit exaggerated about his vocals. The price for being pretty and talented, I guess...

 

 

His vocals aren't even that bad, he'd be a lead vocalist in certain boy groups

:eli: 

 

Just now, youresotoxic said:

 

Wait I'm hearing something

 

cat.gif

15 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

Have they removed FADwoo yet? @Darkling

 

IMG_1965.gif?ex=687b3be7&is=6879ea67&hm=15c344d678de1d0b80c80fb7b53aa3f36b8f58766bf6a01c68b9839fbfefbdea&

Not yet and apparently his previous agency released a statement denying the allegations, but they were the ones that treated him like a king and let them behave like a spoiled brat so what were they gonna say... to be honest even if they can refute some of the allegations I doubt he can recover from this.

 

ezgif-107bd82bd539a7.gif?ex=687b119f&is=6879c01f&hm=76665579f4dd61088c195c6cec92b8a278ddc38dd752e96e6437a66c7bf68522&

Edited by Darkling

1 minute ago, Darkling said:

Not yet and apparently his previous agency released a statement denying the allegations, but they were the ones that treated him like a king and let them behave like a spoiled brat so what were they gonna say... to be honest even if they can refute some of the allegations I doubt he can recover from this.

 

ezgif-107bd82bd539a7.gif?ex=687b119f&is=6879c01f&hm=76665579f4dd61088c195c6cec92b8a278ddc38dd752e96e6437a66c7bf68522&

The victims released so much evidence, and half the contestants want him gone as well, so I'm not sure why they haven't announced his exit yet. Also, at this point, there's no point in rooting for any of the C-trainees because half of them will be eliminated when the groups merge. The only one who's 100% debuting from c-group is Anxin.

 

 

ezgif-107bd82bd539a7.gif?ex=687b119f&is=6879c01f&hm=76665579f4dd61088c195c6cec92b8a278ddc38dd752e96e6437a66c7bf68522&

 

 

Taeyong :heart:  Dr. Kim could never recreate his beautiful face

 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

Have any of the Twice units performed on the shows or at their showcase?

27 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

The victims released so much evidence, and half the contestants want him gone as well, so I'm not sure why they haven't announced his exit yet. Also, at this point, there's no point in rooting for any of the C-trainees because half of them will be eliminated when the groups merge. The only one who's 100% debuting from c-group is Anxin.

 

 

ezgif-107bd82bd539a7.gif?ex=687b119f&is=6879c01f&hm=76665579f4dd61088c195c6cec92b8a278ddc38dd752e96e6437a66c7bf68522&

 

Make the group 11 MSnake I need Anxin, Kaiwen and Zheyi IN. Realistically, I think we could push for 3 chinese in the group plus Liyu so people could be happy about the 50/50 ratio whilst we ruin all MSnake plans.

 

ezgif-107bd82bd539a7.gif?ex=687b119f&is=6879c01f&hm=76665579f4dd61088c195c6cec92b8a278ddc38dd752e96e6437a66c7bf68522&

12 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Make the group 11 MSnake I need Anxin, Kaiwen and Zheyi IN. Realistically, I think we could push for 3 chinese in the group plus Liyu so people could be happy about the 50/50 ratio whilst we ruin all MSnake plans.

 

ezgif-107bd82bd539a7.gif?ex=687b119f&is=6879c01f&hm=76665579f4dd61088c195c6cec92b8a278ddc38dd752e96e6437a66c7bf68522&

Screenshot_2025-07-18_at_17.04.47.png?ex=687bc226&is=687a70a6&hm=182465e760a87303903c06a37cb451c07262dddcc773345475a461a95790c8f1&=&width=1626&height=1374

 

Msnake would never allow it :deadbanana4:The producers are deliberately giving more screen time to eliminated trainees, creating the illusion that they're still in the competition. At the same time, they're suppressing the visibility of remaining high-potential trainees in an attempt to lower their rankings.  Nian Bo Heng is a great pick imo, he fills the C-group slot, and since he's from New York and not China, he could potentially pull a Matthew if he keeps giving good performances.

 

IMG_1965.gif?ex=687b3be7&is=6879ea67&hm=15c344d678de1d0b80c80fb7b53aa3f36b8f58766bf6a01c68b9839fbfefbdea&

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.