Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

Cause it's not him.
Its a joke trend where people post the followers of the idol and their lookalikes: 

 

Why am I disappointed that I was right

 

:clack:

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

9 hours ago, armink said:

 

directly proportional to performance abilities :clap3:

 

 

See when you are EXCELLENT live performers :clap3: stream cunty fire

 

 

armpits need to be locked up…

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

Cause it's not him.
Its a joke trend where people post the followers of the idol and their lookalikes: 

 

When i looked at the Ning Ning one I genuinely asked what's the matter with that NING NING pic? lmao

1 hour ago, Asscatchem said:

is somyi still in prison?

 

blackpink-jennie.gif

Nope. She got out a few months ago and immediately signed with MBK as a solo artist and is also tasked as a producer for their new boy group.

 

MBK being the recently re-branded TS Ent.

 

What could go wrong!

 

:cm:

TWICE documentary :gaycat7:im gonna be bawling my eyes out at the screening :chick3:

 

2 hours ago, WERKER said:

Manon, Lara and Sophia all have extremely loud solo bases.

this is the result of pretty much all groups that were formed by a survival show

2 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

Cause it's not him.
Its a joke trend where people post the followers of the idol and their lookalikes: 

 

 

I screamed

1 minute ago, swifthino said:

TWICE documentary :gaycat7:im gonna be bawling my eyes out at the screening :chick3:

 

Time for me to loop ONE IN A MILLION :sosad:

 

katseye stans are so stupid i cant believe. its like when jennie solo stans tried to claim she was mistreated back in 2019-2020. kpop companies are stupid, but they're not gonna sideline their most popular member.

She better have Pinkpantheress on that album..

 

 

 

Tarzzan throwing gang signs. Y'all let this man doing whatever. He is this close to sing the N word with vibrato. 

Quote

While Lara was also recovering from an injury during the Gameboy MV shoot, she was still able to participate. In this case, Manon does not appear in the Gabriela video at all.

spacer.png

JOY opened up about her difficult upbringing on a reality show and it's gaining attention in Korea.. Her family struggled for money and she also spoke about how things changed once she became wealthy.

 

She's so kind and hardworking 💚

Quote

Our family wasn't very wealthy. The three of us grew up closely together, and I was lucky enough to earn money early on. I didn't want to make them feel the helplessness that I felt when I was young, and the sadness of having to give up because I didn't have money. But I thought it was important for my sister to grow with her own will and ability, so I thought a lot about how far I should set the standard for helping her. After thinking about it a lot, at first I told her I would give her the big home appliances like a refrigerator or TV. I said, "Let me do it. Let me do it for you as your sister." But she refused everything.

 

But in the end, with a good heart, she took home things that are useful. They said they were thankful that they didn't have to worry about the household goods, but actually I didn't really do anything for them. I gave things that I didn't use anymore, and with that, they said those were enough for them and I'm thankful.

 

Edited by Zack

11 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

GwTLtcjW8AAYhjP?format=jpg&name=small

so far Zerobaseone, Monsta X and Treasure are releasing on Sept 1

 

who is gonna win? :fish1:

This is so cute :heart:

 

 

I think I'm pregnant just by looking at this 

 

IU legend :heart2:

 

 

They're still so loved in Korea :heart: They might not have some Melon chart peaks anymore but they'll always be legends in this country

 

Sorry for the spamming y'all, but I'm gonna be this person for the next few days :gaycat2:

 

anyway I didn't think this subunit would go this hard live :jonny6:

 

Mingyu looks so cute singing along @kendoll2001

 

they BETTER add this song to the actual setlist or imma riot!!

 

 

Edited by Witnessed ET

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.