Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Kurt Hummel said:

Is this a safe space to say I thought that new Blackpink single is kinda bland and dated :dancehall2: Just feels like a comeback for the sake of it, even though all of them have newfound solo success that should arguably be a bigger priority. Like, that Jennie album was only 4 months ago

Don't let them silence you, I feel like this is the case even though a lot of Blinks don't want to admit it. Very much a contractual obligation comeback when they lowkey should have kept it for next year when it would hit better for their 10th anniversary 

:khalyan:

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

Hyo, Soyou and Hyolyn with the hits!! 2nd gen soloists just do it better im sorry

 

ifeye being the rookies to watch out for, kinda ended Crazy

 

BoA… yes mother

 

Purple Kiss prayer circle though, cheap field comebacks usually scream disbandment soon :monkey:

I'm not even joking anymore, I think this is gonna be the best song of the summer

 

Did SM finally wake up?! Are they back to making good dance music :clownny:

Boa really coming back on that beat! I was afraid it was gonna be like a ballad or midtempo song…. Not this Club anthem:jonny6: 

So I finally watched the KPOP Demon Hunters movie and gave a listen to the songs and, honestly, I don't get the love is getting.

The movie was okay at best and the songs are just alright, some even bland. 

 

 

4 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I'm not even joking anymore, I think this is gonna be the best song of the summer

 

Wait this sounds *****. I think she's gonna show Blackpink how to PROPERLY do a Eurodance bop....no shade to them so dont at me blinks, but you know it's true 

:ryan3:

41 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

🚨 KPOP EMERGENCY 🚨

@Gorjesspazze9 @Sheep @mathekr

THE MOTHER OF MOTHERS IS BACK ON HER ****

Spoiler

Did you guys hear about the foreigner who was SA'd by a popular male idol in Korea? She got deported because she reported him


I feel so much for her…


TW: SA

7 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I'm not even joking anymore, I think this is gonna be the best song of the summer

 

gonna be?

 

44 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

🚨 KPOP EMERGENCY 🚨

@Gorjesspazze9 @Sheep @mathekr

Yes budget :jonny6:

I wasn't expecting it to come so soon

Whiplash, YES and now BOA's song sounding like a dance bop.

 

Are we back to SM's golden dance era?


:WAP:

 

nobody could have predicted boa switching back to full f-slur dance music. we're in the most blessed timeline. you bottoms better be farming streams for her while she's in recovery as a thank you gift for this selfless act of motherlike generosity :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

nobody could have predicted boa switching back to full f-slur dance music. we're in the most blessed timeline. you bottoms better be farming streams for her while she's in recovery as a thank you gift for this selfless act of motherlike generosity :jonny5:

I never gave up hope! Recession pop is back. 

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

 

song of the summer :wave2:

1 hour ago, TheCal said:

 

i always have to come back to this perfection:jonny:

when the intern scheduled the mv for 6 am instead of 6 pm

 

you just had to be there

 

Still not over this complete cultural reset. Even Jisoo was serving ***** down :wanda:

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

 

Still not over this complete cultural reset. Even Jisoo was serving ***** down :wanda:

Her sliding down the road, she might have never mothered that hard before :jonny:

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

ifeye are taking it :jonnycat: what is this fresh bop @Antunes @godmess

 

 

Oh woww :jonny6:

36 minutes ago, Edu said:

2/4 of aespa coming out as beliebers :doc:

3/4 so far actually, babes :heart2: 

38 minutes ago, Edu said:

2/4 of aespa coming out as beliebers :doc:

A lot of women in their age are/were believers. 

The amount of girls I have met that stand JB, or at some point did, is quite shocking. :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

ifeye are taking it :jonnycat: what is this fresh bop @Antunes @godmess

 

 

waitttttt. i found their debut kinda terrible, but this is so so cute

 

 

This apocalyptic nintendo-esque nb frog music for hopeless and funky romantics

Edited by Sheep

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.