Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

ae-aespa were truly ahead of their time. #Justice4Naevis :jonny: :jonny: 

 

Edited by OrgVisual

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

 

Not him releasing a song for his solo tour.

 

Close enough, welcome back PSY.

the biggest girl group in the world :WAP:

 

GvbbOfDXkAEFzgl?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

GuWaTS4aQAAO9-U?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

 

what an iconic and legendary discography :WAP:

 

11 hours ago, swifthino said:

im sorry but this is something @youresotoxic would post :dies:

This is clearly a compliment, isn't @youresotoxic a fellow Ice Cream, RBB and Umpah Umpah stan? :gaycat2:

19 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

ae-aespa were truly ahead of their time. #Justice4Naevis :jonny: :jonny: 

 

wait, that's kind of a slay... I assumed BP had achieved this somehow :rip:

Edited by Antisocialites

Our very own leader queen God Jihyo's celebration of her 20 year anniversary in JYP/kpop....imagine being such an iconic idol that some of the biggest names of the industry show up to congratulate you :clap3:

 

17 minutes ago, Xalric said:

EVERGLOW FANS say thank you to CUBE

 

The way my heart stopped for a moment, when I saw the EVERGLOW title 

49 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

You do realise there are 3 members in KATSEYE who are actually professional dancers and have won actual dance competitions :rip: 

Wait who ? I only knew about Daniela 

45 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

ae-aespa were truly ahead of their time. #Justice4Naevis :jonny: :jonny: 

 

@MonsterNavy are you ready to see them blocking BP both in SK and Spotify :dies:

1 minute ago, Adama said:

Wait who ? I only knew about Daniela 

Lara and Sophia as well. 

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

#5 on the Global 200 and #2 on the Billboard Excluding U.S. 

 

I need foreign gays to understand that the Hot 100 stopped being relevant in the 2000s when it became a radio payola chart and the Billboard 200 is just a game of who can fit the most tracks on an album until they're #1 on the charts. Here in America, people don't even talk about Billboard the way that they used to.

Someone should maybe relay that information to SM :katie: 

 

Regarding BB200, that's not true as KATSEYE just placed a 5-track EP at #4. BP also placed high with their minis disguised as full albums

14 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

Their Shut Down OT4 pic may never be topped I fear

:khalyan:

Something is off :alexz2:

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

the biggest girl group in the world :WAP:

Twice is more than 2x as big(4 members vs 9) :sorry: 

40 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Our very own leader queen God Jihyo's celebration of her 20 year anniversary in JYP/kpop....imagine being such an iconic idol that some of the biggest names of the industry show up to congratulate you :clap3:

 

Imagine being 28 years old and hitting your 20 year anniversary with your employer :skull:

 

it's a miracle that mother turned out to be a relatively normal person (from what we can see)

 

spacer.png

I keep seeing people mentioning "baby don't cry"

 

I can only assume you're talking about this

 

 

1 hour ago, OrgVisual said:

ae-aespa were truly ahead of their time. #Justice4Naevis :jonny: :jonny: 

 

the honmoon is safe y'all 

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I keep seeing people mentioning "baby don't cry"

 

I can only assume you're talking about this

 

 

That was a classic btw

 

 

12 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

XngHan&Xoul&Xiaojun


spacer.png

They need to create a unit called XXX

 

:sabrina:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.