Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Thank you IVE

 

 

a new girl group (flop)

a survival show (flop)

a new boy group (flop)

a new building

 

IVE summer comeback budget is going to be even less than their recent one (which was like 10$)

:clack:

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

40 minutes ago, Eternium said:

 

Everyone that wins at the Grammy's is because of industry connections. What's not clear to you? Whom do you think votes? 

 

I think you all have never been to LA nor have any industry connections and live in a bubble frozen in time where the Grammy and Billboard were as prestigious as they were in the 80s. It reminds me of the Oscars situation, where every few years we get an expose on how corrupt the campaigns are and how terrible the voting committee is, and then, year later, a few online stans are back to claiming they're prestigious. It truly baffles me to think that someone in 2025 thinks the Grammys are based on quality.

I know all of this, I don't need to live in LA to recognize this. My point is, you're insinuating that if BTS wins, it can only be because HYBE got 6-7 (?) idols invitations to the Academy this year as part of some elaborate scheme. 

 

Like, please :chick3: Let's see their output first, shall we? They haven't even stepped foot into the studio yet :chick3:

Taemin's nose job may have just destroyed whatever lingering affection I had for K-POP :cries: It's really over.

6 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Am I crazy or does it feel like someone from Katseye is ALWAYS sick or injured 

 

what is going on down at Scooter Braun HQ

 

spacer.png

Even though Katseye are doing better than vcha in terms of success I really wouldn't be surprised if they are under the same kinds of pressures, just hiding it better.

18 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

2 years ago today :weeps:

this being one of their best albums, plus Cream Soda being one of their best title tracks :jonny5::jonny5:

still listen to this album almost daily 

Edited by youresotoxic

14 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

a new girl group (flop)

a survival show (flop)

a new boy group (flop)

a new building

 

IVE summer comeback budget is going to be even less than their recent one (which was like 10$)

:clack:

The new boy group hasn't even debuted yet 

y'all are so boring going in circles with these essays

 

preorder Waste No Time

 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

:weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps:

 

 

I hope it's just swollen and will settle down into something more normal looking, because right now it's giving MJ meets Miss Piggy :'(

 

but why are we getting our noses done and then doing gigs right after, seems wild, especially when he's at a point in his career when he can say no to a job 

10 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

wait why aren't we talking about this motherquake

Better question, why didn't @youresotoxic tag me. 

57 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Killah, Girl so confusing remix and Defying Gravity are eligible so I'm not sure about this 

Didn't Girls so confusing dropped in June of last year?  And not me totally forgetting about Defying gravity lol, but I don't think it's eligible bc it's not an original song right? 
 

54 minutes ago, Kwangya said:

I don't see why not. If Kiss Me More can win that category, there's no reason Luther can't. It's like the only song where Kendrick sings more than he raps. 

 

I wouldn't be surprised if APT wins, but I can see how the voters might lean toward a Kendrick/SZA song. Especially since it's such a tender, emotional track.

 

Yeah if Luther is nominated in Best Pop duo it's going to win easily just because Luther was bigger than APT in the US :dies:

 

53 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Luther will prob get nominated in Best Rap/Sung Performance. Him and Rihanna won for Loyalty in that category 

Kendrick and SZA also have 30/30 from her album Lana, so they might want to have a Grammys for both songs… 

 

SM keeps putting these two together ever since those rumors that they don't get along but they look so forced and awkward  :biblio:

 

40 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

The new boy group hasn't even debuted yet 

even worse then, cause they've been promoting already :redface:

14 minutes ago, Adama said:

Didn't Girls so confusing dropped in June of last year?  And not me totally forgetting about Defying gravity lol, but I don't think it's eligible bc it's not an original song right? 
 

Yeah if Luther is nominated in Best Pop duo it's going to win easily just because Luther was bigger than APT in the US :dies:

 

Kendrick and SZA also have 30/30 from her album Lana, so they might want to have a Grammys for both songs… 

I think Girl so confusing might be eligible bc the brat remix album wasn't submitted 

52 minutes ago, New Edition said:

I really wouldn't be surprised if they are under the same kinds of pressures, just hiding it better.

Kpop calls it determination.

 

:cm:

16 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

I thought 7 year contracts in Kpop stopped. Well I don't listen to thier music so congrats to thier fans I guess

Another 7 years :monkey:

 

never heard an Ateez song but sending them positive vibes

 

 

2 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

 

I noticed your very weird behavior towards me, so I decided to check something, where I purposely posted something just to see if you'd comment - and sure enough, the moment I refreshed the page, you were right there, ready to talk about me. Clearly, I struck a nerve ever since I called you out for doxxing people.

But seriously, stop keeping TABS on everything I do in here.

 

 

 

This lie :ahh:You were literally the first person who informed me and everyone else in here about  how aespa were supposedly using "streaming farms from Thailand," and even mentioned me in another post to stir up drama between me and MYs - just because you wanted aespa to get dragged. But of course I didn't fall for the bait, and I even warned other MYs in here about your shady behavior. You're an IVE and KATSEYE stan, and both fandoms are beefing with MYs, so it all makes sense now, why you want aespa dragged.

 

Even @newaespa clocked your shady behavior.

 

 

:giraffe: a dive ? Well he better stick to normani cause 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.