Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

New Aespa song @Sheep @Gorjesspazze9 @Ryan @Zack @MonsterNavy@OrgVisual

 

Praying we get an MV and some performances :duca: 

Damn, this is pretty good. :WAP:

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

It's been some time…..

 

 

Everything's GNARRRLY

 

Hottie hottie

like a bag of Takis

 

im the ****

im the ****

 

making BEATS

for a boring dumb biatch 

fvckin Gnarly

dont talk to me

 

you're Gnarly

im NOOT

 

J-j-jealous of mah mansiON?!

yeah the view is ******* GNARLY!

 

:khalyan2:
this masterpiece 

Not a blunt, :deadbanana2:

But when we think about it the numbers of rumours these 2 groups had

 

 

4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Not a blunt, :deadbanana2:

But when we think about it the numbers of rumours these 2 groups had

 

 

These look so staged pls :rip:

 

But Taecyeon omg :jonny6:

I'm a multi girl stan! ask me who my bias is for each gg in my sig!

7 hours ago, Cheers said:

the true definition of idols :clap3: 

Oh my other faves, I knew they had impecable good taste, please watch out for their comeback today!

 

b6963c39921e7333cb9c126d9deb81d1ea3bfa93.gifv

2 hours ago, The Prophecy said:

 

 

when I crack open my XngHan album and pull a XngHan photocard

 

gfriend-sinb.gif

Starting at 1700KST, which is minutes away...

 

  • ShowChampion.E562: Baby Don't Cry, H1-key, Rescene, Yul, Kard, Oneus, Han Seungwoo, NouerA, Ahof, Pow, TIOT, DickPuNkS

Pretty good show.  But check out what's on tomorrow on an app or something.

  • MCD.E896: Rescene, Baby Don't Cry, Babymonster, Blingone, ViviZ, Illit, aespa, Wish, Jeon Somi, H1-key, Hitgs, Allday Project, Nowz, NouerA, Super Junior, Ahof, n.SSign, Oneus, Close Your Eyes, Han Seungwoo

Now that is worth putting on a mainstream streaming platform, you would think. :keir:

 

:cm:

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

he matched their freak

 

5a13f94761dc4342a4506872dcf619de.gif?ex=

you mean they matched his freak?

 

5a13f94761dc4342a4506872dcf619de.gif?ex=

JUMP has 4M views in almost 2 days ksdkskds

honestly, dgaf if they flop. literally all their singles are huge local and global smashas they have nothing to prove anymore chart and sales-wise

 

they have a lot of prove artistically as a group though and JUMP seems like they're going to accomplish it this era too and that's the only thing that matters :clap3: 

 

i'd rather see them flop by trying something new than smashing hard with another dated teddy mess

 

its impossible to imagine blackpink tanking though but we'll see :deadbanana: 2 more days!!

I Like You Better by fromis_9 is totally the song of the summer, I never get tired of it. I just can't wait to blast it on the beach.

6 hours ago, Kwangya said:

America really does not f**k with SM groups 

imo i feel like they would've with EXO and Red Velvet back then but SM stay pushing the wrong songs/groups, they so out of touch. 

5 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

girl please :rip: I aint projecting those twitter beef here. you know this thread hates blackpink for literally no reason. there's like less than 10 blinks here and none of them even defend the pinks anymore because of how many bp haters are here and its tiring. I only attack BTS unprovoked I really hate those twinks and their fans and i'm sorry cause I will never apologize for this :deadbanana2: 

 

but with my Red Velvet/Yeri drags and now TWICE - these are never unprovoked. I NEVER reply to users here dragging and slutshaming BLACKPINK directly or quote them real time but I will post a random TWICE drag to give the same energy back on a random tuesday. listen, you only see my "insults" as over the top because you're not used to hearing those words be said to TWICE but those are the same words this thread has been saying to bp in this thread and i'm just echoing them. you say they're not onces but they praise/use twice after dragging bp (that jo1 (?) user and others do it all the time)

 

trust me i'm not playing the victim here. I know what I say and do here and I stand by them only cause its just matching the energy of all the users in this thread. i'm just playing the nasty game everyone has been playing in this thread since forever so either just block/ignore me or we can go back and forth shading each other's faves :deadbanana2:

The amount of lies :rip:

 

First of all, that JO1 user isn't even a Once (he's barely a K-pop stan), so I don't see what he has to do with you constantly insulting TWICE. In fact, most BP antis here aren't even Onces.  
 

Most Onces on this forum are actually OnceBlinks, and I'm 99.9% sure that none of them have said anything negative about BP the way you claim.  

 

You also have a pattern of insulting random groups in a very harsh and unprovoked way in general. Let's not pretend that you're doing it in the name of  "defending" BP.
 

Anyways, I won't waste more energy on this conversation 

 

Edited by Pluto6

8 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

The amount of lies :rip:

 

First of all, that JO1 user isn't even a Once (he's barely a K-pop stan), so I don't see what he has to do with you constantly insulting TWICE. In fact, most BP antis here aren't even Onces.  
 

Most Onces on this forum are actually OnceBlinks, and I'm 99.9% sure that none of them have said anything negative about BP the way you claim.  

 

You also have a pattern of insulting random groups in a very harsh and unprovoked way. It is what it is - but don't try to deny it.

 

never denied anything :rip: its all out there. I say all those things on purpose and to spite all the twice stans and blackpink haters :rip: I never acted like i'm the nicest purest angel here skskdksd i'm unhinged down to the core but saying that all my unhinged twice hatred are unprovoked is the biggest lie EVER. I do not gaf about them to randomly drag them here unless I see a twice stan drag bp :deadbanana:

 

anyways, lets move on this is nonsense and has been dragged out. its a pop music forum, and kkktrl is basically syg 2.0, if you cant handle this thread then leave or block me :rip: 

27 minutes ago, Darkling said:

This is perfection :clap3:

 

 

This is excellent

:clap3: 

 

What a perfect summer mini, I love these guys :hippo:

 

 

 

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

never denied anything :rip: its all out there. I say all those things on purpose and to spite all the twice stans and blackpink haters :rip: I never acted like i'm the nicest purest angel here skskdksd i'm unhinged down to the core but saying that all my unhinged twice hatred are unprovoked is the biggest lie EVER. I do not gaf about them to randomly drag them here unless I see a twice stan drag bp :deadbanana:

 

anyways, lets move on this is nonsense and has been dragged out. its a pop music forum, and kkktrl is basically syg 2.0, if you cant handle this thread then leave or block me :rip: 

That's not true at all :rip:

You've quoted me multiple times this year dragging Twice for no reason and I'm not even a Twice stan, I don't think I've even mentioned Twice once ever here :laugh:

I just have a good laugh and move on, but come on sis we all see you doing that

9 minutes ago, OrbitNumber1 said:

That's not true at all :rip:

You've quoted me multiple times this year dragging Twice for no reason and I'm not even a Twice stan, I don't think I've even mentioned Twice once ever here :laugh:

I just have a good laugh and move on, but come on sis we all see you doing that

can you show proof? its easy to claim that but I dont remember your username or even interacting with you. let alone me randomly just quoting you to drag twice :rip: I never delete my posts here. you can find all my "quotes" in my account. i'm willing to apologize if you can show proof that i've started **** here about twice unprovoked

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

I'm so happy that TWICE are having a re-peak and Strategy will most likely end up becoming their biggest song globally as well :jonny6:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.