Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I'm so happy that TWICE are having a re-peak and Strategy will most likely end up becoming their biggest song globally as well :jonny6:

 

 

Talent and good music always win in the end :clap3: Strategy is such a banger, it's crazy how they're constantly releasing quality music 10 years into their career. 

My only issue is that the version that's gaining streams is not the Megan Thee Stallion version :gaycat2:

 

anyway, Youngji served so hard here along with the queens, i almost forgot about Megan for a second :jonny3:

 

 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

 

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

can you show proof? its easy to claim that but I dont remember your username or even interacting with you. let alone me randomly just quoting you to drag twice :rip: I never delete my posts here. you can find all my "quotes" in my account. i'm willing to apologize if you can show proof that i've started **** here about twice unprovoked

 

 

It was three days ago

 

On 7/6/2025 at 12:31 PM, MonsterNavy said:

their definition of "kpop": 9 girls synchronized dancing BUT cant sing, no star power, stage presence or charisma. maybe they're right :heart:

 

Edited by OrbitNumber1

51 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

GvZCozWaYAMJdPn?format=jpg&name=large

 

4 versions, don't forget to order them all.

 

Please look forward to it :fish1:

Have you pre-ordered? Post your receipts 

 

IMG_9516.gif?ex=686f8e69&is=686e3ce9&hm=

 

 

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

can you show proof? its easy to claim that but I dont remember your username or even interacting with you. let alone me randomly just quoting you to drag twice :rip: I never delete my posts here. you can find all my "quotes" in my account. i'm willing to apologize if you can show proof that i've started **** here about twice unprovoked

 

 

i don't even visit this thread often anymore but when I do it's always you dragging Twice and Pluto talking about Stray Kids 

 

:sabrina:

1 hour ago, OrbitNumber1 said:

 

It was three days ago

 

 

If this was a few days ago I would have already rebutted that statement word by word, but since now I'm tryna be above the drama, lemme keep it cute and shut up. 
:ryan3:

wait twice and bp are releasing on the same day :deadbanana4: 

 

i guess twice will get armpits' support this time :chick2:

4 hours ago, Darkling said:

This is perfection :clap3:

 

 

them and NCT Wish being the best 5th gen boy groups :clap3: nothing but excellence from both of them so far

I hope IVE are taking notes

n4dphum.thumb.gif.93e0d58a1bdea764a3d1d7

 

Edited by Darkling

 

literally can't stop listening to this..... it's just so addicting

 

IMG_1443.thumb.gif.d96acc885d61ddfeb064c7af5928c26c.gif

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

GvZCozWaYAMJdPn?format=jpg&name=large

 

4 versions, don't forget to order them all.

 

Please look forward to it :fish1:

Building a music brand off of feeling bad for somebody isn't exactly a sign of confidence that this will be good no shade 
 

1377679649517211688.webp?size=240&qualit

18 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

SKZ members (DANCERACHA) occupying the top 3 :clap3:

These hitmakers :clap3:

------------------

---------------

 

Another platinum certification coming on Japan 

 

Kings with hits 

 

spacer.png

I'm still trying to understand why are the SKZ-Records smashing on Youtube Music Korea. 

Did they go viral or something? 

 

MidiasUK_-_1942164323377328351.gif?ex=68

this hit :WAP: such a great song 

rosé's live vocals too whew :WAP:

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

1 hour ago, The Prophecy said:

Have you pre-ordered? Post your receipts 

 

IMG_9516.gif?ex=686f8e69&is=686e3ce9&hm=

 

 

It's not up on my local store yet but I will post my receipts when they are

 

will you?

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.