Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, OrgVisual said:

Wait there are 5 of them now?

 

Who just got Garam-ed?

 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Looks like her hair can't move either

 

spacer.png

My Hair My Hair It Dont Move GIF - My Hair My Hair It Dont Move It Dont  Move - Discover & Share GIFs

No shade but I rather chart multiple weeks at a high position on circle chart than just a few weeks on hot 100 that these random boy groups are doing (ATEEZ, STRAY KIDZ etc)

 

but good for you that your fave managed to chart at hot 100 for 1 or 3 weeks, with a peak of #25 or whatever :clap3:

 

OT7 is coming I'm telling you, Your Idol Monsta X version and Now Wonho Version. 

 

EDIT: Seems like it, the Director of Kpop Hunter

r/MonstaX - 250709 Maggie Kang (Director of KPop Demon Hunters) Instagram Story updatesr/MonstaX - 250709 Maggie Kang (Director of KPop Demon Hunters) Instagram Story updates

Edited by Xalric

12 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

She was a HYBE trainee for 2.5 years. She trained with ILLIT and New Jeans at some point. 

Was she among those that Min Hee Jin called "useless"?

 

:suburban:

Am I crazy or does it feel like someone from Katseye is ALWAYS sick or injured 

 

what is going on down at Scooter Braun HQ

 

spacer.png

Now wait a minute when did this happened. Like real HQ. YANG HYUN SUK WHEN I'LL CATCH YOU.

 

 

1 minute ago, OrgVisual said:

Was she among those that Min Hee Jin called "useless"?

 

:suburban:

No she would have been 12/13 at the time, so would have been right up Heejin alley, if rumours about her are said to be true :skull:

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Am I crazy or does it feel like someone from Katseye is ALWAYS sick or injured 

 

what is going on down at Scooter Braun HQ

 

spacer.png

Have you see their choreography, they are literally the new After School, always doing some splits, jumping and sh*ts. I won't be surprise if they start incorporating some cartwheels and flips next.

7 minutes ago, newaespa said:

No shade but I rather chart multiple weeks at a high position on circle chart than just a few weeks on hot 100 that these random boy groups are doing (ATEEZ, STRAY KIDZ etc)

 

but good for you that your fave managed to chart at hot 100 for 1 or 3 weeks, with a peak of #25 or whatever :clap3:

In before we get three pages filled with concert tweets and random Spotify stats from a certain boy group stan :eli: 

29 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I'm not boycotting SM, I'm just boycotting Liizard

 

it doesn't have to make sense.

 

spacer.png

Boycotting the group that wanted him to stay but not the company that fueled the OT6 flames and did nothing to protect or defend him?

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

Boycotting the group that wanted him to stay but not the company that fueled the OT6 flames and did nothing to protect or defend him?

 

spacer.png

I said it doesn't have to make sense

 

Liizard gives me the ick, can't help it

 

spacer.png

oh the kweens have arrived for the album listening party :flame: these superstars

 

 

Edited by Witnessed ET

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I said it doesn't have to make sense

 

Liizard gives me the ick, can't help it

 

spacer.png

We'll believe that when you stop talking about them.

 

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Am I crazy or does it feel like someone from Katseye is ALWAYS sick or injured 

 

what is going on down at Scooter Braun HQ

 

spacer.png

I think it's the case for all idols who do that level of choreo, it's just that the groups in Korea are given cortisol shots and told to keep it pushin. The cultural expectation to keep working even when you're sick/hurt isn't as much of a thing in the U.S. 

 

and omg, Lara and Daniela :flame:

10 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Have you see their choreography, they are literally the new After School, always doing some splits, jumping and sh*ts. I won't be surprise if they start incorporating some cartwheels and flips next.

Please the disrespect to After School :rip: 

 

 

 

Quote me when they can challenge this 

18 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Am I crazy or does it feel like someone from Katseye is ALWAYS sick or injured 

 

what is going on down at Scooter Braun HQ

 

spacer.png

Yeah it feels like a curse at this point

They really lucked out with Gnarly, the only era when all girls were present for all performances

21 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Boycotting the group that wanted him to stay but not the company that fueled the OT6 flames and did nothing to protect or defend him?

 

spacer.png

Say It Louder GIFs | Tenor

I have seen countless videos on Tiktok about how "INSANE" Gabriela's hand choreography is. When in fact it's a very standard choreo in Kpop history :rip: 

 

 

 

 

Coupled with the roaring success of Kpop Demon Hunters; it's kinda clear that Western music fans are just xenophobic / racist to Korean artists in general 

 

When is Dark Arts by aespa getting released for streaming?
I'm tired of listening to the LQ version from Twitter. :rip:

 

1 minute ago, Rainy Devil said:

When is Dark Arts by aespa getting released for streaming?
I'm tired of listening to the LQ version from Twitter. :rip:

 

July 15th, it would have been so big if it was the title track instead of Dirty Work :rip: 

17 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Please the disrespect to After School :rip: 

 

 

 

Quote me when they can challenge this 

You do realise there are 3 members in KATSEYE who are actually professional dancers and have won actual dance competitions :rip: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.