Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, Adama said:

Can't wait to see Roseanne snatch a Grammys first. Some specific fandoms are going to FUME :gaycat5:

She deserves it and might have a chance if Bruno uses his connections, but I doubt it. I think it's more likely that Scooter weasels his way into NARAS and we start seeing Grammy wins for HYBE acts.

16 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Btw, I don't hate you or anything @Eternium, you actually seem like a genuine person compared to others in here :hughard: I just don't agree with 99 % of your takes :hughard:

Oh, I have absolutely 0 negative feelings for you. It'll never hurt my feelings talking about charts or anything and I don't mind the conversations - I find them fun. I may seem pointed, but at the end of the day, I really don't care about the numbers or anything. :hughard:

 

I also have no negative feelings towards Stray Kids. I don't like their music and I don't find them particularly vocally talented, but I think that they're all attractive, amazing dancers and, most importantly, good people. There's never been a time in K-pop before where every member of the top male group has been a good person and I feel like we don't celebrate that enough.

 

The only time I genuinely get offended in here is when people negatively attack artists' looks, artists' mental health or artists' personal lives. Goo Hara was my favorite member of KARA, I followed Sulli since pre-debut and I'm a huge Britney stan, so I will get pushy over people's attempts to try and attack a celebrity's wellbeing, especially a female one.

12 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

 

It's a public forum where we can react to anything. Last time I checked that wasn't against the rules

@Ryan

 

:sabrina:

 
 

 

You have to be careful about mass downvoting now. They changed the rules a few weeks ago. If you're like stalking members and going through their old posts to downvote them, it is a bannable offense. 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

9 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Despite me constantly ignoring @The Prophecy, he keeps camping in here waiting for me to post, desperately trying to get my attention - whether it's through ragebaiting, constantly talking about me, always having something to say whenever I post, or inserting himself into my conversations with other people.

 

Mind you this is just from the last few days:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is obviously not normal behavior and really aligns with the the things I have heard about him from other people.

 

Like get off my d*ck fatty :suburban:

1. You consistently flood this thread with irrelevant Spotify stats and concert tweets just to undermine more successful groups. 

1377679649517211688.webp?size=240&qualit


2. Time and again, it's been shown that boy group stans, especially Stray Kids fans, rely on mass streaming to artificially boost their numbers.  So they mean nothing outside of Twitter. 

 

1377679649517211688.webp?size=240&qualit
3. I wasn't aware that mentioning anything related to Stray Kids triggers a meltdown from you every few pages.  Not everything is about you. 

 

1377679649517211688.webp?size=240&qualit


4. This is a public forum, we're allowed to discuss what we want. If you're going to act self-righteous after doing the same thing to AESPA multiple times, then maybe you should take a long look in the mirror.

 

1377679649517211688.webp?size=240&qualit

 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

I just wanna be tagged to come participate in fun discussions :weeps: :psyduck:

BTS has been a member of the Recording Academy and has been invited to the Grammys since 2019. They've been nominated multiple times and lost multiple times despite their success. So if they do win, it won't be a charity case or a company pulling strings behind the scenes :rip:

 

But what do I know, apparently neither the Grammys nor Billboard are relevant anymore. Same goes for stadium tours and Spotify. All that matters is Melon and 300K unique listeners in South Korea :alexz:

Edited by smates

HUNTR/X and Saja Boys washing all kpop groups this year proves that kpop itself is no longer relevant. Therefore al our faves are khias and we're wasting our time. 

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

I just wanna be tagged to come participate in fun discussions :weeps: :psyduck:

Let's discuss how "Dirty Work" is truly Karina's era. Finally earning that main dancer title.

1 minute ago, smates said:

BTS has been a member of the Recording Academy and invited to the Grammys since 2019. They have been nominated multiple times and lost multiple times despite their success. So if they do win, it won't be a charity case or a company pulling strings behind the scenes :rip:

 

But what do I know, apparently neither the Grammys nor Billboard are relevant anymore. Same goes for stadium tours and Spotify. All that matters is Melon and 300K unique listeners in South Korea :alexz:

Everyone that wins at the Grammy's is because of industry connections. What's not clear to you? Whom do you think votes? 

 

I think you all have never been to LA nor have any industry connections and live in a bubble frozen in time where the Grammy and Billboard were as prestigious as they were in the 80s. It reminds me of the Oscars situation, where every few years we get an expose on how corrupt the campaigns are and how terrible the voting committee is, and then, year later, a few online stans are back to claiming they're prestigious. It truly baffles me to think that someone in 2025 thinks the Grammys are based on quality.

40 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

1. You consistently flood this thread with irrelevant Spotify stats and concert tweets just to undermine more successful groups.  


2. Time and again, it's been shown that boy group stans, especially Stray Kids fans, rely on mass streaming to artificially boost their numbers.  

3. I wasn't aware that mentioning anything related to Stray Kids triggers a meltdown from you every few pages.  Not everything is about you. 


4. This is a public forum, we're allowed to discuss what we want. If you're going to act self-righteous after doing the same thing to AESPA multiple times, then maybe you should take a long look in the mirror.

 

 

I noticed your very weird behavior towards me, so I decided to check something, where I purposely posted something just to see if you'd comment - and sure enough, the moment I refreshed the page, you were right there, ready to talk about me. Clearly, I struck a nerve ever since I called you out for doxxing people.

But seriously, stop keeping TABS on everything I do in here.

 

40 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

 


4. This is a public forum, we're allowed to discuss what we want. If you're going to act self-righteous after doing the same thing to AESPA multiple times, then maybe you should take a long look in the mirror.

 

 

 

This lie :ahh:You were literally the first person who informed me and everyone else in here about  how aespa were supposedly using "streaming farms from Thailand," and even mentioned me in another post to stir up drama between me and MYs - just because you wanted aespa to get dragged. But of course I didn't fall for the bait, and I even warned other MYs in here about your shady behavior. You're an IVE and KATSEYE stan, and both fandoms are beefing with MYs, so it all makes sense now, why you want aespa dragged.

 

Even @newaespa clocked your shady behavior.

 

 

Edited by Pluto6

@Eternium @Gorjesspazze9 Are you guys getting Britney teas from the way Megan moves here too? It's so distinctive. 

 

14 minutes ago, Eternium said:

She deserves it and might have a chance if Bruno uses his connections, but I doubt it. I think it's more likely that Scooter weasels his way into NARAS and we start seeing Grammy wins for HYBE acts.

 

I just don't see how APT not winning a best pop duo ? Unless they gave it to Golden, which would be  :deadbanana4:

Just now, Adama said:

I just don't see how APT not winning a best pop duo ? Unless they gave it to Golden, which would be  :deadbanana4:

Never underestimate the racism of the recording academy. It's very likely neither wins :rip:

1 minute ago, Adama said:

I just don't see how APT not winning a best pop duo ? Unless they gave it to Golden, which would be  :deadbanana4:

I could see Luther taking it if it's nominated in that category. Kendrick is a grammy darling. 

5 minutes ago, Sheep said:

@Eternium @Gorjesspazze9 Are you guys getting Britney teas from the way Megan moves here too? It's so distinctive. 

 

I don't know but I love these fits. :jonny6:

SNSD will win album of the year in 2027. Manifesting now

11 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

 

I noticed your very weird behavior towards me, so I decided to check something, where I purposely posted something just to see if you'd comment - and sure enough, the moment I refreshed the page, you were right there, ready to talk about me. Clearly, I struck a nerve when I called you out after doxxing people.

But seriously, stop keeping TABS on everything I do in here.

 

 

 

This lie :ahh:You were literally the one who brought up how aespa were supposedly using "streaming farms from Thailand," and even mentioned me in another post to stir up drama between me and MYs - just because you want aespa to get dragged. You're an IVE and KATSEYE stan, and both fandoms are beefing with MYs, so it all makes sense now, why you want aespa dragged. 

1. What's truly concerning is how you take everything personally. The fact that you interpret any criticism of Stray Kids' Spotify stats or inflated streams as a direct attack on you speaks volumes about your parasocial attachment to them.
 

2.Instead of dragging Discord drama onto this forum, (which, at this point, should be a bannable offense if users keep referencing that server

@Ryan) maybe you should take a step back. It's obvious you can't handle the heat here.  

3. Part of what made this thread enjoyable was the playful freedom we had with nicknames and light-hearted jabs that would be considered as flamenbait anywhere else on this site. But you've turned everything personal whilst playing the victim every single time. Multiple people on this thread have confirmed that too. 

4.  If my posts bother you this much, there's a handy feature called the ignore button, feel free to use it. There's no need to constantly resort to personal attacks just because you disagree.  

Though, given your track record, you'd probably end up putting 3/4 of this thread on your ignore list. Cause it's not just me calling out certain boy groups for their suspicious streaming numbers, plenty of others do the same. 

 

8 minutes ago, Sheep said:

@Eternium @Gorjesspazze9 Are you guys getting Britney teas from the way Megan moves here too? It's so distinctive. 

 

Megan is just insane. Honestly, HYBE is so incredibly lucky to have KATSEYE in general. They are the dream international group and they better go all out to make them the stars they deserve to be.

7 minutes ago, Adama said:

I just don't see how APT not winning a best pop duo ? Unless they gave it to Golden, which would be  :deadbanana4:

You literally never know with them. It can be a slam dunk and it still won't be good enough.

5 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Never underestimate the racism of the recording academy. It's very likely neither wins :rip:

And SAY that. These are out of touch people, mostly millionaires and cokeheads. I would like to see APT get the award just for the promotion, but the song is already a smash hit and doesn't need the Grammy's for validation.

9 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Never underestimate the racism of the recording academy. It's very likely neither wins :rip:

Yeah true, they don't like the concept of Kpop to begin with… 

 

6 minutes ago, Kwangya said:

I could see Luther taking it if it's nominated in that category. Kendrick is a grammy darling. 

The debate is that is Luther is eligible in the pop categorie? People are saying that Luther could be nominated there so their other collab, 30/30 get the best rap melodic performance spot 

Edited by Adama

On a side note, "Rich Man" seems to be a possible real title for Aespa. I'm not sure how true it is. @Gorjesspazze9 @Ryan @Zack @Sheep

 

 


@Pluto6 Seuniii is a JYP insider, I believe, so he's usually the first to post SKZ tea.

1 minute ago, Eternium said:

 

You literally never know with them. It can be a slam dunk and it still won't be good enough.

 

Warner will push and campaign for this song I think, alongside that awful song Ordinary. 

13 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

 

1. What's truly concerning is how you take everything personally. The fact that you interpret any criticism of Stray Kids' Spotify stats or inflated streams as a direct attack on you speaks volumes about your parasocial attachment to them. 2。 Instead of dragging Discord drama onto this forum,(which, at this point, should be a bannable offense if users keep referencing that server

@Ryan )maybe youshould take a step back. It's obvious you can't handle the heat here.  

3. Part of what made this thread enjoyable was the playful freedom we had with nicknames and light-hearted jabs that would be considered as flamenbait anywhere else on this site. But you've turned everything personal whilst playing the victim every single time. Multiple people on this thread have confirmed that too. 

 
 

 

Sweetie, I ignore you 99% of the time because it's obvious you're just ragebaiting. I've had my fair share of fanwars and beefs with other users here, but I've never encountered someone as obsessed as you - constantly keeping tabs on everything I post. You don't see me mentioning you or inserting myself into your conversations, because frankly, I don't care about you.

 

Other users - including people I actually like, like @youresotoxic - shade SKZ for fun all the time. So let's not act like I can't handle "light-hearted jabs," especially when I also throw in shady comments myself here and there. 

Just earlier, @Eternium and I acknowledged that we have no ill will toward each other, even though we've come for each other's faves. That's called moving on.

 

Edited by Pluto6

18 minutes ago, Adama said:

I just don't see how APT not winning a best pop duo ? Unless they gave it to Golden, which would be  :deadbanana4:

Killah, Girl so confusing remix and Defying Gravity are eligible so I'm not sure about this 

Edited by lgaga1fan

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

The debate is that is Luther is eligible in the pop categorie? People are saying that Luther could be nominated there so their other collab, 30/30 get the best rap melodic performance spot 

I don't see why not. If Kiss Me More can win that category, there's no reason Luther can't. It's like the only song where Kendrick sings more than he raps. 

 

I wouldn't be surprised if APT wins, but I can see how the voters might lean toward a Kendrick/SZA song. Especially since it's such a tender, emotional track.

 

Just now, Kwangya said:

I don't see why not. If Kiss Me More can win that category, there's no reason Luther can't. It's like the only song where Kendrick sings more than he raps. 

 

I wouldn't be surprised if APT wins, but I can see how the voters might lean toward a Kendrick/SZA song. Especially since it's such a tender, emotional track.

 

Luther will prob get nominated in Best Rap/Sung Performance. Him and Rihanna won for Loyalty in that category 

7 minutes ago, Eternium said:


@Pluto6 Seuniii is a JYP insider, I believe, so he's usually the first to post SKZ tea.

I know, I was so happy to learn that they are back:jonny2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.