Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

4 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

WOW :jonny6: 

 

 

 

 

They're so perfect in every aspect it's illegal :jonny6:

 

just realized Manon isn't here, why does homegirl keep missing these dance practices lol

Edited by Witnessed ET

11 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GvbJuMqWgAAz5DQ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GvbJuM0W0AAidKH?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GvbJuMrXIAA3g2d?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GvbJuM1X0AAQnM8?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GvbJ0kyXwAEtkTq?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Ugh, they know they the baddest ******* alive. This that Pretty Gurl Mantra:jonny6:

15 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

not sure what this means but please look forward to good music from a beautiful and talented individual :fish1:

 

don't forget to preorder :fish1:

You spent months 'boycotting' sm and are about to put money back into their pockets for a debut that's about to make a dent nowhere girl

 

1377679649517211688.webp?size=240&qualit

4 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

WOW :jonny6: 

 

 

 

 

Did Manon get injured now where is she

 

1377679649517211688.webp?size=240&qualit

19 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

Despite Dirty Work having multiple versions (including a collaboration, an English version, and several remixes), the single being sold for chicken nugget prices in US stores, benefiting from *alleged* streaming farms in Thailand, and *alleged* Chinese fans using VPNs to stream as if they were in the U.S., aespa still failed to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 - or even appear on the Bubbling Under chart - during one of the weakest chart periods in years. Even with fraud, aespa failed to chart unlike ADTEEZ who with fraud managed to actually chart.

 

 

Girl, the single album costs $22.99 and $27.99 in stores. Go ahead and show me  some chicken nuggets that cost that amount :lmao: 

 

"Dirty Work" peaked with 20M playlisting and had its physical sales uncounted for some reason. It's not even a single in the U.S. as it wasn't given an adds date, yet would have charted on the Hot 100 if all metrics were properly counted.

 

I know it's hard for you accept, but I'll make sure to post again when "Dirty Work" ends up outstreaming all of SKZ's 2025 title tracks. Already one flop SKZ single down. See you then :heart2: 

19 hours ago, 2ne1k said:

After the terrible pandering, did Dirty Work chart on the H100? Bubbling Under?

 

MidiasUK_-_1942164323377328351.gif?ex=68

#5 on the Global 200 and #2 on the Billboard Excluding U.S. 

 

I need foreign gays to understand that the Hot 100 stopped being relevant in the 2000s when it became a radio payola chart and the Billboard 200 is just a game of who can fit the most tracks on an album until they're #1 on the charts. Here in America, people don't even talk about Billboard the way that they used to.

19 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

the korean miley cyrus :biblio:

 

 

This devastated me :weeps: 

3 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

I'm so happy that TWICE are having a re-peak and Strategy will most likely end up becoming their biggest song globally as well :jonny6:

 

 

Girl, Strategy isn't even in their top 10. The disrespect to TWICE :biblio: 

1 hour ago, Darkling said:

I hope IVE are taking notes

n4dphum.thumb.gif.93e0d58a1bdea764a3d1d7

 

For their lawyers?

exhibit A of me just minding my business posting about blackpink then comes an unprovoked bp hate out of nowhere :toofunny3::

 

                                my post also got a "haha" reaction from the same user lol

 

13 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

 

I find it quite endearing how blinks can gag over anything 

:weeps: They're such a loyal fanbase

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

Just now, lgaga1fan said:

Did Manon get injured now where is she

 

1377679649517211688.webp?size=240&qualit

She sprained her ankle when this was filmed 

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

exhibit A of me just minding my business posting about blackpink then comes an unprovoked bp hate out of nowhere :toofunny3::

 

This wasn't hate though?

:rip: 

 

1 minute ago, The Prophecy said:

She sprained her ankle when this was filmed 

They rlly are a k-pop group with someone getting injured all the time but it's a sign of how hard they're working. I'm happy they get to properly rest and recoup.

 

oh miss Eunbi the empress of k-pop you are :WAP:

Edited by Antisocialites

4 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

You spent months 'boycotting' sm and are about to put money back into their pockets for a debut that's about to make a dent nowhere girl

 

1377679649517211688.webp?size=240&qualit

I'm not boycotting SM, I'm just boycotting Liizard

 

it doesn't have to make sense.

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

 

This wasn't hate though?

:rip: 

 

 all my twice posts weren't too, I guess 

 

:sabrina:

10 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

WOW :jonny6: 

 

 

 

 

Lara is kind of unbelievable, she's so magnetic :jonny5:

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

 all my twice posts weren't too, I guess 

 

:sabrina:

:sabrina:

Literally there isn't a single talent-hole in KATSEYE, everybody is perfectly skilled in everything they do, yes even Manon and Yoonchae have stepped up. It's crazy how absolute this lineup is. I'm not even sure whose solo I'm most excited to check out in the future. Maybe Lara, because she also composes and makes her own harmonies and stuff. But damn this group :jonnycat:

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

Literally there isn't a single talent-hole in KATSEYE, everybody is perfectly skilled in everything they do, yes even Manon and Yoonchae have stepped up. It's crazy how absolute this lineup is. I'm not even sure whose solo I'm most excited to check out in the future. Maybe Lara, because she also composes and makes her own harmonies and stuff. But damn this group :jonnycat:

They're actually quite fun to stan :jonny5: 

 

 

 

 

Was Yoonchae in the trainee system before they did the survival show or did she just come from nowhere

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

spacer.png

 

I can't move on from this picture...oh Rosé :jonny5: 

Looks like her hair can't move either

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Was Yoonchae in the trainee system before they did the survival show or did she just come from nowhere

 

spacer.png

She was a HYBE trainee for 2.5 years. She trained with ILLIT and New Jeans at some point. 

Wow I finally watched the Dirty Work MV. It's giving SIXTH SENSE x WORLD WAR Z. 

 

All hail SM.

19 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

WOW :jonny6: 

 

 

 

 

Wait there are 5 of them now?

 

Who just got Garam-ed?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.