Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

 

2 hours ago, OrbitNumber1 said:

It was three days ago

and that was just an indirect reply to this post

 

like I said, never unprovoked :sistrens:

 

 

I never waste my time on TWICE cause again I do nawt gaf about them like at all. you see me randomly dragging them here? that's an indirect reply for a twice stan dragging bp from days ago 

 

On 7/6/2025 at 8:59 PM, Witnessed ET said:

also i watched the BP concert on youtube and it was good for the most part. 

also they truly look like Fifth Harmony while doing group choreos like someone said here yesterday, like there's no synchronization at all but that's for another day lol. At least Jennie did not pass out by the end so that's a win for the blonks.

Edited by MonsterNavy

anyways, please lets all move on :rip: 

 

I will NAWT let yall villainize me here while yall are acting like yall never done **** skfskfdkskfskfs enough with the hypocrisy. we're all the same here like be serious :toofunny3: I just mind my business now go mind yours too! :rip: 

12 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

It's not up on my local store yet but I will post my receipts when they are

 

will you?

 

spacer.png

I don't buy albums

 

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

 

and that was just an indirect reply to this post

 

like I said, never unprovoked :sistrens:

 

 

I never waste my time on TWICE cause again I do nawt gaf about them like at all. you see me randomly dragging them here? that's an indirect reply from a twice stan dragging bp from days ago 

 

My post was just my own objective review of their concert sis. I didn't do it as a means of 'dragging' them. I know about my own faves' limitations and I hoped you knew about yours as well. It's no surprise to anyone that BP doesn't have synchronization and Jennie herself has said she has low energy on stage most of the times, like that's not to be taken so negatively at all, I praise them for other things they're good at. But your response to that towards Twice was that they "can't sing, don't have charisma etc" which isnt entirely true and ain't objective at all. Anyway that's all on this topic. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

1 hour ago, lgaga1fan said:

Building a music brand off of feeling bad for somebody isn't exactly a sign of confidence that this will be good no shade 
 

1377679649517211688.webp?size=240&qualit

not sure what this means but please look forward to good music from a beautiful and talented individual :fish1:

 

don't forget to preorder :fish1:

12 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

My post was just my own objective review of their concert sis. I didn't do it as a means of 'dragging' them. I know about my own faves' limitations and I hoped you knew about yours as well. It's no surprise to anyone that BP doesn't have synchronization, like that's not to be taken so negatively at all, I praise them for other things they're good at. But your response to that towards Twice was that they "can't sing, don't have charisma etc" which isnt entirely true and ain't objective at all. Anyway that's all on this topic. 

all i'm saying is again, my twice drags are never unprovoked. that's it

 

whether all your bp posts are objective or not - every single one of my twice posts are just my responses being unhinged to a bp drag (objective or not). really not a big deal. we all do it here so lets not make a big deal out of my unhinged posts :hug:

Edited by MonsterNavy

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

obviously

 

spacer.png

we'll see how many copies of seunghan's debut you're willing to purchase

 

spacer.png

BLACKPINK OH MY ******* GODSAAFSFGASFA SFGDFGADFGADFDAFFD

 

THIS IS NEXT LEVEL CVNT AHHHHH

 

 

GvbJ0kyXwAEtkTq?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

SM is so evil for trying to set up Seunghan just to spite him and the Western fans that wanted him in Riize.

 

Why else would they debut him solo and give him the craziest, hardest to remember stage name.

 

After beating OT7 stans in LA like they were conducting ICE raids :deadbanana2:

 

Good that aespa flopped in America. SM doesn't deserve any American success

 

1 minute ago, The Prophecy said:

we'll see how many copies of seunghan's debut you're willing to purchase

 

spacer.png

I'll purchase one of each version, thank you.

 

spacer.png

I find it quite endearing how blinks can gag over anything 

:weeps: They're such a loyal fanbase

 

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

BLACKPINK OH MY ******* GODSAAFSFGASFA SFGDFGADFGADFDAFFD

 

THIS IS NEXT LEVEL CVNT AHHHHH

 

 

GvbJ0kyXwAEtkTq?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

 

YG will be selling those shirts at the concerts for sure.

Just now, New Edition said:

 

Why else would they debut him solo and give him the craziest, hardest to remember stage name.

It's the same name just spelled differently

 

get into it

 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GvbJdF8bwAEGnhr?format=jpg&name=4096x409GvbJdIgWsAAAEKc?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GvbJdGfWgAE1eN0?format=jpg&name=4096x409GvbJdH4b0AAPw5-?format=jpg&name=4096x409

it's so different for them i would have believed you if you told me they were ai generated

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.