Everything posted by Rainy Devil
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
There is nothing catchy about Idle's new song. It sounds like an album filler.
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Everything related to soshi is excellent.
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
This song has one of the best bridges in kpop EVER.
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Good points. After they removed the G their concepts and music has not been hitting the same. The members are more in control now of what the group does, sadly that does not mean they have a good ear for hits.
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
This song is so catchy. Simple yet effective.
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Lemonade just gets better and better. I haven't replay an aespa title this much since Whiplash. We are so back.
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Yeah, everybody hates, everybody hates Ige nae vibe, ah-ah-ah-ah Yeah, everybody hates
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
I cannot really understand how they went with WDA as the pre-release while having Switchblade on the same album. While I do like WDA, they needed something different. What a missed opportunity.
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
I can't help myself I like the rush, I like the thrill I can't help myself I like the way it makes me feel I can't help myself Come on, come on, get me out
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Loved it too. This is the kind of energy they needed in Rich Man.
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Wait till you hear Roll. Is like their worst track ever.
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
The album takes a nosedive at the moment Roll starts... My Plan and Til We Die are okay but way weaker than the other 7 tracks.
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
I like Lemonade but the MV is just okay. Switchblade totally should have been the pre-release title track over WDA. A missed opportunity.
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
lmao love to see this queen still fooling around like she did decades ago when SNSD just debuted.
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Not when this, more explicit, self love bop exist.
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
If you really love them, you will be thankful and accept the payola. It is what it is.
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Funny thing is that the same happened during Rich Man release.
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
I'm liking WDA a lot, but I'm tired of the stupid use of AI in so many kpop videos. I do agree that this is not the kind of song SM should be releasing as the first song of the album. Something more pop and bright, kinda like Spicy was very much needed after Girls, would have been better.
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
If I remember correctly that was what people said about Lemonade. WDA seems to be a bit more like Armageddon (song).
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
- K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Yeah, it would be amazing to see such an iconic group like SNSD on a big festival. But we saw how difficult it was for them to set time for the Forever 1 era so I'm not really expecting too much for the 20th anniversary.- K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
lmao- K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
I cannot even pick a fave pic of the recent aespa teasers. Love them all.- K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Hwasa had a #1 hit not too long ago.- Billie: 'You can't love animals and eat meat' | Update: addresses backlash
- K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way