Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

:rip: Stop playing dense I'm talking about users here. Stop inserting twitter when mys fight with most fanbase :ducky:

I didn't realize your twitter username was mys :fan:

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

ngl the last time an ive cb actually snatched my attention was when after like dropped everything since? cute but nothing special

i'm really hoping their next release brings that spark back and reminds everyone why they're top-tier

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:heart:

netflix needs to release that show already so the 7-year-olds start streaming

 

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

48 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

queen of summer is back omg

47 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

also, why is it such a big deal whenever I drag twice literally just once every quarter? yall circle jerk over blackpink here 24/7 calling their music dated turd, the pinks talentless, calling lisa bunch of misogynistic names and "arnault sugar baby/arnault connection", rosé "thank you bruno" "flop without bruno", jisoo a bunch of "stiffsoo" nicknames and dont get me started with jennie lord :deadbanana: 

 

but when I do the same to twice once every quarter i'm the worst person in this thread :deadbanana2: the hypocrisy :deadbanana2: idgaf about yall but its funny seeing these hypocrite twice stans complain about the things they do here on daily once it gets thrown back to them  :toofunny3:  that delusional witnessed katy perry stan and k$ellie users are the worst offenders lol biggest hypocrites in existence. esp that witnessed katy stan claiming they had me on ignore for years but still reacting to my posts and calling me all names and personal attacks over my celebrity drags yet has the nerve to complain about my harmless posts :deadbanana:)

 

i'm literally the only person here left defending blackpink and hyping them up posting their stats and stuff cause yall shoo'd away every single one of blinks from this thread because of yalls pretentiousness and unprovoked blackpink circle jerk on this thread on the daily :rip: 

 

Oh boohoo now you're crying and melting down over me calling you out but when you're writing insanely illogical ignorant things about Twice and spouting venom against them like clockwork, you don't even see what time of the day it is. You're THAT blinded by hatred. The absolute hypocrisy and lack of self awareness is astounding. And nope i've never cared enough about Blackpink to say or do all of the things you wrote above, so don't you dare drag me into your stanwar with other trolls. I've always just been a casual listener and i've given my objective opinions about them a few times (unlike you Twice, you're never objective with them). And I praise them when I like something from them. Besides, if I dont like an artist, i just tend to avoid them instead of calling a bunch of absurd names every other post for attention, which you tend to do for Twice. Nobody's complaining about you posting their stats, a lot of people do that there here already but they're peaceful and respectful of others. "Harmless posts" oh please the audacity of it all. If you can't take it, then don't dish it out either. Even that troll BP fan Mel was more about minding their own business than this one jeez :rip:

51 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

Oh...

i still have no idea what the full thing is gonna be :rip:

I'm intrigued either way though, that album is already sounding so good :WAP:

13 minutes ago, illia said:

So much better than DIFFERENT

 

 

This is actually really cute 

43 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

this is your second time mentioning unnecessary twitter drama in this thread, i can assure you that they are not more aggressive than any other kpop fandom

I brought it up because it's odd. DIVEs were probably the most friendly group towards MYs and then all of a sudden, 2025 saw a huge switch. I just found it odd that it was similar in this thread, too.

19 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I thought I was one the writing this :deadbanana2:

I did, too :ahh: 

13 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

:rip: Stop playing dense I'm talking about users here. Stop inserting twitter when mys fight with most fanbase :ducky:

MYs get their licks back in. There's a difference in starting a fight and squashing one. 
 

The most aggressive girl group fanbase is the ARMY-pretending-to-be-Fearnots.

22 minutes ago, illia said:

So much better than DIFFERENT

 

 

Waittt what is this banger :WAP: 

18 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I brought it up because it's odd. DIVEs were probably the most friendly group towards MYs and then all of a sudden, 2025 saw a huge switch. I just found it odd that it was similar in this thread, too.

 

MYs get their licks back in. There's a difference in starting a fight and squashing one. 
 

The most aggressive girl group fanbase is the ARMY-pretending-to-be-Fearnots.

this applies to dives on twitter as well, maybe you're not seeing all the hateful comments they've been receiving on there.

Edited by hallucinate

2 hours ago, ThousandMiles said:

I don't follow K-pop artists new drops, usually the songs have to find me, yet Aespa's singles always HIT everytime and i'm OBSESSED with dirty work :clap3:

glad someone is and i genuinely mean that

38 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Oh boohoo now you're crying and melting down over me calling you out but when you're writing insanely illogical ignorant things about Twice and spouting venom against them like clockwork, you don't even see what time of the day it is. You're THAT blinded by hatred. The absolute hypocrisy and lack of self awareness is astounding. And nope i've never cared enough about Blackpink to say or do all of the things you wrote above, so don't you dare drag me into your stanwar with other trolls. I've always just been a casual listener and i've given my objective opinions about them a few times (unlike you Twice, you're never objective with them). And I praise them when I like something from them. Besides, if I dont like an artist, i just tend to avoid them instead of calling a bunch of absurd names every other post for attention, which you tend to do for Twice. Nobody's complaining about you posting their stats, a lot of people do that there here already but they're peaceful and respectful of others. "Harmless posts" oh please the audacity of it all. If you can't take it, then don't dish it out either. Even that troll BP fan Mel was more about minding their own business than this one jeez :rip:

then ignore me? my posts are directly to your fellow twice stans dragging and slutshaming blackpink unprovoked daily here. I dont care about twice like at all. I dont listen to them outside of release day and I dont even know half of their names and faces :rip: 

 

i'm always just minding my business here just posting bp stats lol whenever you see me popping here dragging twice know that its never unprovoked unlike everyone's blackpink hate boner on this thread. hating and slutshaming blackpink became so normalized in this thread that no one even complains about it anymore. you see 1 twice drag from me once every other month calling them "talentless chipmunks" and you feel they're being dehumanized but no one bats an eye with all the endless daily blackpink unprovoked drags in this thread calling them derogatory names:rip:  PLEASE :rip: 

 

 

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

8 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

then ignore me? my posts are directly to your fellow twice stans dragging and slutshaming blackpink unprovoked daily here. I dont care about twice like at all. I dont listen to them outside of release day and I dont even know half of their names and faces :rip: 

 

i'm always just minding my business here just posting bp stats lol whenever you see me popping here dragging twice know that its never unprovoked unlike everyone's blackpink hate boner on this thread. hating and slutshaming blackpink became so normalized in this thread that no one even complains about it anymore. you see 1 twice drag from me once every other month calling them "talentless chipmunks" and you feel they're being dehumanized but no one bats an eye with all the endless daily blackpink unprovoked drags in this thread calling them derogatory names:rip:  PLEASE :rip: 

 

 

 

 

It really shows. Yet that doesn't stop you from spreading misinformation about them as if you follow their every move and calling them names that couldn't be further from truth. It's not only "talentless chipmunks" that i've heard from you, trust me. That's my main gripe with you, and that's why i call you out. It's not right when someone is slutshaming blackpink, but you have other courses of action in that situation. Having said that, let's just be more respectful from now on, and let's put this behind us and move on. I don't have any reason to just randomly call anyone out here anyways. And I'm sorry if you've felt personally attacked by some of the buzzwords I used, I was simply trying to express what your posts are coming across as. You should just really stop making those blanket statements about Twice period.

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

Girl, there's a long pattern of Aespa's title tracks outstreaming SKZ's. You all do well on Stationhead spamming Spotify streams, but it doesn't translate to other platforms.

 

Dirty Work (less than two weeks) vs. Giant (6+ months)

YTM - 49M vs. 45M

Spotify - 21M vs. 49M

Melon - 6M vs. ?

Genie - 2M vs. ?

 

Whiplash vs. Walkin' On Water

YTM - 407M vs. 81M

Spotify - 256M vs. 100M

Melon - 92M vs. less than 10M

Genie - 34M vs. less than 10M

 

Armageddon vs. Chk Chk Boom

YTM -  325M vs. 365M

Spotify - 256M vs. 290M

Melon - 70M vs. 20M

Genie - 20M vs. less than 10M

 

Supernova vs. Lalalala (Lalalala has a year of release on Supernova)

YTM - 389M vs. 360M

Spotify - 324M vs. 305M

Melon - 135M vs. 25M?

Genie - 48M vs. 10M?

Why do you keep comparing a Japanese comeback to a Korean comeback? You're clinging to GIANT harder than actual STAYs ever did :redface:

 

And why are you still pushing this idea that aespa are bigger than SKZ, when SKZ has over 1 billion more streams than aespa in 2025 alone? You started this fight out of nowhere — like you always do — and for what?

 

I won't waste energy debating delusion with you. The numbers don't lie. Bookmark this and come back in August when SKZ has their proper comeback. Reality will hit soon enough. Though even without a comeback, SKZ are still pulling more numbers than aespa :suburban:Anyways see you in August!

Edited by Pluto6

1 hour ago, Edu said:

ngl the last time an ive cb actually snatched my attention was when after like dropped everything since? cute but nothing special

i'm really hoping their next release brings that spark back and reminds everyone why they're top-tier

they peaked with I AM 

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Ryan Jhun gave IVE all their classics except Love Dive


whaddaya want, Dem Jointz?

 

spacer.png

 

And it was like 2 years ago…

 

 

 

stunning 

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

also, why is it such a big deal whenever I drag twice literally just once every quarter? yall circle jerk over blackpink here 24/7 calling their music dated turd, the pinks talentless, calling lisa bunch of misogynistic names and "arnault sugar baby/arnault connection", rosé "thank you bruno" "flop without bruno", jisoo a bunch of "stiffsoo" nicknames and dont get me started with jennie lord :deadbanana: 

 

but when I do the same to twice once every quarter i'm the worst person in this thread :deadbanana2: the hypocrisy :deadbanana2: idgaf about yall but its funny seeing these hypocrite twice stans complain about the things they do here on daily once it gets thrown back to them  :toofunny3:  that delusional witnessed katy perry stan and k$ellie users are the worst offenders lol biggest hypocrites in existence. esp that witnessed katy stan claiming they had me on ignore for years but still reacting to my posts and calling me all names and personal attacks over my celebrity drags yet has the nerve to complain about my harmless posts :deadbanana:)

 

i'm literally the only person here left defending blackpink and hyping them up posting their stats and stuff cause yall shoo'd away every single one of blinks from this thread because of yalls pretentiousness and unprovoked blackpink circle jerk on this thread on the daily :rip: 

 

Stop projecting what you see on Twitter onto people in here. You keep bringing up Twitter drama, but I promise you most users here - especially Onces, who are mostly chill - haven't said any of those things about BP.

 

Look, I don't have any personal beef with you, but you have this habit of randomly attacking idols with nasty, over-the-top insults for no reason. Please stop gaslighting and pretending you're just "matching energy," because that's not what's happening.

 

 

 

 

SM is going to be the downfall of these girls, handmic and lipsyncing.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.