Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

I would've been devastated if the song in question was Whiplash or Supernova. I'm actually glad aespa's first U.S charting hit isn't that mess of a song. They'll top the charts with an actual good song very soon. :pool:

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

"We're STILL not streaming Stray Kids"

 

Meanwhile, Stray Global are currently the highest-charting K-pop act on US Spotify - and they've achieved this without any recent comebacks. Meanwhile, other groups with recent releases have failed to chart there at all or have never appeared on the chart throughout their entire career

V_QAIQ.gif

Edited by Pluto6

4 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

?????????? :deadbanana4:

 

 

I guess every gen has this type of moment

 

gfriend-sinb.gif

1 hour ago, ItsJustMe. said:

I thought shindong was skinny now but that wasn't the case either

He still remains as the hottest idol ever. A beefy hotty I fear:keir:

currently to highlights of aespa's career

 

 

 

 

24 minutes ago, Cheers said:


 

Slay Ni-Ki!

Notice how the self proclaimed "4th gen it boy" is #5 ? 

Screenshot2024-10-05at2_22_24PM.thumb.pn

42 minutes ago, OrbitNumber1 said:

I would've been devastated if the song in question was Whiplash or Supernova. I'm actually glad aespa's first U.S charting hit isn't that mess of a song. They'll top the charts with an actual good song very soon. :pool:

Just say that you're not a bad ***** and keep it moving. No dirty work slander please and thank you 

30 minutes ago, oceans said:

aeslop flopping?

No they're not Ellie Goulding when your new era starting hun?

 

 

1 minute ago, VelvetCrush said:

currently to highlights of aespa's career

 

 

 

 

They need to include Hot Mess in their tour setlists asap

3 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

Despite Dirty Work having multiple versions (including a collaboration, an English version, and several remixes), the single being sold for chicken nugget prices in US stores, benefiting from *alleged* streaming farms in Thailand, and *alleged* Chinese fans using VPNs to stream as if they were in the U.S., aespa still failed to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 - or even appear on the Bubbling Under chart - during one of the weakest chart periods in years. Even with fraud, aespa failed to chart unlike ADTEEZ who with fraud managed to actually chart.

 

 

Whoa where did all of this come from.jfc

3 hours ago, 2ne1k said:

After the terrible pandering, did Dirty Work chart on the H100? Bubbling Under?

 

MidiasUK_-_1942164323377328351.gif?ex=68

You getting brave Somi how that ringtone release every 3 years doing for you going?

13 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

No they're not Ellie Goulding when your new era starting hun?

not the delirium drags hitting the kpop base :bibliahh:

Finished BLISS—largely forgettable and the 26 minutes felt like much longer due to all the ballads, a TERRIBLE sign. Liked Do you remember? & 5 minutes though. This album feels very acoustic Swedish pop vibes for the most part, nothing to write home about. The title track was correctly chosen at least. I guess I expected a bit more, a lot more from the blonde hair and summer concept promo :michael: oh well.

2 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

Forgive me, but it wasn't unprovoked. That post wasn't even written by me - it was the demons. I've been trying so hard to keep them at bay, but I asked that Eternium user multiple times why he kept picking fights with me out of nowhere. He woke something up. Something I've been trying to suppress.

I warned him. He didn't listen. And now… now the demons are loose. I don't know when they'll strike KTRL again.

 

PLEASE… SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

V_QAIQ.gif

 

GIF de Simpson Suspicious | Tenor

 

 

1 hour ago, VelvetCrush said:

currently to highlights of aespa's career

 

 

 

 

I'm a Hot Mess Hot Mess

Story never hesiTATE :intoit:

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Whoa where did all of this come from.jfc

You getting brave Somi how that ringtone release every 3 years doing for you going?

what we're not going to do is drag the korean barbie into this mess!

56 minutes ago, Edu said:

what we're not going to do is drag the korean barbie into this mess!

Don't get me wrong I like her but facts are facts. She doesn't put out music consistently. She's poorly managed. She's also been messy and problematic here and there. While she looks great and is talented she deserves much better.

3 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Don't get me wrong I like her but facts are facts. She doesn't put out music consistently. She's poorly managed. She's also been messy and problematic here and there. While she looks great and is talented she deserves much better.

totally get where you're coming from but somi has said multiple times that the music release delays aren't really on her being signed to teddy's label has definitely slowed things down

and when you call her problematic i'm guessing it's mostly about the starbucks situation during the boycott not great timing sure but it wasn't some huge scandal if we're being fair karina has been caught up in drama too and people moved on idols aren't perfect they're human she is still out there doing her best and honestly she deserves way more support than she gets :michael:

2 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

currently to highlights of aespa's career

 

 

 

 

almost......

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.