Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the face card remains clearing 

 

GvV7MiwbIAAiYo0?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GvV7FjWWgAAHtwd?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GvV65biXYAAB1rN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GvV679OaYAMM16n?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

 

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

GvV7Mi9aAAAMuoU?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

stretch-legs-gif-2.gif

my gorgeous man

 

stretch-legs-gif-2.gif

Gosh I forget how emberassing a few of yall can get in this thread :monkey:

Suju still makes music? That's news to me. I thought they retired 

20 minutes ago, montacelo said:

Gosh I forget how emberassing a few of yall can get in this thread :monkey:

wendy williams funny memes compilation on Make a GIF

6 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Suju still makes music? That's news to me. I thought they retired 

I thought shindong was skinny now but that wasn't the case either

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

Despite Dirty Work having multiple versions (including a collaboration, an English version, and several remixes), the single being sold for chicken nugget prices in US stores, benefiting from *alleged* streaming farms in Thailand, and *alleged* Chinese fans using VPNs to stream as if they were in the U.S., aespa still failed to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 - or even appear on the Bubbling Under chart - during one of the weakest chart periods in years. Even with fraud, aespa failed to chart unlike ADTEEZ who with fraud managed to actually chart.

 

 

Thank you for showing your true colors as an aespa anti.

The Thailand streams influencing the HOT 100, an US chart, made a lot of sense in your head? 

Edited by Rainy Devil

black pink releases 10 seconds of one song and suddenly all their anti-my fans are foaming at the mouth its getting really ******* weird in here again. Some of these users were completely inactive during CBs for the groups they token stan to hide the fact that they're anti-my blinks too. :rip:

 

We're literally sister fandoms in 2025 too there's like compounding layers of mental illness at play here. Its like 3-4 rotten apples who can't keep it cute and aren't even funny with their aespa trolling.

Edited by Sheep

I thought we already established SM is never gonna make it in the west. I gave up that dream years ago. 

38 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

SUJU serving male aespa :WAP:

take it back

:khalyan2:

9 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I thought we already established SM is never gonna make it in the west. I gave up that dream years ago. 

SM dropped aespa's western record deal, Dirty Work wasn't released through Warner. To say they are not even aiming for the west would be an understatement. Releasing english songs and western collabs despite being unknown in the US to media play as a global group has been in the kpop playbook literally since JYJ. The only aespa song I ever even heard about being serviced to radio was their Apple TV+ ost song. :rip: 

 

Like every chart predictions account was talking about aespa, and half of their units were supposed to be coming for pure sales. What probably happened here is SM either didn't or couldn't report the sales to Billboard.

Edited by Sheep

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

take it back

:khalyan2:

noo but that beat :WAP: they should've given it to one of their younger BGs :gaynetcat4:

Who cares about the US when you still can be top 5 on Global charts? :sabrina:

48 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

Thank you for showing your true colors as an aespa anti.

The Thailand streams influencing the HOT 100, an US chart, made a lot of sense in your head? 

Forgive me, but it wasn't unprovoked. That post wasn't even written by me - it was the demons. I've been trying so hard to keep them at bay, but I asked that Eternium user multiple times why he kept picking fights with me out of nowhere. He woke something up. Something I've been trying to suppress.

I warned him. He didn't listen. And now… now the demons are loose. I don't know when they'll strike KTRL again.

 

PLEASE… SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

V_QAIQ.gif

Edited by Pluto6

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

In before the Sheep Pluto Round 9,000 begins…

There's a rule established by @Ryan that can't be broken

 

Can't stop replaying this, the verses are so well constructed and the chorus just hits the right spots, VIVIZ is really that group omg :WAP: @Ryan please give them a title

  • Popular Post

aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids

 

43EAC005-039A-4602-AC41-A175F244B1CE.thu

9 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

In before the Sheep Pluto Round 9,000 begins…

That can't happen. If I was really desperate to after like a week of a new rule though I might start having crash outs at other stays. I like the 2 stays I'm allowed to engage with in this thread though.  :gaycat2:

Edited by Sheep

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.