Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

Why the hell is the new NCT song not on streaming platforms I wanna spam it

 

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Why the hell is the new NCT song not on streaming platforms I wanna spam it

 

spacer.png

@DelRey you will pay for hacking my good sister's ATRL account :rogue:

Eunbi's melons dominate my X timeline. Kinda uncomfortable actually to see them sexualize her that way. The slow motion, the focus. Go stream Underwater instead. She's so talented
 

I loved when her and Sian reunited for the best survival show song ever, Rumor. They should invite Chowon too. I doubt Lightsum has anything to do now. 

I finally saw Kpop Demon Hunters and while I really like the animation and (most of) the music, phew the story is REALLY bad like there are WAY too many undercooked ideas here. Too much going on.

 

The movie is very overrated.

Tried to post this yesterday, but SBSM failed to post it.  Check out this stage concept.

 

 

Why even?  And I already posted their other stage on that The Show.  Considering PNation's financial problems not that long ago, there's some shenanigans going on here.  Other than Soyeon directing a group of 4 mini-Soyeons.  Well, similar sized, but you know.

 

:cm:

14 minutes ago, Eternium said:

New Aespa song @Sheep @Gorjesspazze9 @Ryan @Zack @MonsterNavy@OrgVisual

 

Praying we get an MV and some performances :duca: 

Oh they snapped! 

Super Senior song kinda stuck in my head. Help me

 

Watch Me 1 Step, 2 Step, 3 Step, 4 :deadbanana2:

 

I can't at them still have 9 members while EXO….

10 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

It really shows. Yet that doesn't stop you from spreading misinformation about them as if you follow their every move and calling them names that couldn't be further from truth. It's not only "talentless chipmunks" that i've heard from you, trust me. That's my main gripe with you, and that's why i call you out. It's not right when someone is slutshaming blackpink, but you have other courses of action in that situation. Having said that, let's just be more respectful from now on, and let's put this behind us and move on. I don't have any reason to just randomly call anyone out here anyways. And I'm sorry if you've felt personally attacked by some of the buzzwords I used, I was simply trying to express what your posts are coming across as. You should just really stop making those blanket statements about Twice period.

its fine. nothing is ever personal to me in this site or even in this thread :toofunny3:  its just a fun unhinged stanning with even more unhinged words said to celebrities but I never personally attack people here skdkss (except for bts stans :rip: ). I just mentioned it cause you always do it when you defend twice from my posts. I did call them aegyo queens and doing all this for 45 year old incel men too but really, I make up those stuff to match the lisa, jennie, rosé and jisoo slutshaming and misogynistic words being thrown here. like, imagine how normalized saying lisa got all her solo era gigs because of her arnault connection when she was already a huge solo star even before lalisa came out. trust me, I dont care about twice to even randomly just drag them here. its always a clapback. I think you see it as i'm randomly spewing twice hate cause I never quote or directly reply to users hating on bp here

 

10 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

Stop projecting what you see on Twitter onto people in here. You keep bringing up Twitter drama, but I promise you most users here - especially Onces, who are mostly chill - haven't said any of those things about BP.

 

Look, I don't have any personal beef with you, but you have this habit of randomly attacking idols with nasty, over-the-top insults for no reason. Please stop gaslighting and pretending you're just "matching energy," because that's not what's happening.

 

 

girl please :rip: I aint projecting those twitter beef here. you know this thread hates blackpink for literally no reason. there's like less than 10 blinks here and none of them even defend the pinks anymore because of how many bp haters are here and its tiring. I only attack BTS unprovoked I really hate those twinks and their fans and i'm sorry cause I will never apologize for this :deadbanana2: 

 

but with my Red Velvet/Yeri drags and now TWICE - these are never unprovoked. I NEVER reply to users here dragging and slutshaming BLACKPINK directly or quote them real time but I will post a random TWICE drag to give the same energy back on a random tuesday. listen, you only see my "insults" as over the top because you're not used to hearing those words be said to TWICE but those are the same words this thread has been saying to bp in this thread and i'm just echoing them. you say they're not onces but they praise/use twice after dragging bp (that jo1 (?) user and others do it all the time)

 

trust me i'm not playing the victim here. I know what I say and do here and I stand by them only cause its just matching the energy of all the users in this thread. i'm just playing the nasty game everyone has been playing in this thread since forever so either just block/ignore me or we can go back and forth shading each other's faves :deadbanana2:

moving on from the drama ma ma ma :rip: 

 

Ruby by JENNIE is now the most streamed album and like JENNIE is the most streamed song of 2025 by any kpop act :WAP: main pop girl ahhhhh

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

32 minutes ago, Eternium said:

New Aespa song @Sheep @Gorjesspazze9 @Ryan @Zack @MonsterNavy@OrgVisual

 

Praying we get an MV and some performances :duca: 

I dont see it on my AM yet. is it gonna be released on streaming platforms? its a HIT! :WAP:

46 minutes ago, Eternium said:

New Aespa song @Sheep @Gorjesspazze9 @Ryan @Zack @MonsterNavy@OrgVisual

 

Praying we get an MV and some performances :duca: 

The pre chorus:jonny5:

 

this ate dirty work down I fear…

 

 

 

 

Is it me or does this feel somewhat insulting and a bit r*cist to me.

 

Like yall won't let singing, non-ambiguous Asians pop off in your mainstream music scene like that (like....you're telling me a BTS album never achieved that stat even at BTS's peak?? Really?) but you love Asian stuff when it's hidden behind CGI anime video game graphics or whatever....

 

1 hour ago, nostalgic said:

 

Turned 3 last week :hippo: one of my faves of hers

This didn't deserve to flop… peak sunmi right next to heroine

6 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

currently to highlights of aespa's career

 

 

 

 

im sorry but this is something @youresotoxic would post :dies:

he finally found his people :ahh: 

that should be me feeling his chest and abs :WAP:

 

@DelRey @youresotoxic

 

 

2 hours ago, nostalgic said:

 

Turned 3 last week :hippo: one of my faves of hers

One of her best singles.:heart: Idk why some pretentious people act otherwise. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.