Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

GvVQeHAXgAAvNEg?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GvVQgXdaYAIXOfN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GvVQeG1WEAAioV9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

  Reveal hidden contents

GvVQPKqagAAV3Ks?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GvVQHE-XsAA7mSE?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GvVQDqdWsAEffDt?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GvVQUb2aoAASCON?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GvVQYb1XwAAo_se?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

Hendery is cute, but they also need to give Xiaojun and Yangyang a visual title because there's just no way they're not :jonnycat:

11 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Why would an IVE fan want to talk digitals with Aespa in 2025? :deadbanana: Dives have been insanely aggressive on Twitter, too.

this is your second time mentioning unnecessary twitter drama in this thread, i can assure you that they are not more aggressive than any other kpop fandom

the NCT Dream song is kinda all over the place, but it's a HITTTTTTTT

 

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

33 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Yes, especially after Ryan Jhun dropping them.

Wait, he dropped them? :deadbanana: I thought Starship just prioritized him for KiiiKiii's team since he's all over their mini album 

not feeling this seunghan rebrand

i wanted him to serve MPB

:clack:

1 minute ago, Rhyme said:

Wait, he dropped them? :deadbanana: I thought Starship just prioritized him for KiiiKiii's team since he's all over their mini album 

He unfollowed IVE on every platform

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

He unfollowed IVE on every platform

That could just mean that IVE's team has decided to move on in a different direction, I don't think he would drop the only group giving him hits

13 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GvWAXkuXYAAXPME?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

Summer is so back :jonny: :jonny: 

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Is it an EP or a single albuh

 

spacer.png

(The way they didn't specify anything leads me to believe they're avoiding breaking the news that it's just a digital single :clack:)

 

a blackpink tea

41 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

calling their music dated turd, the pinks talentless, calling lisa bunch of misogynistic names and "arnault sugar baby/arnault connection", rosé "thank you bruno" "flop without bruno", jisoo a bunch of "stiffsoo" nicknames

I needed some fresh ideas, thanks :WAP:

14 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

the NCT Dream song is kinda all over the place, but it's a HITTTTTTTT

 

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

Oh bestie, I didn't like it. It's giving ISTJ ugly sister.

I think I'm kinda over Dream at this point, but I like the album packaging, so I might end up buying all of them… except the digipacks

 

 

What in the…

 

spacer.png


This is just a prerelease single though, right? 
 

 

23 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

this is your second time mentioning unnecessary twitter drama in this thread, i can assure you that they are not more aggressive than any other kpop fandom

I thought I was one the writing this :deadbanana2:

32 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

He unfollowed IVE on every platform

We are so back

 

 spacer.png

44 minutes ago, Eternium said:


 

Why would an IVE fan want to talk digitals with Aespa in 2025? :deadbanana: Dives have been insanely aggressive on Twitter, too.

 

 

 

:rip: Stop playing dense I'm talking about users here. Stop inserting twitter when mys fight with most fanbase :ducky:

6 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

 

 

What in the…

 

spacer.png


This is just a prerelease single though, right? 
 

 

Its 1 of the 2 TT :rip:

4 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

We are so back

 

 spacer.png

Ryan Jhun gave IVE all their classics except Love Dive


whaddaya want, Dem Jointz?

 

spacer.png

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.