Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

Following Joyride, this just doesn't tick the box. I understand she is showing variety but the juxtaposition between the two songs is striking. This just doesn't have the same calibre and that is reflected in the stats. 

  • Replies 912
  • Views 45.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

8 hours ago, BletaRexher said:

It's all over the entire song, you should relisten to the album then listen to it again. If you still don't hear it that's cool, it could help me figure out why I think it sounds like a Warrior song. I definitely hear it in how it is edited, I think that's the main factor.

Warrior is one of my most played albums of all time and I really am not sure what is making everyone think this sounds like that outside of the vocal editing.

5 hours ago, ThatGUY said:

Following Joyride, this just doesn't tick the box. I understand she is showing variety but the juxtaposition between the two songs is striking. This just doesn't have the same calibre and that is reflected in the stats. 

I think she'll be okay just releasing another song closer to Joyride sound in the new year and be unscathed. I don't blame her for giving it a shot, you never know what will connect.

I don't necessarily think it sounds like it should be from Warrior, but it sounds like a dated Kesha song. That said this has grown on me a bit, a cute 7/10

Not her performing this instead of Holiday Road/Praying... :rip: She needs to kill this and move on ASAP. The whole AI/ex-boyfriend storyline is a huge miss. 

feOZtr8.png

"ANOTEHR"

 

I am begging for better quality control on her tour visuals or for her to drop AI - whatever the offense is here. It's so sloppy and not in the fun Kesha way.

btw I hope the wait for a new single won't be long. we need a new banger in January, possibly with album pre-order.
miss @ Kesha make this a Xmas gift for us! :oh:

2 hours ago, sam.teas said:

btw I hope the wait for a new single won't be long. we need a new banger in January, possibly with album pre-order.
miss @ Kesha make this a Xmas gift for us! :oh:

!!!

 

give us a bop for Animal's 15th anniversary in january

14 hours ago, Boniqua said:

feOZtr8.png

"ANOTEHR"

 

I am begging for better quality control on her tour visuals or for her to drop AI - whatever the offense is here. It's so sloppy and not in the fun Kesha way.

Is she just unaware that all her designs for this song have misspelled words? :rip: 

1 hour ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Is she just unaware that all her designs for this song have misspelled words? :rip: 

I think the whole rollout concept is supposed to be a dig at her ex that was really invested in "the future of AI" but the joke is NOT landing and she needs to find a different promo tactic. Especially if she's going to ignore her fans that are rightfully calling her out for it. 

1 hour ago, gettsleazy said:

I think the whole rollout concept is supposed to be a dig at her ex that was really invested in "the future of AI" but the joke is NOT landing and she needs to find a different promo tactic. Especially if she's going to ignore her fans that are rightfully calling her out for it. 

Her ex stanned AI? :rip: 

3 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

I think the whole rollout concept is supposed to be a dig at her ex that was really invested in "the future of AI" but the joke is NOT landing and she needs to find a different promo tactic. Especially if she's going to ignore her fans that are rightfully calling her out for it. 

She needs to explain that. She has had many opportunities. :rip: 

my gen z gay friends all bopping to Delusional IKTR

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

I just can't get behind using AI in any way for artwork. It immediately cheapens it and it's always obvious.

8 hours ago, MatiRod said:

I just can't get behind using AI in any way for artwork. It immediately cheapens it and it's always obvious.

and is it a problem for you that every record label is using AI to upscale old music videos? Like I get it, AI is lame, but but people seem to be hyperfocused on Kesha using AI for a digital single cover and ignoring when their faves are using the same technology to do other things...

12 hours ago, MatiRod said:

I just can't get behind using AI in any way for artwork. It immediately cheapens it and it's always obvious.

Neither are we lol

4 hours ago, cameltoe123 said:

and is it a problem for you that every record label is using AI to upscale old music videos? Like I get it, AI is lame, but but people seem to be hyperfocused on Kesha using AI for a digital single cover and ignoring when their faves are using the same technology to do other things...

Like :rip: People still hyperfixate on that. This one is a bit of a dud. Moving on! Cathedral, Boy Horny or w/e are coming and the album is gonna slap anyway :michael:

On 12/17/2024 at 4:45 PM, collin said:

She needs to explain that. She has had many opportunities. :rip: 

i fear if she tried explaining there would only be more confusion :monkey: hope she tells us soon though 

Wait I'm feeling deja vu right now. Didn't we just have this entire page 30 discussion and posts a few weeks ago?

14 hours ago, cameltoe123 said:

and is it a problem for you that every record label is using AI to upscale old music videos? Like I get it, AI is lame, but but people seem to be hyperfocused on Kesha using AI for a digital single cover and ignoring when their faves are using the same technology to do other things...

Note how that user specifically said "for artwork" and your rebuttal is about "other things," thus being admittedly irrelevant. 

AI upscaling is just enhancing the quality of something that has already been created, and is objectively, algorithmically superior to human upscaling. It is not being used to create - to replace human creativity - the catalyst behind most non-environmental ethical issues people have with using AI for artistic shortcutting; for artwork.

A more apt comparison would be if an artist started using AI to record their songs for them. Would that hit the same or feel authentic? No. Is that the direction we want music to head? No.

 

There is no beauty in a world where everything is machine-made and for someone in the arts to participate in facilitating their own demise like this is embarrassing, hence her getting called out for it left and right. We stan Kesha and her artistic vision, not Kesha typing prompts into Bing AI and refreshing until she gets something she likes.

Edited by Boniqua

19 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Wait I'm feeling deja vu right now. Didn't we just have this entire page 30 discussion and posts a few weeks ago?

Well nobody is talking about the song so we have to talk about something

17 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

Well nobody is talking about the song so we have to talk about something

Like how my Apple Music replay is displaying my most played song, "JOYRIDE" from the "Delusional - Single" now :deadbanana: it looks so out of place:

 

GfQgHNXWoAIqqxc?format=jpg&name=large

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.