Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 912
  • Views 45.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

well hopefully with this bombing she moves onto the next single early in the new year

On 12/7/2024 at 10:30 PM, collin said:

Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

congrats, welcome to the club! lol

 

since she follows me i'm afraid to tweet about that other artist in case she unfollows 

9 hours ago, CroNich said:

Well I hate to say I told y'all so but… :suburban:

Delusional was never single material... I never understood the hype over here with that song.

On 12/8/2024 at 8:30 AM, collin said:

Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

AYOOOOOO CONGRATS! :heart:

I deleted my Twitter which had pebe following me when Elon first bought and took up Twitter :khalyan:

On 12/7/2024 at 4:30 PM, collin said:

Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

DM her and tell her to unrelease the song, scratch it from the tracklist, and drop Boy Crazy on Jan. 1

 

:suburban:

 

44 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

DM her and tell her to unrelease the song, scratch it from the tracklist, and drop Boy Crazy on Jan. 1

 

:suburban:

 

Tell her to dm my Instagram so I can send her a download to her unreleased in lossless. :suburban:

 

1 hour ago, gettsleazy said:

DM her and tell her to unrelease the song, scratch it from the tracklist, and drop Boy Crazy on Jan. 1

 

:suburban:

 

Not the worst idea. But I shan't push it :suburban:

This song is so good  :jamming: 

 

I don't know why most of her fans don't like it  

The quality of a song is not determined by its chart performance or streams. I'm still a Delusional stan. :tsk: Her only miss for me was the Charli collab and I'm not that crazy as y'all over Boy Crazy.

The way there were daily updates for Joyride everywhere and I think the last time I saw an update for this on twitter was the weekend it was released. :suburban:

 

She needs to stay away from this sound.

I would like to see TomTom try and call me a flop one more time

 

 

EGGACTLY THIS SONG IS SO ADDICTIVE LIKE CAT NIP

 

3S84G45.gif

 

 

 

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

 



3S84G45.gif

 

 

 

At least somebody is listening to it!

3 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

At least somebody is listening to it!

hey! im listening to it! (not right now, but i have been today!)

i'm gonna need her to start teasing Boy Crazy by December 31st

 

3S84G45.gif

This is still an amazing song, a nice throwback to Warrior for her long time fans

i still dont really hear or feel the Warrior vibe. maybe Thinking of You? but its not really fitting for me.

1 hour ago, Vixen Eyes said:

i still dont really hear or feel the Warrior vibe. maybe Thinking of You? but its not really fitting for me.

It's in the vocal editing I think. That's about it.

On 12/13/2024 at 12:54 PM, collin said:

It's in the vocal editing I think. That's about it.

It's all over the entire song, you should relisten to the album then listen to it again. If you still don't hear it that's cool, it could help me figure out why I think it sounds like a Warrior song. I definitely hear it in how it is edited, I think that's the main factor.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.