Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor's best title track?

Which is the best? 93 members have voted

  1. 1. Which one?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Has this been done before on here (recently)?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 37
  • Views 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Lover > Red > Fearless > Speak Now > The Tortured Poets Department > evermore

  • The Music Industry
    The Music Industry

    Gray November, I've been down since July...

  • Well yes    And I was catching my breath Floors of a cabin creaking under my step And I couldn't be sure I had a feeling so peculiar This pain wouldn't be for Evermore  

Whew, classic after classic!

Spoiler

Minus The Tortured Ears Department

Voted Lover but would also give it to Fearless and evermore. 

  • ATRL Moderator

Red

Fearless

evermore

The Tortured Poets Department

Lover

Speak Now

Lover > Red > Fearless > Speak Now > The Tortured Poets Department > evermore

Lover > Red > evermore > Speak Now > Fearless > TTPD

 

I never realized how good her title tracks are outside of TTPD.

remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes

tell myself it's time now gotta let go

but moving on from him is impossible

when i still see it all in my head

in burning red

burning it was REEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

 

Gray November, I've been down since July...

Well yes :cm:

 

And I was catching my breath
Floors of a cabin creaking under my step
And I couldn't be sure
I had a feeling so peculiar
This pain wouldn't be for
Evermore

 

:dancehall:

Red > Evermore > Fearless.. THEE trinity! all 10/10
I love Speak Now aswell but its just a little below the top 3 at 9/10
Loser is cute, but overrated 6/10
TTPD :suburban: 0/10 (bottom 5 song in her whole discography, her worst and most cringe lyrics ever)

Edited by TaylenaStan

You smoked, then ate seven bars of chocolate
We declared Charlie Puth should be a bigger artist
I scratch your head, you fall asleep
Like a tattooed golden retriever

 

:suburban:

The way the worst one is SO obvious :rip: Peak Now should be winning tho :biblio:

 

 

Speak Now  ≥ Red ≥ Evermore ≥ Fearless > Lover > The Tortured Poets Department

 

The bolded can be reordered on any given day but that's how I feel today.

Edited by Gladiator

Voted Lover but Red and Evermore are very close to it for me!

Red

evermore

Fearless

Lover

Speak Now

---------BARS OF HELL---------

The Tortured Poets Department 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.