Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

dejmieeen

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dejmieeen

  1. radio forced I guess. GP said NO, but was forced to listen to it
  2. #1 doesn't always equal hit (look at Tayawn Swift forced #1s like "S***" or "Is It Over Now?"), but "yes, and?" is a hit obv
  3. Honestly? No. But she deserves it so much, QUALITY album by ACCLAIMED artist did that! She should get all the Grammy's.
  4. I don't know because my sleeping habits are tragic. Let me read your advices.
  5. How can we get below Katy is pitchfork gives higher score???????
  6. She's back with 39 score! What a slayage
  7. I still don't eat a lot of things But when I was a child I didn't eat pizza. Luckily I tried 4 Years Ago and I was like „omg that's soooo goooood"
  8. Her getting AOTY nom at Grammy's would be beyond a joke
  9. Fire Bomb should've been the next single or have Breakin' Dishes treatment at least
  10. Brilliant songwriting, Shakespeare who
  11. No, because it would ruin the varianTS joke.
  12. Bass Persuades and I didn't even listen to it
  13. They got something right Finally omg let me sign
  14. dejmieeen replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    VERSIONS
  15. Never was a fan of Love Me Harder, and What's My Name is possibly in my Top 5 Favourite Rihanna songs.
  16. It has no beat. That's why. If Disclosure's Remix was official single, it could be a hit in Europe at least.
  17. Well deserved, this song is a certified banger and it's possibly his best single. Beat is sick
  18. ABBA - Dancing Queen Come on y'all it should be mentioned 100 times already

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.