Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 110.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The close to you, happy mistakes, that's life run is insane. What a pity that she put them at the back of the album. :rip:

Wonder if this will get more streams than 143. 

Edited by torontowest91

This is the first jazz album by Gaga that I've actually enjoyed and listened to all the way through. She sounds amazing. :clap3:

I don't hate this. It's giving me Barbra Streisand circa 1985/1993 Broadway vibes.

 

Her version of That's Entertainment is fantastic! 

Not the style of music i like (jazz) but it's a great body of work. Her vocals, the production, the visuals.. everything is fantastic. 
 

Happy mistakes is a masterpiece, along with the joker, are the only songs i'll use. 
 

Congrats to Gaga, her legend status is sealed :clap3:
 

 

Edited by Diocles

12 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

So... Is it worth a listen or not?

Give godga's passion project some streams miss gurl. 

This album is incredible! She's truly in her element with this one. The production is outstanding, and given how hands-on she was in reimagining these tracks, she absolutely deserves all the praise — even if it's not the usual taste for many of her fans or the general public.

7 hours ago, leonagwen said:

Close to You is a remake. It was a huge hit in 1970 by The Carpenters.

I know lol :suburban:

13 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

So... Is it worth a listen or not?

definitely. even if you don't like the jazz side of gaga, there are more pop-y songs and she sounds amazing 

This was just such a random gift like she never does so even if people don't like the entire project there are definitely gems in here for everyone. The joker, close to you and happy mistake alone make this 100% worth it.

Edited by Lord Gaga

She sounds amazing. It's prob not an album I'll go back to often - maybe for some work music lol. Its a companion album but its not really giving crazy like her character is supposed to be 

This is so amazing, honestly, she should release more albums like that, I kind of want it just out of pure spite

Ugh, I don't like this album :/ Maybe there is some potential on Happy Mistake, but that's it. I don't like The Joker at all, especially the vocals. 

 

Anyways, DWAS is smashing and LG7 is coming so we are good. 

2 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

I love Lady Gaga, but this album is skip after skip. I hate this style of music. Shame she wasted these amazing vocals on this.

 

oh well. Looking forward to her next album :giraffe:

the album is not a masterpiece but delivers what is needed

This was so boring...

 

I'm a casual fan but this was not it.

It's a wonderful album, a great blend of different genres, Gaga sounds incredible as usual and it's well produced. 

 

My faves — Gonna Build Me A Mountain, World On A String, Happy Mistakes, That's Life

 

I will be listening to this regularly. 
 

8/10 :heart2:

This is growing on me significantly from yesterday.

Gonna Build me a Mountain and Good Morning are my tops right now. 

Was almost done with the album thinking that it was OK but I will probably not use it again... But then Happy Mistake came on and I was floored. One of her best songs EVER methinks!

AM US

20. Harlequin (+12)

 

AM UK

4. Harlequin (+9)

 

:celestial6:

On 9/23/2024 at 6:38 PM, Psycho said:

These snippets kinda aren't giving

 

O455YJH.gif

dUzura6.jpg

I just finished listening as a whole and it's a nice hand in hand for the movie. You can tell she enjoyed making it and she's in a good place.

 

My standouts are:

Oh, When The Saints

World On A String

Smile

The Joker

Folie a Deux

Gonna Build a Mountain

Happy Mistake

That's Life

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.