Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

Featured Replies

those who get it, get it

those who dont, dont

 

and I'm glad gaga doesn't give a **** about either

 

because we all know where pandering blindly to zeitgeist gets you :mandown:

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 110.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

does Happy Mistakes remind anyone else of Silent Hill music

 

 

 

okay after skipping through The Joker is FANTASTIC :WAP:       like we need this a single miss gaga

The (2024) on that song title makes me feel so uncomfortable. It looks fugly.

On 9/25/2024 at 11:03 PM, xokuba said:

watch the video again

 

She said that "the album [Harlequin] is out September 27th" and then in another answer she said that her "new record [LG7] is coming in February and the single [from the record - LG7] is coming soon" 

I have no doubt that the album is coming in Feb! But the single in October i'm not convinced with! 

This is much better than the Collab albums :jonny2: I cried listening to close to you and happy mistake 

50 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

Kinda want pop gaga back but whatever :weeps:

LG7 is confirmed to be pop, with the lead single releasing in less than 4 weeks & album in February. 

The album

The cover

The Music

The vocals

 

I'm in love

 

I'm planning on buying the album physically :jonny: 

 

which will be the first album i buy since Chromatica

Close To You into Happy Mistake is that 1-2 PUNCH omg :cries:

 

I don't really like the Tony albums but this is actually so good. I put it on while getting ready and when driving to work and I honestly feel like it sort of brightened up my day. I'm gonna recommend it to my mother cause she'd actually love this :heart:

  • Popular Post

I can't believe she tricked me into listening to jazz :giraffe:

36 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

The (2024) on that song title makes me feel so uncomfortable. It looks fugly.

Was literally just thinking about that while listening to it.... 

AM US

32. Harlequin (NEW)

 

AM UK

13. Harlequin (+17)

 

:celestial6:

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

49 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

The (2024) on that song title makes me feel so uncomfortable. It looks fugly.

Apple Music tag editing coming through once again 

 

TABSGa.thumb.gif.e40b835027963894ec6d147

People will stream this, complaining that they want old crazy gaga back

its all part of the plan to make LG7 lead single the biggest song of the year

 

TABSGa.thumb.gif.e40b835027963894ec6d147

what she does has CLASS to it, i'll say that. she really did her big one with this album, the amalgamation of retro pop/jazz/rock is absolutely in her wheelhouse and this record would've come sooner or later from her, so it fits perfectly in the joker headspace she's been in. it will be streamed when i'm making pasta or hosting a dinner

 

spacer.png

Of course the album ain't my thing, but who cares? Gaga has nothing to prove and if she wants to do jazz, then let her do it.

 

TABSGa.thumb.gif.e40b835027963894ec6d147 

I love Lady Gaga, but this album is skip after skip. I hate this style of music. Shame she wasted these amazing vocals on this.

 

oh well. Looking forward to her next album :giraffe:

Gave a listen to some songs again and Close To You (I know and "like" the original) and Happy Mistakes clicked for me. The Joker is also great. However the replay value overall is very low for me, it's not my type of genre I'd listen to or am in the mood for. :gaycat6:

 

She eats though, delivered great body of work once again. Can't wait for LG7!

TABSGa.thumb.gif.e40b835027963894ec6d147

Edited by xokuba

Maybe this isn't as edgy as I had hoped but this is pretty much what I wanted LFS to be :clap3: A nice follow up to the fun energy of C2C 

The Joker kinda reminds me of the song she sang before Applause at the 2013 VMAs with the fake booing 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.