Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 110.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

28 minutes ago, The Next Day said:

Speak for yourself, Love For Sale is my favourite album of all time. I'm absolutely over the moon that JazzGa continues to release anything:WAP:

Of ALL time? Chile…

Perfect album for relaxing Sundays!!! I love it!!!! ❤️ 

6 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Of ALL time? Chile…

Yes. What's your favorite album, P!NK2LOVE?

ScreenShot2024-04-16at10_29_46am.thumb.p

Her vocals are immaculate on it. Happy Mistake is the only one that gives the cover artwork. The album doesn't have much replay value apart from HM but it's a solid effort that just makes me crave for her new album even more :jonny5:

Sorry but Little Monsters and their unreasonable expectations never not send me. Everything pointed to a theatrical album.

 

Anyhow I actually love this record. I've been listening non stop to Smile and If My Friends Could See Me Now. 

 

My top 3

Smile

If My Friends Could See Me Now

Folie à Deux

5 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Sorry but Little Monsters and their unreasonable expectations never not send me. Everything pointed to a theatrical album.

 

Anyhow I actually love this record. I've been listening non stop to Smile and If My Friends Could See Me Now. 

 

My top 3

Smile

If My Friends Could See Me Now

Folie à Deux

You seem to be in a lot of gaga threads lately, are you becoming a gaga fan? 

3 hours ago, gagalips said:

People turn it off after good morning kiiiiiii

 

The Joker doing those numbers without playlisting. Should have been the single tbh 

I agree they should've pushed The Joker honestly its an unknown song and could've easily balled as Gaga song.

1 minute ago, Human Fly said:

You seem to be in a lot of gaga threads lately, are you becoming a gaga fan? 

I've been a (casual) Gaga fan since I was in elementary school poo

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I've been a (casual) Gaga fan since I was in elementary school poo

Okey Katy Prism Spirit

1 minute ago, Human Fly said:

Okey Katy Prism Spirit

You do know people can like more than 1 artist right

I love her version of "The Saints." The arrangement is spectacular.

She's a good singer but she really needs to stop with the karaoké jazz albums. Her covers are so boring to listen to

 

The Joker, Happy Mistake and FAD are nice

This is by far my favorite jazz project from her.

 

The Joker, Oh When The Saints and Gonna Build a Mountain are my favorite covers. Happy Mistake and FAD are also great, especially the former one.

Edited by Paparazzaid

I don't like it but I look at the bright side. We're getting this AND LG7. 

2 minutes ago, beautiful player said:

 

:lmao:

i actually cackled at this, you should stick to posting more funny tweets and less of your usual pretentious trolling

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.dafda82b38

3 hours ago, SUNSET BLVD said:

Should've been an Ep with

 

the joker

smile

world on a string

folie a deux

happy mistake

 

everything else is 😴

Not me having only these songs too. You have excellent taste :gaycat2:

 

 

The gaslighting of OJazzGaH is weird to me, if you don't like it then listen to her other pop albums but don't tell me I can't like a certain Gaga album just because it doesn't have a synth on it. Personally, y'all can listen to Poker Face 24/7, but I appreciate the Gaga fans that listen to both her pop and her traditional pop stuff cause variety is exciting:giraffe:

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.