Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 110.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

World On A String her best song

 

1824.gif 

Edited by eclipsed

Can someone tell me which songs are new and which ones are covers?

Just now, dzwiekolubny said:

Can someone tell me which songs are new and which ones are covers?

FAD and Happy Mistake are new 

9 minutes ago, MistressKay said:

So is this a soundtrack to the joker movie? 

Nope. It's a companion album to the actual soundtrack.

Edited by Jude

Not again a weirdo Jazz album.

 

Fame Monster remains her best album.

i feel sad for people who don't like anything other than pop

V4mBWPa.thumb.png.bb5d496314893544a0dd48

15 minutes ago, Jude said:

Nope. It's a companion album to the actual soundtrack.

Oh so she pulled a how Beyoncé did with lion king and black is king. 
 

cute 

Edited by MistressKay

the production sounds great, but that's probably bc it's borrowing from the covers

 

W6NpHhP.gif

Saving Happy Mistake and the rest will not be listened to again, soz mama

I actually love this album, like, a LOT. I don't know why, but I've been getting into the more vintage sounds of music and this album HITS it. I remember hearing Anya Taylor-Joy singing 'You're My World' & 'Downtown' and wanting to hear a whole album kindred to those songs..so this is PERFECT.

 

I am not necessarily a huge Gaga stan, because I do have to listen to her discography more thoroughly, but this could honestly be my fav Gaga album.

spacer.png

The way we thought this would be some kind of funky rock album or something dd

 

Katamari

10 minutes ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

I actually love this album, like, a LOT. I don't know why, but I've been getting into the more vintage sounds of music and this album HITS it. I remember hearing Anya Taylor-Joy singing 'You're My World' & 'Downtown' and wanting to hear a whole album kindred to those songs..so this is PERFECT.

 

I am not necessarily a huge Gaga stan, because I do have to listen to her discography more thoroughly, but this could honestly be my fav Gaga album.

spacer.png

You GET it!

26 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I need the full The Joker visual!! :jonny5:

apparently there isnt more to it. It was an ad for an upcoming exhibition at the Louvre sadly :/ 

Happy Mistake sounds like an Xtina ballad when she doesnt scream 

2 hours ago, Chaos Angel said:

:jonny5:

What the hell does "I don't have to adhere to an era if I don't want to" mean :dancehall3:

3 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

What the hell does "I don't have to adhere to an era if I don't want to" mean :dancehall3:

More jazz albums!!

1 minute ago, Mix said:

More jazz albums!!

She really hates pop music huh :chick3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.