Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

Featured Replies

Okay I went in expecting to kinda hate this and never listening but I'm actually thinking it's cute :rip: standouts on first listen: 


World On A String

If My Friends Could See Me Now

Thats Entertainment

Folie A Deux

Close To You 

Happy Mistake

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 110.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Trinity:
 

Happy Mistake

Oh When The Saints

Folie A Deux

 

:clap3:

14 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Happy Mistake is great.

 

Smile, Close To You, and That's Life are on my autumn playlist for sure I fear 

Close to You is a remake. It was a huge hit in 1970 by The Carpenters.

A few nice covers.

 

I need pop gaga back now though. Plz no more jazz.

 

like you cannot listen to these songs and tell me you don't hear 2007-2008 The Fame SessionsGa in there :weeps:

Good album. I enjoyed it and will definitely replay The Joker, Happy Mistake, and Close to You a lot.

 

refreshing to hear Gaga sing the Blues 

Happy Mistake is great! I see it is being pushed in Apple Music as well right now.

42 minutes ago, Jude said:

 Some of my critiques:

-That's Entertainment should have been shorter

-The Joker sounded like it does not belong the album sonically

-Gonna Build a Mountain felt like a filler to me, her belting sounded strained especially at the last part, and it's the song with the least interesting production among others

-I didn't find it pleasing that they transformed Close To You to an upbeat bubbly song, why? 😢 And her vocal delivery at the end was kinda off

I thought each of these things after my first listen :rip: especially about close to you ending on a strange note, it just barely stuck out 

27 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:
Quote

Your pop album arrives in February. Can you tell me how it's different than Chromatica, and what can fans expect?


The pop album is nothing like Chromatica. It's a completely different record. I don't know that I'm even ready to talk about it yet, but I recognize that it's coming out soon, and I will. What I would say is, it's all for me. It's meant to be ingested as a time in my life. And I'm also really excited about this idea that I don't have to adhere to an era if I don't want to. I can have a few going at once. That feels unhinged [laughs] and more like me or Harley. Or whoever.

 

:jonny5:

Good Morning - the Debbie Reynolds recording is too ingrained in my brain for me to welcome an inferior cover. 

 

Get Happy - she isn't Judy Garland but it's pretty decent. 

 

When The Saints - don't really like this song under any circumstances. Fun arrangement and nice vocal performance I guess. 
 

World on a String - alright

 

If My Friends… - wish she had kept up the quiet beginning the whole way through

 

That's Entertainment - she really is in her bag when in Judy Garland mode, isn't she?

 

Smile - nice

 

The Joker - more than a bit on the nose but wow she's knocking this one out of the park

 

Folie a Deux - I feel like it fits comfortably amongst all these standards and classics, so well done

 

Gonna Build A Mountain - okay

 

Close To You - it's nice but I have a feeling I'll vastly prefer the Carpenters rendition if I look it up

 

Happy Mistakes - nice song. album needed more "quiet" moments like this (even on this she's kinda still singing too loud)

 

That's Life - appropriately big finish, one of the album's highlights

Happy Mistake will be the only song charting on Spotify WW. But we all know that thanks to Grammy #1 Grammy and Love For Grammys' streams. OGH will be happy for a day but let them talk 

Edited by ViviLittleM

12 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

:jonny5:

oh yea she is NOT doing promo for that album :skull:

I was semi hating it during first play but could see the vision. And now I'm on immediate replay :redface:


World on a String is amazing…

Just now, hawx23 said:

I was semi hating it during first play but could see the vision. And now I'm on immediate replay :redface:


World on a String is amazing…

Same! I decided to embrace it for what it is! 

So this is basically the jazz album the fans have been waiting for huh :thing: I played good morning and this is up my alley :jonny5: 

 

 

I want to listen to the full album but I have BL to watch :thing: 

I hope YouTubers (who can actually sing) give us some good Happy Mistake covers :redface:

I couldn't care less about JazzGa (I've only listened to her Jazz albums twice) but I really like this one!

The productions is so good :flame:

and her vocals :flame:

 

 

 

'The Joker' omg :jonny5:

 

we need a jack white collab for LG7 I fear :xtinass:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.