Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 110.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Azealia Banks said:

i feel like 65+ in MC is good 

It's currently 158/163 in the new releases list of metacritics. Doesn't sound that good to me honestly given everything is getting above 70 these days. But it will rise above 70.

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify • partial day - 395,833

Good Morning 46 608
Get Happy (2024) 35 467
Oh, When The Saints 31 701
World On A String 28 673
If My Friends Could See Me Now 26 005
That's Entertainment 22 875
Smile 23 100
The Joker 41 288
Folie à Deux 27 526
Gonna Build A Mountain 20 179
Close To You 23 388
Happy Mistake 47 055
That's Life 21 968

People turn it off after good morning kiiiiiii

 

The Joker doing those numbers without playlisting. Should have been the single tbh 

Just now, liquidlove said:

It's currently 158/163 in the new releases list of metacritics. Doesn't sound that good to me honestly given everything is getting above 70 these days. But it will rise above 70.

yeah but her jazz releases barely get 70+ 

Smile reminds me of Mariah and her older albums like Emotions. It has that vibe. I love it :heart2:

On 9/26/2024 at 10:11 AM, Taylor fanboy said:

Anyway, her Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me?

@Miles.

 

 

Thanks for the heads up!  This is excellent, and I never would've listened otherwise because jazz music isn't my thing.

19 minutes ago, gagalips said:

People turn it off after good morning kiiiiiii

 

The Joker doing those numbers without playlisting. Should have been the single tbh 

that's what I yesterday as soon as I realized the album was jazz. had to force myself to get back to it today

This is such an amazing album :jonny: I've been listening to it non-stop. Easily her best jazz album. The production is top notch throughout the album :heart:

After multiple listens I give this an 8.5/10 

Some career highlights that will stand the test of time in here. Her voice is in command at all times. Well done, Gaga! 

Edited by TrymeB

The way she blew all other versions out of the water.

 

Oh VocalsGa! EmoteGa!

Edited by Taylor fanboy

I can't believe how many people in here are lying to themselves and us about liking this album, guys it's ok not to enjoy side project, there's a new album coming out that you will probably like honestly, no need to force yourself to listen to this. :suburban:

I can hear early Mariah in Oh the Saints:chick2::chick3:. I never thought she could pull it off but she sounds so good on this carol. The whole album makes me feel happy. Definitely a mood booster like Jazz has been for me in the past. I still can't get over her tone. The beginning of IMFCSMN is giving serious FameGa piano performances vibe. I can't wait to hear how good she sounds on LG7 lead. Please let it be mid October rather than late October.:DWAS:

1 minute ago, NoAngelus said:

I can't believe how many people in here are lying to themselves and us about liking this album, guys it's ok not to enjoy side project, there's a new album coming out that you will probably like honestly, no need to force yourself to listen to this. :suburban:

Music is subjective. This is a very dumb take. 

Should've been an Ep with

 

the joker

smile

world on a string

folie a deux

happy mistake

 

everything else is 😴

This should be marketed as a love album.

 

SO gorgeous. I can't stop playing. 

Not for me, it sounds more like show tunes than jazz, but she sounds incredible in it and I do enjoy the second half more than the first, but probably won't listen to it more than a couple of times 

This may be a dumb question, but why did she do "good morning" and "oh when the saints"?

 

aren't these super old songs. Are they somehow relevant to older Joker films?

the joker and smile are def my faves, i usually don't listen to jazzga but this was pretty nice 

1 hour ago, NoAngelus said:

I can't believe how many people in here are lying to themselves and us about liking this album, guys it's ok not to enjoy side project, there's a new album coming out that you will probably like honestly, no need to force yourself to listen to this. :suburban:

Speak for yourself, Love For Sale is my favourite album of all time. I'm absolutely over the moon that JazzGa continues to release anything:WAP:

1 hour ago, Infernal Paradise said:

On Harlequin, she uses all these artifacts of vintage pop to continue a story she's been telling her entire career.

 

 

This is exactly what I've been thinking all day. That's what makes this a real Gaga alberm vs C2C/LFS in my eyes.

 

I like it much better than a 3.5/5 though :heart2: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.