Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

The ATRL Iceberg

Featured Replies

Credit card girl is still my fave :deadbanana4:

 

The shopped album covers :deadbanana4:

  • Replies 111
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • RideOrDie
    RideOrDie

    the way i know 95% of these... oh chi i need to log out 

  • The memories   You need to add "extremely stable which is a good sign"

  • Virgos Groove
    Virgos Groove

    "Demi froyo" -> Demi randomly started a feud with a froyo shop. The ATRL thread became massive. 100 pages in a few hours, all kinds of gifs and edits, it's like the whole place united to drag her.

I get a few of these :chick2: is the Carly Rae tea meetup what I think it is because I learned from it from Twitter 

46 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

I think this is the right time for me to finally ask WHAT THE **** DOES THAT MEAN? :rip: Because that was when I joined the forum officially and TABS was used with lady gaga gifs and photos EVERY SINGLE THREAD. And I never understood and didn't wanna look stupid to ask :rip: 

 

Talent

Acclaim

Beauty

Success

 

make sure your fave has all 4! not many do nowadays :suburban:

3 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

the iceberg needs:

 

extremely stable which is a good sign

becky g curse

is katy perry the new paula abdul

angela chang

 

Djfjfjfid i forgot about Angela Chang :bibliahh: the way the current mods would never allow most of these :sad:

I recognized a couple of these even though I joined only a couple of years ago. My favorite has to be LaLingo, I even saw it recently in a thread discussing this LaBop but I had no idea there was this much story behind it... mods really banned LaATRLers for using it too much? :bibliahh:

Edited by gimmelaugh

9 minutes ago, Skirt said:

What about my iconic thread "Tinashe turned down at Rihanna's party"? :matty:

This iconic photo. :dies: Tinashe really used to be ATRL's punching bag, it's crazy how things switched after SFY.

 

44252B5E00000578-4872496-Trendy_Singer_T

Missing the user who printed threads to read on the bus :skull:

I was surprised to see the mixed reception for this one…

 

——

 

Katy definitely seems to be mimicking a Beyoncé-like career shift…

 

——

 

I would legitimately rather wake up to the headline "Katy Perry dead at 34"…

 

——

 

Microwave ha! and its thousand derivatives. 
 

——

 

Quote

Hmm I don't think they are comparable because you only lick someone's ass if you are married or in a long-term relationship, while donuts cannot consent so ariana did not have the ability to lick the donut legally

Just found this gem that deserved more attention way back in the day.

Edited by Achilles.

10 hours ago, Suilen said:

Only 258k stamped doesn't ring any bells to me.

It was this
 

Quote

Monsters really need to stop. No one has forgotten the Prism thread. Sure, it's easy for you to try and #StopTheDramaStartTheMusic now, but where was that weeks ago- for Katy, for Miley? Nope, there will be no reduction in lashings or mercy. We will continue to rip every shred of hair on your heads until all that's left is a bald, shiny ARTPOP ball stamped 240K. And just when you think "I'm safe. They're gone." that the nightmare is over and that you can finally rest from the claws of the KatyCats, we will re-scalp you again as the echo of Katy's 'Roar' plays in your mind on loop.

https://classic.atrl.net/?p=17723711

I hate that I have seen most of these threads, jeez. The live updates coming from the Lucia Cole expose one was hilarious :deadbanana2:

'mimicking a more Beyoncé-like career shift right now' is one of the best copy pastas ever. :ahh:

15 hours ago, ariesgroove said:

sold out on itunes :bibliahh: i ain't even been on atrl that long and that just tickled me

I still remember the second part when Gaga said she was about to take down the DWUW R.K*lly version and a thread was created in here following how it kept increasing positions on iTunes because of that. Once it finally got deleted the title changed to 'SOLD OUT' :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh: 

4 hours ago, 305 said:

You forgot the elusive chanteuse era 

Slightly unrelated, but I'm curious to how ATRL reacted to that disastrous New Year's Eve performance. Good grief, 2014-2017 was a rough time to be a Lamb :dancehall3:

I need the oldTRLers to please give me the full transcript of royalace's "here kitty, kitty" blog drag of Haus of Nicole.

:suburban:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.