Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Sabrina Carpenter - "Espresso"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 116.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TalkThatRihanna
    TalkThatRihanna

    Spotify: #7 USA (=) #10 UK (+2) #17 Global (-1)   It's a smash  

  • MusicLoverDude
    MusicLoverDude

    As a couple people have stated, Sabrina spent a good portion of her career on Hollywood Records. Hollywood Records only had SOME luck in the late 2000s and early 2010s thanks to Miley, Demi and Selena

  • KatyPrismSpirit
    KatyPrismSpirit

    #16 Global Spotify - 3,670,164 #7 US Spotify - 1,476,764

1 minute ago, wish said:

I have such a good feeling about this release. A smash is coming :jonny5:

It's gonna be my summer anthem I just know it

 

qW82HKa.gif

Why bill this as a Thursday release when it's basically coming out on Friday for half the world :toofunny2:

 

Sabrina when I catch you

obsessed with this :jonny:

 

the lyrics are so silly but in the perfect sabrina way, the production is so breezy and summery. this is so good. can't wait to see the video!

MOTHER. I'm eating good between this and Illusion omg :jonny3:

 

 

WAIT, this is actually REALLY GOOD!!! It's giving me Beyonce for some reason!!! :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Yawn said:

i don't know what she's saying but girl i'm living :WAP:

 

 

I can't relate

To desperation

My 'give a fucks' are on vacation

 

ltF5Vbl.gif

7 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

this is catchy af :WAP: a carefree bop 

Too bad your ex don't do it for ya

Walked in and dream came trued it for ya

Soft skin and I perfumed it for ya

I know I Mountain Dew it for ya

That morning coffee brewed it for ya

One touch and I brand newed it for ya

 

OH MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER

 

ltF5Vbl.gif

Just now, ang said:

my honey bee come and get this pollen :WAP:

She's a lyrical genius :WAP:

i need this all over the airwaves this summer, Island Records you better do what needs to be DONE.

 

ltF5Vbl.gif

1 minute ago, Alex said:

i need this all over the airwaves this summer, Island Records you better do what needs to be DONE.

 

ltF5Vbl.gif

She took Doja's gap in the industry and RAN with it @Sexyzinger

 

ltF5Vbl.gif

My twisted humor make him laugh so often
My honeybee, come and get this pollen

 

tumblr_inline_ozbjtxJJCf1smw2ei_500.gif

 

Too bad your ex don't do it for ya
Walked in and dream-came-trued it for ya
Soft skin and I perfumed it for ya 

 

tumblr_inline_ozbjtxJJCf1smw2ei_500.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.