Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Sabrina Carpenter - "Espresso"

Featured Replies

the production that sounds fresh and timely AND vintage at the same time :clap3:

 

the slick vocals, the beat, the lyrics :clap3:

 

if we get a whole album like this in the summer I may not survive, I fear :gaycat6:

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 116.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TalkThatRihanna
    TalkThatRihanna

    Spotify: #7 USA (=) #10 UK (+2) #17 Global (-1)   It's a smash  

  • MusicLoverDude
    MusicLoverDude

    As a couple people have stated, Sabrina spent a good portion of her career on Hollywood Records. Hollywood Records only had SOME luck in the late 2000s and early 2010s thanks to Miley, Demi and Selena

  • KatyPrismSpirit
    KatyPrismSpirit

    #16 Global Spotify - 3,670,164 #7 US Spotify - 1,476,764

Oh lets get this serviced to radio ASAP :jonny5:

She just got a hit, surely they'll throw some love to the followup too:jonny5:

Feather is kinda bones after this I'm sawry :jonny5:

I want to be hearing this ALL summer

 

xfq96o.gif

Just now, selena_lavigne said:

I've been waiting on her to release a good song for 6 years goddammit. :falcon:

girl…

Just now, wastedpotential said:

Oh lets get this serviced to radio ASAP :jonny5:

She just got a hit, surely they'll throw some love to the followup too:jonny5:

Feather is kinda bones after this I'm sawry :jonny5:

I want to be hearing this ALL summer

 

xfq96o.gif

Dua and Sabrina gearing us up with some summer bops like the good ole days. Taylor I will not forgive you for dropping a sadgirl Hack project in April of all months!

a smooth bop as ALWAYS. so proud of my girl she's fully in her popstar bag, it's so cool to see. 

 

her lyrics have gotten better with everything she releases post Singular 2 it needs to be studied. she knows her vision and constantly evolves with it

Just now, wastedpotential said:

Oh lets get this serviced to radio ASAP :jonny5:

She just got a hit, surely they'll throw some love to the followup too:jonny5:

Feather is kinda bones after this I'm sawry :jonny5:

I want to be hearing this ALL summer

 

xfq96o.gif

no truly THIS is the girl. this is the song that could take over radio for her.

 

the way I've already played this like 5x in a row.

 

 

1 minute ago, selena_lavigne said:

I've been waiting on her to release a good song for 6 years goddammit. :falcon:

i'm gonna assume you're hard of hearing.

A song named espresso is automatically my theme. I'm addicted to espresso!!

Just now, pinkbowvintage said:

no truly THIS is the girl. this is the song that could take over radio for her.

 

the way I've already played this like 5x in a row.

 

 

My speakers might break between Espresso and Illusion

 

ltF5Vbl.gif

Just now, pinkbowvintage said:

no truly THIS is the girl. this is the song that could take over radio for her.

 

the way I've already played this like 5x in a row.

 

 

She has MAJOR hitmaker potential :jonny5:

 

There's a gap in the market here (coy and sexy sweet but still with mass appeal), she has the look, she has the music, she has the energy, she has the charisma like it's HER WORLD :jonny5:

 

 

1 minute ago, Walk_Away21 said:

My speakers might break between Espresso and Illusion

 

ltF5Vbl.gif

spring release season alone may end us all :jonny5:

I loved it, it's really catchy and perfect for warmer days. Sabrina girl :clap3:

3 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

I've been waiting on her to release a good song for 6 years goddammit. :falcon:

idiot 

Honestly before emails I thought she was kind of one of those faceless stars that would fade away. But her music has been reeaaally consistent and has blown me away lately. :clap3:

Now he's thinking about me every night, oh xfq96o.gif
Is it that sweet? I guess so xfq96o.gif
Say you can't sleep, baby, I know xfq96o.gif
That's that me, espresso xfq96o.gif

 

 

I just want to hit a dance floor like a menace or go ******* speed down the highway it's TOO GOOD

 

xfq96o.gif

I find most of her music bland and forgettable but this is actually good, has a bit of edge compared to most of her songs. 

Just now, pinkbowvintage said:

spring release season alone may end us all :jonny5:

Even Ms Tori Kelly came through with her album. Miley was truly ahead of her time with River last year. Imagine it in April 2024 :jonny5:

 

"All of my songs evolve. They can start as something that was a trouble, like, it just feels like it's an April shower," she explained, "it never stops raining and then it started raining down love."

I know she's had a tough time breaking in as a mainstream pop gorl forever but like...I've been saying ever since Singular that this girl HAS IT. I need the general public to get on BOARD.

Now he's thinkin' 'bout me every night, oh
Is it that sweet? I guess so

Say you can't sleep, baby, I know
That's that me, espresso

 

xfq96o.gif


Move it up, down, left, right, oh
Switch it up like Nintendo

Say you can't sleep, baby, I know
That's that me, espresso

 

xfq96o.gif

2 minutes ago, Yawn said:

idiot 

***** please, i listen to her like every week. Shut up.

Edited by selena_lavigne

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.