Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Sabrina Carpenter - "Espresso"

Featured Replies

Just now, wastedpotential said:

Now he's thinking about me every night, oh xfq96o.gif
Is it that sweet? I guess so xfq96o.gif
Say you can't sleep, baby, I know xfq96o.gif
That's that me, espresso xfq96o.gif

 

 

I just want to hit a dance floor like a menace or go ******* speed down the highway it's TOO GOOD

 

xfq96o.gif

Her immaculate delivery on the second verse and the first line of the chorus needs to be studied.

 

ltF5Vbl.gif

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 116k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TalkThatRihanna
    TalkThatRihanna

    Spotify: #7 USA (=) #10 UK (+2) #17 Global (-1)   It's a smash  

  • MusicLoverDude
    MusicLoverDude

    As a couple people have stated, Sabrina spent a good portion of her career on Hollywood Records. Hollywood Records only had SOME luck in the late 2000s and early 2010s thanks to Miley, Demi and Selena

  • KatyPrismSpirit
    KatyPrismSpirit

    #16 Global Spotify - 3,670,164 #7 US Spotify - 1,476,764

Just now, pinkbowvintage said:

I know she's had a tough time breaking in as a mainstream pop gorl forever but like...I've been saying ever since Singular that this girl HAS IT. I need the general public to get on BOARD.

She just had to bide her time. I have a feeling she's about to conquer the world

 

xfq96o.gif

Now he's thinkin' bout me

Every night, oh

Is it that sweet?

I guess so

 

rSEnzZC.thumb.gif.4bad67e29d975733fbed7c

 

Say you can't sleep

Baby I know

That's that me

Espresso @Taylor fanboy

 

rSEnzZC.thumb.gif.4bad67e29d975733fbed7c

Just now, Walk_Away21 said:

Her immaculate delivery on the second verse and the first line of the chorus needs to be studied.

 

ltF5Vbl.gif

I can't stop streaming like what did she do to me

 

:deadbanana2:

Soft skin and I perfumed it for ya (Yes)

I know I Mountain Dew it for ya (Yes)

 

funny-comedy.gif

 

That morning coffee, brewed it for ya (Yes)

One touch and I brand-newed it for ya (Yes)

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

I can't stop streaming like what did she do to me

 

:deadbanana2:

SHE EIGHT

 

 

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I can't stop streaming like what did she do to me

 

:deadbanana2:

It's giving me randomly discovering Say So before it went viral and breaking my repeat button :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Walk_Away21 said:

It's giving me randomly discovering Say So before it went viral and breaking my repeat button :jonny5:

right? instant classic. it's gonna do WELL on radio we just need it PUSHED.

1 minute ago, Walk_Away21 said:

It's giving me randomly discovering Say So before it went viral and breaking my repeat button :jonny5:

nnnn literally I was JUST thinking that this is going to fill the market void that Doja left open when she shaved her head and left the pop-disco sound (and now that Dua is underperforming on top 40...)

 

It's Sabrina's time to ******* shine

 

xfq96o.gif

Just now, pinkbowvintage said:

can we also talk about that FUZZ GUITAR????? :clap3:

ITS SO CRISP AND PERFECT :jonny5:

 

Julien and Steph could do a MASTERCLASS on production based on their work here ALONE

 

xfq96o.gif

user selena_lavigne talking about good songs? I know you're upset Sabrina is doing what Selena has been trying to do for the past 3 years but cmon now :toofunny2:

Oh the repeat chorus after the bridge xfq96o.gif

 

I just LOVE pop music xfq96o.gif

guysssss ugh I feel like this is such a victory lap for the og sabrina stans here like we finally made it y'all she's really about to level up and reach that stardom I never thought she would be able to (with her previous incompetent team+label) I love seeing talent WIN! :jonny5: :heart:

5 minutes ago, LikeAChampion said:

oooh this cassette is SUPER cute! can't wait for the video

9 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

nnnn literally I was JUST thinking that this is going to fill the market void that Doja left open when she shaved her head and left the pop-disco sound (and now that Dua is underperforming on top 40...)

 

It's Sabrina's time to ******* shine

 

xfq96o.gif

my faves all getting their turns with their pop disco hit(s) era, we luvvv to see it! 

 

also felt like this was an appropriate time to bring the classic avi back :msmarvel:

 

Alex

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

guysssss ugh I feel like this is such a victory lap for the og sabrina stans here like we finally made it y'all she's really about to level up and reach that stardom I never thought she would be able to (with her previous incompetent team+label) I love seeing talent WIN! :jonny5: :heart:

The way she was a easy punch bag for no reason but now people are switching it up like Nintendo :WAP:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.