Sabrina Carpenter - "Espresso"

kyliefever2002

Just now, Scandalous said:

wonder if it will get single treatment or if it's truly just a droplet

I think it depends on how it'll perform. She gained a lot of hype and this feels like it could be potentially big, if the song is good and it gets treated right

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Walk_Away21

• SleepingTigers

• Khamis

it's her time :gaycat4:

14 minutes ago, duadududt said:

I think it depends on how it'll perform. She gained a lot of hype and this feels like it could be potentially big, if the song is good and it gets treated right

Like a Halsey's "Without Me" case. Song reached #1 on iTunes and her label send it to radio ASAP and the rest was history. Hope this is the case :WAP:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Like a Halsey's "Without Me" case. Song reached #1 on iTunes and her label send it to radio ASAP and the rest was history. Hope this is the case :WAP:

as feather #1 stan can't help but agree. she deserves a huge hit 

39 minutes ago, Joyride said:

The same producer as her friend 'Amber Mark', and her music is soo well produced by them!

7 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Y'all just setting her up at this point

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stochastic said:

I mean she's extremely loved and gained a lot of popularity of course this doesn't mean it will reflect on her music sales too, but it's visible to everyone how much her status changed in just a year.. 

It'll be a Wednesday, I'll be going to this coffee shop, I'll hear the barista call out espresso and your name and I'll look up from my phone and I'll think there's no chance that it's you but it is 

• Haha 9

SO EXCITED FOR THIS ONE!!!

54 minutes ago, LikeAChampion said:

FYI - it's a standalone single. Not attached to an album. 

can't this change according to how well the song performs? she's been working on the album for a while now

3 minutes ago, stochastic said:

She just had a #1 radio pop hit and before that a top 10 radio pop hit. Both reached top 20 on Spotify US and has been gaining fans and exposure. It's not a set up, it's what usually happens on this case on the industry. Just see Halsey, Dua and Ariana career paths after having their first big exposure eras. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, duadududt said:

I mean she's extremely loved and gained a lot of popularity of course this doesn't mean it will reflect on her music sales too, but it's visible to everyone how much her status changed in just a year.. 

Her current position is pretty underwhelming considering she's been bubbling under for several years despite touring with the biggest artist in the world. How has she not gotten a Top 20 hit while Tate and Tyla who are newcomers have kinda usurped her?

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, glitch said:

It'll be a Wednesday, I'll be going to this coffee shop, I'll hear the barista call out espresso and your name and I'll look up from my phone and I'll think there's no chance that it's you but it is 

kjflkjsdgl stop

Ready for a caffeine bop :coffee:

2 minutes ago, stochastic said:

Her current position is pretty underwhelming considering she's been bubbling under for several years despite touring with the biggest artist in the world. How has she not gotten a Top 20 hit while Tate and Tyla who are newcomers have kinda usurped her?

honestly this isn't such a hard question. she spent 8 years on hollywood records which obviously didn't give her the recognition and imo also put her in some sort of bubble

when she moved to island records i feel they didnt want to invest too much on her before testing the ground (her first tour with them had only like 10 dates and sould out whithin minutes, they added another 40 dates leg later)

i feel like now she's making enough numbers her label is comfortable investing on her or at least i hope this happens, this is the best she's ever been

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, luizinho said:

soty already 

if hit is lead

if flop is just a gift

we love a generous queen

You spilled. Hit = added to the album. Flop = standalone gift to the fans and the lead single coming later this year.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, glitch said:

PTSD :rip:

8 minutes ago, almostsaturn said:

can't this change according to how well the song performs? she's been working on the album for a while now

Definitely :heart2:

Taylor better be posting on her insta about this. It's a week before TTPD, so there's no conflict. :eli:

5 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Taylor better be posting on her insta about this. It's a week before TTPD, so there's no conflict. :eli:

I mean her time on the E*as Tour is over. She'll never acknowledge her again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, stochastic said:

Maybe because her current album came out before her big push so it's way more difficult to make the songs reach bigger heights since they are not fresh? Also she was with a shitty label that haven't had a Hot 100 Entry like in more than a decade :skull: I mean tour with the biggest artist in the world gave her a lot of exposure to chart and gain traction like she never did before but the songs have been very burnt by her base since the albums have been out for 2 years. Even with that she's doing fine and this next era will be the crucial point to say if her situation is underwhelming or not. Tell me who of all of the Taylor openers had the hype that Sabrina had? None. So the potential is there and I know she's the A-List of her label right now considering their actual catalog. They are investing and this era will prove the numbers clearer. 

• Like 2

I hope it's another catchy bop like Feather! :duca:

spacer.png

• Like 3

oh we are eating good tonight

I didn't expect her to comeback so fast

why everyone hates Friday releases

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.